PDA

View Full Version : Libyans Very Disappointed by Obama Speech

boxcar
02-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Obama gave his tepid, watered down condemnation of Libya yesterday, but stopped far short of what he demanded of Mubarak. In fact, he didn't even mention Kadhafi by name, let alone demand a regime change! Yet, Kadhafi has probably killed thousands already in this uprising -- far surpassing anything that Mubarak did! So, it appears Mubarak's real "crime", in the eyes of BO, was that he had a treaty and diplomatic relations with Obama's enemy -- Israel.

But I'm not surprised by this. Rev Wright, along with a buddy of Obama (Calypso Louie), visited Kadhafi back in '84 to rub elbows with him and no doubt to commiserate jointly over the twin evils of America and Israel.

Libya and Egypt go to the heart of what I have been saying all along. Obama talks tough with those who are friendly to his enemy Israel. But he soft pedals his speeches to rogue states that are Israel's enemies.

http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/forum/topics/obama-finally-speaks-on?commentId=2600775%3AComment%3A3268029&xg_source=activity

Boxcar

Tom
02-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Libya and Egypt go to the heart of what I have been saying all along. Obama talks tough with those who are friendly to his enemy Israel. But he soft pedals his speeches to rogue states that are Israel's enemies.

Very obvious.

fast4522
02-24-2011, 03:13 PM
Come on now, help a brother out. :bang:

cj's dad
02-24-2011, 05:57 PM
Come on now, help a brother out. :bang:

Dumb and Dumber !

boxcar
02-24-2011, 06:15 PM
Dumb and Dumber !

Timely words. As I type this, I'm learning on the radddddiooo that the Chinese must be eminently smarter than the BO administration because China managed to get 4,500 of their people to the Isle of Crete by ferry. Meanwhile, the U.S. ferry is still bogged down dockside. And this is the largest evacuation by China in modern times. And they pulled it off without a hitch and long before the U.S.

There are a lot of Americans in Libya. BO better conjure up his god to get them out of there because if they sit there, I guarantee his approval ratings will plummet.

Boxcar

Greyfox
02-24-2011, 06:22 PM
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c60bf53ef01347ff209fd970c-500wi

Gaddafi - "Hasso....my megalomaniacal delusions are much greater than yours, I am sure."
Obama - "Muammar...No they aren't. You've had decades. Just watch me."

cj's dad
02-25-2011, 09:24 AM
Timely words. As I type this, I'm learning on the radddddiooo that the Chinese must be eminently smarter than the BO administration because China managed to get 4,500 of their people to the Isle of Crete by ferry. Meanwhile, the U.S. ferry is still bogged down dockside. And this is the largest evacuation by China in modern times. And they pulled it off without a hitch and long before the U.S.

There are a lot of Americans in Libya. BO better conjure up his god to get them out of there because if they sit there, I guarantee his approval ratings will plummet.

Boxcar

As of this mornings news there are still 600 Americans trapped in Libya; meanwhile yesterday BO was opining on gay marriage followed by a night of entertainment at the WH. Heres hoping he had a grand time.

Tom
02-25-2011, 10:24 AM
The teleprompter is now getting death threats.

Due to the unrest in Libya, oild over $100 a barrel.
Due to the unrest in Wisconsin, CHEEZE WHIZ is over $80 a barrel.

dartman51
02-25-2011, 10:35 AM

CHEEZE WHIZ is over $80 a barrel. :lol: OH NO, PLEASE SAY IT AIN'T SO! :lol:

cj's dad
02-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Libyan leader praises US president: 'He is of Muslim descent, his policy should be supported, as he now leans towards peace'

He said, "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3877174,00.html

How come MG gets to see the birth certificate and we don't ??

boxcar
02-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Hundreds of Americans are still stranded in Libya because the wrong type of ferry was sent there to evacuate the stranded. Incompetence is as Incompetence does.

He had better get those Americans out there NOW (as in YESTERDAY) because when the Gad goes down, it's anyone's guess on how the mob will treat the Americans.

Boxcar

FantasticDan
02-25-2011, 02:09 PM
Actually, the ferry was able to leave this morning..

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/02/ferry-chartered-to-evacuate-americans-leaves-libya/1

Basically any catamaran style ferry has been unable to get in or out in the last couple days because of the weather. Russian and Australian ferries have also been stuck.

The only ships that have been moving have been the cruise ships transporting thousands.

boxcar
02-25-2011, 02:41 PM
Actually, the ferry was able to leave this morning..

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/02/ferry-chartered-to-evacuate-americans-leaves-libya/1

Basically any catamaran style ferry has been unable to get in or out in the last couple days because of the weather. Russian and Australian ferries have also been stuck.

The only ships that have been moving have been the cruise ships transporting thousands.

Only 167 left. In fact, the ferry took carried more foreigners on it than Americans! I wonder if China let any Americans or any other nationality to hitch a ride with the Chinese when they sailed from Dodge? :rolleyes:

There's still a bunch of Americans there. Why weren't those on the ferry, instead of the foreigners? Why were they waiting at the airport instead at the dock?

Boxcar

FantasticDan
02-25-2011, 03:04 PM
There's still a bunch of Americans there. Why weren't those on the ferry, instead of the foreigners? Why were they waiting at the airport instead at the dock?
Because a US chartered aircraft was also able to land and leave today.

cj's dad
02-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Because a US chartered aircraft was also able to land and leave today.

Did this all happen when the great one :rolleyes: was listening to a Motown concert ??

FantasticDan
02-26-2011, 12:20 AM
Nope. All White House events and meetings have been cancelled indefinitely so that His Magnificence can personally oversee the Libya evacuations via Presidential Blimp.

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/images/news/photos/badguysphotos/070208blimp.jpg

PaceAdvantage
02-26-2011, 12:59 AM
Nope. All White House events and meetings have been cancelled indefinitely so that His Magnificence can personally oversee the Libya evacuations via Presidential Blimp.You mean to tell me the President of the United States is not responsible for EVERYTHING and does not directly control EVERYTHING?

****. You could have fooled me listening to the off-topic critics of George W. Bush from Jan 2001 - Jan 2009.

They made it seem as though the President was directly responsible for EVERYTHING in the world, let alone the US. Especially the stuff that wasn't working so well... :lol:

JustRalph
02-26-2011, 01:09 AM

That made my day! Tommy, you are the best :lol: :lol: