PDA

View Full Version : Low flow toilets in SF - Could not have happened to a more deserving city.

delayjf
02-28-2011, 02:42 PM
I got a chuckle out of this. :lol: :lol:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/02/28/BAVP1HUSUD.DTL&tsp=1

horses4courses
02-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Yeah, that's just what tickles you right coaster/winger types.... hardee harrr
A lil more back slappin.....too funny.

Greatest city in the country....San Francisco.

prospector
02-28-2011, 03:10 PM
I got a chuckle out of this. :lol: :lol:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/02/28/BAVP1HUSUD.DTL&tsp=1
it is considered by many to be the cesspool of America..:)

boxcar
02-28-2011, 03:29 PM

You don't see the irony in this? You're that humor-impaired? This little crisis is due to, yet, another ill-conceived, scatter-brained environmentalist whacko idea that will probably cost the taxpayers more money and result in more headaches and inconvenience than the 20 millions gal. of saved water is worth.

Just wait until more people start buying these electric cars. When enough unthinking people are duped into buying that junk, I guarantee you we'll be hearing about all the trouble they cause, not to mention all the additional serious expenses they have incurred to make all this "progress". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let's hear it for progressivism!

Boxcar

Tom
02-28-2011, 03:32 PM
When your government is telling you how much water yo use in your toilet, it is high time to FLUSH them!

If our Founding Fathers could these morons they would shoot them on sight.

Tom
02-28-2011, 03:33 PM

Some people miss cancer.

Saratoga_Mike
02-28-2011, 03:39 PM
Some people miss cancer.

Tom,

Have you been to San Fran? It's very nice in the summer and lots of great places to eat. But they could do a lot better job of keeping the city clean, imo. Besides the left-wing politics of the city, what don't you like?

Dave Schwartz
02-28-2011, 04:17 PM
Ignoring the obviously hysterical story that launched this thread, I have to agree that San Francisco is a one-of-a-kind city.

I mean while every city has it's own uniqueness, there are certain cities - New York, Boston, San Francisco - that are just vastly different. In a good way.

I have never had anything but as good time there, wandering through the wharf or taking a chilly boat or cable car ride. The food is wonderful and they actually have culture (something that is reasonably non-existent in Reno).

Just my opinion.

Dave

PS: The toilet-thing IS HYSTERICAL.

DJofSD
02-28-2011, 04:50 PM
San Francisco is a great city. I'm not worldly enough to know how great but I have been to enough of the major cities within the lower forty eight and it is at or near the top of my list. And I live in San Diego.

But, between now and the first time I explored it, it has declined.

Maybe the city fathers could legislate no more flush toilets. Make people install those crap burners the military uses in far off remote stations.

delayjf
02-28-2011, 05:22 PM
I have no problem with the city - just the liberals that run it. If its not low flow toilets, its banning circumscion. Good thing they got universal healthcare in the city to take care of people who will be calling in sick from he stench. :lol: What do you want to bet Pelosi's home office doesn't have low flow toilets.

DJofSD
02-28-2011, 05:41 PM
The main reason Nancy does not have low flow toilets is b/c they need to keep up with the volume otherwise it spills onto the floor.

ArlJim78
02-28-2011, 06:19 PM
"Low flow? I don't like the sound of that" - Morty Seinfeld

FantasticDan
02-28-2011, 06:35 PM
^

http://www.album-art.net/art/tv_shows/s/seinfeld/screen_shots/season_07/07-16_the_shower_head.jpg

Relwob Owner
02-28-2011, 06:54 PM
^

http://www.album-art.net/art/tv_shows/s/seinfeld/screen_shots/season_07/07-16_the_shower_head.jpg

nice references guys.....isnt that pic from when they formed their alliance and Jerry just put one pinkie in?

nijinski
02-28-2011, 07:06 PM
Harry Aleo probably would have had something to to say about this , probably right in his storefront window. I really miss him.

Rookies
02-28-2011, 07:22 PM
The usual suspect curmudgeon haters showing no bounds here.:rolleyes:

San Fran is one of the finest cities in the U.S. and one of the best in the world! Been there and going back this summer after the Spa with my wife & son.:ThmbUp:

delayjf
02-28-2011, 07:43 PM
The city has already spent $100 million over the past five years to upgrade its sewer system and sewage plants, in part to combat the odor problem.

100 million down the shitter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

boxcar
02-28-2011, 09:43 PM
The usual suspect curmudgeon haters showing no bounds here.:rolleyes:

San Fran is one of the finest cities in the U.S. and one of the best in the world! Been there and going back this summer after the Spa with my wife & son.:ThmbUp:

Just don't flush when you go. You might want to consider taking pooper scoopers and extra bags to clean up after yourselves . You know...in the interest of saving the environment of "one of the finest cities". :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

Tom
02-28-2011, 10:29 PM
Tom,

Have you been to San Fran? It's very nice in the summer and lots of great places to eat. But they could do a lot better job of keeping the city clean, imo. Besides the left-wing politics of the city, what don't you like?

Left-wing is enough on its own, but it is also a sanctuary city - which means they have no respect for the USA and I have no respect for SF - they can all fall into the ocean as far as I am concerned. They have no right to call themselves Americans. They are traitors.

ElKabong
02-28-2011, 10:44 PM
San Francisco smells like shit these day, you say?....

bigmack
02-28-2011, 10:52 PM
While a delightful city, just think how much better SF would be without chowderheads calling the shots.

People said NY was a great city while Dinkins was aboard. Turns out it was a dump, but it's mo betta now.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/toi2.png

ElKabong
02-28-2011, 10:59 PM
The new city motto should be The Shithouse by the Bay.

MONEY
02-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Left-wing is enough on its own, but it is also a sanctuary city - which means they have no respect for the USA and I have no respect for SF - they can all fall into the ocean as far as I am concerned. They have no right to call themselves Americans. They are traitors.
I agree.

San Francisco to Army: Drop Dead | The Weekly Standard (http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/006/381ngctp.asp)

dartman51
02-28-2011, 11:57 PM
It's very simple to turn your low flow commode into a FULL FLUSHER. I don't have any 'low flow' commodes in my house. :ThmbUp:

BlueShoe
03-01-2011, 01:00 AM
San Fran is one of the finest cities in the U.S. and one of the best in the world!
Yes it is, provided you are one or more of the following:
A member of the Communist Party.
A homosexual.
An illegal alien.
A homeless person.
A drug addict.
An alcoholic.
A criminal.
An atheist.
A far left politician.
A person that hates America and says that it is always our fault.

newtothegame
03-01-2011, 05:05 AM

"Greatest city in the country...San Francisco"

Yet your listed as Lake Tahoe...???

:bang:

ElKabong
03-02-2011, 10:56 PM
"Greatest city in the country...San Francisco"

Yet your listed as Lake Tahoe...???

:bang:

Shithole City Envy...it's a 'liberal curse' thing.

chickenhead
03-03-2011, 12:11 AM
SF sucks, stay away please everyone. It's a miserable, terrible, stinking rat hole. I could use the better parking spots on my sojourns....especially when I go to see THE WORLD CHAMPION SF GIANTS do their thing.

MONEY
03-03-2011, 12:28 AM
SF sucks, stay away please everyone. It's a miserable, terrible, stinking rat hole. I could use the better parking spots on my sojourns....especially when I go to see THE WORLD CHAMPION SF GIANTS do their thing.
You know, until I read this post I had no idea that the San Francisco Giants were the 2010 World series winners.
I had to Google it to be sure.

A belated
CONGRATS to the Giants.

Tom
03-03-2011, 07:47 AM
The Yankees didn't win it????