PDA

View Full Version : 6.5% REBATE ON SHOW (2.10) WAGERS

Enigma
02-26-2011, 05:09 PM
ANDERTON claims he receives a 6.5% rebate on these shows. He refuses to name the AWD. Do any members know of any AWD that gives this rebate. Please let us know so we can give up our day jobs. LOL.

Anderon
02-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Enigma,

This is not for everybody that plays the game. This is only for those that can wager thousands a day. Do you think that a $10.00 better will get these rates, certainly not. I wager mostly $200.00 - $800.00 per wager most all the time. 6.5% is my average, I get more at some tracks and less at some tracks.

This can certainly be verified by a few of the board members here at PA that know me and see me do day after day and know how I wager.

All I'm trying to say is that when your a bigger player than most a whole lot of things open up to you if you are in the know. :)

Enigma
02-26-2011, 05:53 PM
Okay !!!
Come clean, name the ADW and I will check them out with a $1,000 wager on a show wager. I fully expect you to "tap-dance:" around this offer. You will never name the ADW because any sensible horse player knows that there is no such offer available, if there was the "whales" would latch to this in a heart-beat and clean-up.

turfnsport
02-26-2011, 06:01 PM
Okay !!!
Come clean, name the ADW and I will check them out with a $1,000 wager on a show wager. I fully expect you to "tap-dance:" around this offer. You will never name the ADW because any sensible horse player knows that there is no such offer available, if there was the "whales" would latch to this in a heart-beat and clean-up.

Yes there is.

There is at least one U.S. based ADW I use that offers me 6+% rebates on T-bred tracks on WPS...Not all tracks though.

Anderon
02-26-2011, 06:07 PM
I simply not going try to prove anything to you on this. I know what I have and I'm happy with it and it does exist as well as others. These ADW's do not cater to small players and that's why they are not publicised to the public.

lamboguy
02-26-2011, 06:33 PM
Okay !!!
in defense of alderon, there used to be. IRG would take whatever you wanted on a show bet and pay the commision, the tonkowa indians did too. unfortunately both are no longer here. i suspect the deals are now structured differently today than when they were 5 years ago.

i remeber playing madaglia d'oro in a 5 horse field in oaklawn and got paid 2.20 plus a rebate. there was something like $3million on him that day, also prior to that race AZERI ran and they had piles of money to show on her too that day.

i highly doubt that anyone pays rebates today on any substantial minus show wager. if they did we would all be driving cadilacs

dartman51
02-26-2011, 06:37 PM
Okay !!!

www.raceuwin.com

Platinum Level: $5001.00-$10000.00 pr month 6% on WIN PLACE and SHOW and 9% on exoctics If you only bet $20 pr race, and 10 races pr day, it would put you over the $5001.00 pr month.

goingbroke
02-26-2011, 07:00 PM
www.raceuwin.com

Platinum Level: $5001.00-$10000.00 pr month 6% on WIN PLACE and SHOW and 9% on exoctics If you only bet $20 pr race, and 10 races pr day, it would put you over the $5001.00 pr month.

do you use this ADW? I am interested in signing up not sure about it yet though

baconswitchfarm
02-26-2011, 07:06 PM
I get that much on wps at most tracks in harness. I know alot of thoroughbred signals fees are higher so the rebate is less. I get no rebate on any ticket that pays 2.10.

highrider
02-26-2011, 07:18 PM
Don't get why Enigma feels the need to call out players that make much larger bets than himself. 6.5% rebates can be had and that's that. What's the big deal?

dartman51
02-26-2011, 07:48 PM
do you use this ADW? I am interested in signing up not sure about it yet though

I have signed up to see what it was like. Haven't deposited anything to make any bets yet. Just found out about it today. I doesn't have all the tracks yet.

highnote
02-26-2011, 10:03 PM
ANDERTON claims he receives a 6.5% rebate on these shows. He refuses to name the AWD. Do any members know of any AWD that gives this rebate. Please let us know so we can give up our day jobs. LOL.

As long as the race that had the $2.10 payoff did not have a minus pool for show then there are ADWs that pay 6.5% rebates for some tracks.

You would almost certainly not get 6.5% on Santa Anita or Gulfstream, but you might on a track like Turf Paradise or some of the harness tracks.

My advice is to call around to some of the ADWs and ask if they give rebates and if so, what is the best rebate they have for show betting. Many ADWs are looking for customers. I'm sure they'll be happy to talk to you.

I think http://www.amwestentertainment.com/ does a nice job.

Also, check out http://horseplayersbet.com and http://www.premierturfclub.com

and Ian Myers has a new one: http://www.americasadw.com/

Plenty to choose from.

teddy
02-26-2011, 11:47 PM
This whole rebate thing has gotten out of hand.. if u are not getting good rebates u must be a $2 bettor or have your head in the sand. They have been around for 10 years now..

Heres the game in a nutshell....

1. no body pays neg pool rebates.... however if you bet alot... and I mean alot.. you can sneak some by sometimes. To the adw. It all avg out.

2. If tvg opened its books you would not find any wps bettors that make a profit. Sound crazy? I will bet u they dont if they play 1k a day.

3. The only shot u have is with a HUGE wps rebate, then u may be a winner by half of that rebate if u are darn good.

4. Ask and u shall recieve. Dont go on here blasting those that have good rebates.

5. Large generous rebate shops do not want u posting thier name and will cut u off in a sec if you try to post their name.
6. You have to bet 1mill to get rebates on cd tracks...Think U can do it.. try it sometime... 4k a day is not as easy as it sounds.

Robert Goren
02-27-2011, 07:27 AM
All this secrecy is not helping the game and shutting out the small better is short sighted. Everybody starts out as a small better. I have no doubt that you can find 6.5% on some bets, maybe even most bets, but nobody who gives rebates on negative pools is going to stay in business very long.

lamboguy
02-27-2011, 07:48 AM
All this secrecy is not helping the game and shutting out the small better is short sighted. Everybody starts out as a small better. I have no doubt that you can find 6.5% on some bets, maybe even most bets, but nobody who gives rebates on negative pools is going to stay in business very long.
adw's can give back the rebates because they work on breakage as well as percentage. there is no adw that is going to let you come in and $10,000 show bets today. most have limits of $500 on show pools to begin with. the only time when a big show bet will not budge a pool is in a race like the kentucky derby or belmont stakes where the pool might have $10 million in it. i remember making big show bets at the kentucky derby on afleet alex and empire maker, i couldn't believe how much they paid.both were over $4.00 and they were complete cinch's in my mind before the race. afleet alex ran third and empire maker ran second. those are the exceptions to the rule though today, if you bet $200 to show at most tracks today you are highly likely to get the minimum.

Enigma
02-27-2011, 09:49 AM
highrider,

I stand corrected, however you have no idea how much I wager. The only time I make a show bet is during the running of the Breeders Cup. I am a win only player betting chalk 99.0% of the time and I receive what I consider a reasonable rebate for win betting.

teddy
02-27-2011, 10:44 AM
There are plenty of millionaires running adws. I would say 99% of them are millionaires and 99% of gamblers are losers.. Who do you think has this figured out. HAHA If you could open an adw and sell stock to the forum, we would probably all be getting 10% wps and be millionaires Too....

GameTheory
02-27-2011, 11:39 AM
There are plenty of millionaires running adws. I would say 99% of them are millionaires and 99% of gamblers are losers.. Who do you think has this figured out. HAHA If you could open an adw and sell stock to the forum, we would probably all be getting 10% wps and be millionaires Too....I floated an idea like that a while back -- an ADW co-op, owned by its players. It wouldn't have to give "rebates" because the players would share in the profits of the company. Of course the tracks would probably look at it just the same and could refuse to grant contracts. BTW, it is the host tracks and not the ADWs themselves that demand the secrecy, I think.

lamboguy
02-27-2011, 11:51 AM
do you guys have any idea how expensive it is to open up an adw?

its something like $500,000. that is if you open up your own, you could open one and become a subsidiary of a bigger one, but you will never get a big enough of a piece to make it worthwhile.

to run an adw you need an equibase feed that cost at least $5000 per month. you need technicians if you are on the internet. to overcome all that you will need alot more people than the ones that come on the pace advantage board on a regular basis.

i just mentioned a few things, there are alot more expenses like licenseing, emplyees and advertising.

recently the daily racing form went into the adw business. they are hooked up with express bet, its not their own site. they will have a tough time because their won't be anything left on the table to rebate back to customers. but they do have the racing form, so they can advertise there for free.

GameTheory
02-27-2011, 12:14 PM
do you guys have any idea how expensive it is to open up an adw?

its something like $500,000. that is if you open up your own, you could open one and become a subsidiary of a bigger one, but you will never get a big enough of a piece to make it worthwhile.

to run an adw you need an equibase feed that cost at least $5000 per month. you need technicians if you are on the internet. to overcome all that you will need alot more people than the ones that come on the pace advantage board on a regular basis. Or a smaller number that bets big.

chickenhead
02-27-2011, 12:51 PM
I can't see investing money into a company to be a reseller when the owners of the product are often openly hostile to the idea of your existence in the first place. I'm sure there is always an element of being frenemies in any kind of scenario like that, but the relationship in racing seems to weave in and out of total dysfunction. Hard to forecast that relationship 5 years down the road.

teddy
02-27-2011, 03:56 PM
THERE ARE PLENTY OF SUCKERS THAT WILL TAKE 5% AND YOU KEEP 10% OF THEIR BETS. THEN U TAKE 25% REBATE ON EXOTICS AND DUTCH THE SUPERFECTAS ON THE SIDE...lol. THE RAKE PAYS FOR THE 2 TELLERS AND THEIR IS NO NEED FOR INTERNET PRESENCE OTHER THAN THAT.. RGS DID IT LIKE THAT FOR YEARS. IRG TOO.... YOU DO NEED ONE BIG BETTER BETTING 20 MILLION A YEAR THOUGH... THEY ALL HAVE THAT... MAYBE 100 MILLION A YEAR..