PDA

View Full Version : Yo Mosty - What About Them Fraudulent Doc's?

bigmack
02-24-2011, 03:34 PM
Will mosty come out and condemn the fraudulent actions of Doc's & teachers?

Let's wait & see...

I don't believe any of it. They dress a guy up in a doctor's coat and put him in front of a camera and think that is proof excuses are being handed out illegally.
Because of course all doctors are liberals who would support the protestors. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And it makes so much sense that those doctors would go around telling everyone they were violating their oath and risking disbarment or dismemberment or whatever they do to doctors who are bad.
Maciver News Service is a branch of the Free Market Institute of Wisconsin. Or, if you don't want to type all that, just say they are members of the Liars Club.
Sounds more respectful.

Thread sponsored in part by:
The Compete DVD Collection of Marcus Welby, MD.
Now just $2.95 for the entire series.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UI0QUQnKXKk/SoSKRhLZXYI/AAAAAAAAAwo/L7zHUQWCuxE/s400/MarcusWelby4(1).jpg

bigmack
02-24-2011, 07:37 PM
Bump #1

mostpost
02-24-2011, 08:13 PM
Will mosty come out and condemn the fraudulent actions of Doc's & teachers?

Let's wait & see...

Thread sponsored in part by:
The Compete DVD Collection of Marcus Welby, MD.
Now just $2.95 for the entire series.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UI0QUQnKXKk/SoSKRhLZXYI/AAAAAAAAAwo/L7zHUQWCuxE/s400/MarcusWelby4(1).jpg
You're fixating.

bigmack
02-24-2011, 08:17 PM
You're fixating.
Condemn or be without doubt the most dishonest poster at this joint.

boxcar
02-24-2011, 09:44 PM

"Condemn", you say? Fat chance! He won't condemn. He's a moral relativist who believes the ends justifies the means.

Boxcar

Tom
02-24-2011, 11:05 PM
You're fixating.

You're dodging.

mostpost
02-24-2011, 11:46 PM
Do not take this reply to mean that your opinion of me is of any concern to me.

Were doctors handing out fraudulent sick leave excuses at the rallies in Madison Wisconsin? NO. Were doctors handing out sick leave excuses at those same rallies? Yes.

Whether those people were sick is something that has to be determined through a consultation between the doctor and his/her patient. The particulars of that conversation are no concern of the Wisconsin state government. They are protected by privacy laws and by doctor-patient confidentiality. If a patient hands in a doctor's excuse, his boss has no right to question him on the exam that led to that excuse being issued. He has no right to contact the doctor.

The only right the boss has is to send the employee to a doctor employed by the state. All that doctor can do is confirm that the person is healthy or sick at that time.

In making his evaluation of the employee, the doctor must rely on what he is told by the employee. There can be no question of conspiracy to commit fraud because for conspiracy to occur two people must make a plan together and agree to carrying that plan out. So, unless a public sector employee came up to a doctor and said, "I took off from work and want to get paid. Let's pretend I am suffering from stress," no conspiracy has occurred. Unless a doctor can read minds no fraud has occurred.

Here is another thing. I believe most of the teachers have been back at work this week. I have not heard of any of them being suspended or fired or accused of fraud by their school boards or principals. Not a one.

Finally, let's talk about this guy Christian Hartsock. He is the guy in the video who went up to a (alleged) doctor and told him that he (Hartsock) was from California and the cold was bothering him. Could he have a medical excuse. Then we see the (alleged) doctor smirking as he writes the note. What is wrong with this picture?

One: Christian Hartsock works for Andrew Breitbart. We know what a lying sack of _ _ _ _ Andrew Breitbart is.

Two: Would a real doctor allow a camera to get that close and violate doctor patient privilege?

Three: If a person from California came back from Wisconsin with a doctor's note from a Wisconsin doctor, would not his employer ask him why he was in Wisconsin? In any case would not the (alleged) doctor offer him more than just a note for the rest of the day?

Four: The smirk.

bigmack
02-25-2011, 12:04 AM
Would a real doctor allow a camera to get that close and violate doctor patient privilege?
What a pathetic, dishonest, hyperpartisan mess you are. You are mindlessly blind.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/notes.png

You say Breitbart is a liar?

hQRcNBWTOr8

Robert Goren
02-25-2011, 12:07 AM
If they moved to Florida and became republicans, they could be elected governor.

johnhannibalsmith
02-25-2011, 12:08 AM
What a pathetic, dishonest, hyperpartisan mess you are. You are mindlessly blind.

I'll be kinder. Think for yourself, man. God almighty, ignoring it would have been better than dreaming up that elaborate pile of poo.

Dahoss9698
02-25-2011, 12:10 AM
I'll be kinder. Think for yourself, man. God almighty, ignoring it would have been better than dreaming up that elaborate pile of poo.

Yeah, that Bigmack was pretty rude in his response, wasn't he? It's a good thing he doesn't preach to others about how they post, or else he'd really look like a hypocrite.

Oops.

mostpost
02-25-2011, 12:20 AM
You say Breitbart is a liar?
He is a liar. By omission if nothing else. The one doctor asks him if he is sick.
Breitbart deflects the question saying he doesn't want to get in trouble. The doctor gives him the form and tells him that by signing it he (Breitbart) is attesting that he is sick. Breitbart wasn't sick, yet he signed the form.

To be fair, maybe Breitbart was sick. :rolleyes: I have no way of knowing. And you have no way of knowing which of the demonstrators was sick or not. Therefore you have no right to say that any of the notes was fraudulent.

bigmack
02-25-2011, 12:31 AM
He is a liar. By omission if nothing else. The one doctor asks him if he is sick.
Why do you suspect the Doctor of Ethics was appalled by the variety of tapes he saw? Why do you suppose UofW is investigating all of the Doc's involved?

I appreciate your being obtuse for effect, but it really goes to the core of your credibility to not see what's in front of your face.

mostpost
02-25-2011, 12:33 AM

I always think for myself. If I post a link, it is to bring in some fact that buttresses my argument. If a link sometimes contains an argument similar to what I am saying, they got it from me. KIDDING!!!!

As for my argument itself. Tell me that Doctor-patient privilege does not exist.
Tell me that a boss has the right to inject himself into that privilege. Tell me that there is a law that a person must get his doctor's note from his family physician. Tell me that the only person who can determine the state of a person's health is not that person in consultation with a licensed medical professional.

The ultimate argument is the schools themselves don't care. They are happy to have their teachers back. In fact one school leader (Superintendent? Principal? School Board member? I honestly don't remember) said he preferred dealing with a union to dealing with individual teachers, because he knew what he was facing and didn't have to argue the same points over and over.

JustRalph
02-25-2011, 01:32 AM
Mosty, the fact that you are actually defending this bullshit says so much about the lengths you will go to when trying to rationalize the unethical behavior of your side of the aisle.

You should be ashamed. Take off the blinders.

johnhannibalsmith
02-25-2011, 02:55 AM
Mosty, the fact that you are actually defending this bullshit says so much about the lengths you will go to when trying to rationalize the unethical behavior of your side of the aisle.

You should be ashamed. Take off the blinders.

I won't be redundant with my reply Mostpost - this pretty well sums it up without a battle of semantics and picking at this and that all the while avoiding the actual issue in play here. Confidentiality exists between patient and doctor, not "criminal" (for lack of a better analogy) and enabler - the inherent unethical nature of the "transaction" usurps your core justification.