PDA

View Full Version : They are still cooking the books

JustRalph
02-27-2011, 01:19 AM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gMrLohoCp-gv5cctdKi9EVlb6zPA?docId=3e2dca652c02435b80c7de8dc 25a4acb

once again they cooked the results and downsize them later.

from 3.2 to 2.8

lamboguy
02-27-2011, 04:43 AM
just to keep with the theme, last week the feds raided 3 pain clinics in florida. those places gave prescriptions for the drug oxycondone. the same guy owned all 3 clinics and has only been open for 5 weeks. there were places in nevada just like these 3 joints that were open for many years. these clinics would hire doctors to write prescriptions for these pills and charge for an office visit. one doctor made as much as $50k a day writing prescriptions. for those that don't know what oxycondone is, it is a synthetic heroin. the number of pills that were prescribed from these 3 clinics were in the millions per week. there are still other pain clinics in existance in florida that haven't been raided. i suspect that these pills have to sell for about $10 a piece in a pharmacy. the people that take these pills on a regular basis are nothing short of junkies. i would imagine that people from all over the country would fly into florida to have an appointment with these clinics, maybe bring a few of their friends. fill their prescription's and head back to where ever they came from and hustle others and sell some of those bad pills.

i am very happy that the feds did bust these paranna's. what i do wonder about is why i haven't heard of any of the pharmaceutical company's getting into trouble. they are the ones that ultimately produce and sell this heroin. they certainly must know when they manufacture and sell millions and millions of pills that they are getting into the wrong hands. whoever is the company that manufactures these pills should be raided as well. personally i don't see any good that can come out of people hooked on these pills. these pills only lead to non-productive human beings that can only hurt the balance of the rest of our society. http://fallspost.com/blog/2010/03/08/pill-mills-feds-raid-3-florida-pain-clinics/

maddog42
02-27-2011, 09:38 AM
Wasn't this Rush Limbaughs drug of choice ?

Tom
02-27-2011, 09:56 AM
That was helpful.

JustRalph
02-27-2011, 08:14 PM
talk about going off the rails..........

what the hell man?

cj's dad
02-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Wasn't this Rush Limbaughs drug of choice ?

Your 15 posts indicate that you are a rookie - take deep breaths and think before you post this foolishness !!

boxcar
02-27-2011, 10:02 PM
Your 15 posts indicate that you are a rookie - take deep breaths and think before you post this foolishness !!

Yeah, but he got one thing right: his handle. Those blind squirrels do find the occasional chestnut, don't they? :D

Boxcar

maddog42
02-27-2011, 11:42 PM
Although I am quite conservative on many issues, I call them as I see them.
Hypocrisy is my least favorite sin.
"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up," -Rush Limbaugh
You guys seem to be a little sensitive when I point out the foibles of conservatives. Next time I'll hit Clinton just to be fair.

JustRalph
02-28-2011, 12:00 AM
How in the hell did a post about economic growth and the resulting lies told about it, end up going down this road?

Please, some moderator close this thing before we start talking about the oscars........... :bang:

johnhannibalsmith
02-28-2011, 12:12 AM
...Hypocrisy is my least favorite sin...

Wait, wait, wait Ralph - he hasn't been allowed to pontificate on his sin of choice!