PDA

View Full Version : G. Iadisernia

Striker
02-28-2011, 04:59 PM
I know most of his success has come at the lower level maiden claimers and claiming levels, but he was 0 for 35 last year and now already has 10 winners from 59 starts in the 1st two months of the GP meet. That's a pretty significant change in my book. Currently 5th in the overall trainer standings. Anybody have any info on the remarkable change here.

point given
02-28-2011, 05:31 PM
I recalled Andy Beyer did a column on him in 2007 when a couple of high odds horses of his won. I did a google search and came up with this article of his which refreshed mu memory.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/06/AR2007020601440.html

Beachbabe
02-28-2011, 06:24 PM
Knowing a few people who know him, Giuseppe (sp?) is a decent guy who is a decent trainer as well. He shouldn't be confused with the "supertrainers" we all know & love.

mistergee
02-28-2011, 07:04 PM
he runs alot of horses uder the name of the "Big Stable" are those the ones he owns himself?

lamboguy
02-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Knowing a few people who know him, Giuseppe (sp?) is a decent guy who is a decent trainer as well. He shouldn't be confused with the "supertrainers" we all know & love.
he is a super guy. i met him at monmouth about 3 years ago. he is no stranger to the winner's circle. he had a high batting average at sulfolk 2 years ago.

marcus vitale is a good man too, he brought orlando bocohica down to miami. he's not my favorite rider, but he does know how to ride a horse when he has his head into it.

i honestly got to admit, this is a great gulfstream meet.