PDA

View Full Version : Michelle meet Mrs. Farrakhan

cj's dad
02-24-2011, 11:13 AM
http://wcbm.com/includes/news_items/1/5856/queenmichelleandmrs.farrakhan.jpg (http://wcbm.com/includes/news_items/1/news_items_more.php?id=5856&section_id=1)

From the article:

"This should come as a surprise but of course it does not. All of you who voted for Obama could have cared less about the fact Barack Obama and his wife Michelle have had for years connections to some of the most radical leftists and America hating individuals the country has every seen. Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn are two that come to mind. The so-called Reverend Jeremiah Wright, and of course Mr. Louis Farrahkan. Here is Michelle with Farrakhans wife. WHAT HAPPENED AMERICA???"

(http://wcbm.com/includes/news_items/1/news_items_more.php?id=5856&section_id=1)

horses4courses
02-24-2011, 11:27 AM
Those of us who voted for Obama in 2008 will do so again in 2012.

Heard a stat talked about recently that 85% of population growth in the US is from minorities.

How long until the GOP seeks to gerrymander districts all over or, even more likely, tries to revamp the whole electoral system?

cj's dad
02-24-2011, 11:33 AM

Heard a stat talked about recently that 85% of population growth in the US is from minorities.

How long until the GOP seeks to gerrymander districts all over or, even more likely, tries to revamp the whole electoral system?

Boy, you know a lot of people. :eek:

GaryG
02-24-2011, 11:34 AM

How long until the GOP seeks to gerrymander districts all over or, even more likely, tries to revamp the whole electoral system?You are saying that all minorities are left wing nuts like those mentioned above?

boxcar
02-24-2011, 11:41 AM
Boy, you know a lot of people. :eek:

He hijacks a topic very well, too. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

boxcar
02-24-2011, 11:43 AM
You are saying that all minorities are left wing nuts like those mentioned above?

Sadly, the majority of them are. They've been living on the government's plantation so long, they couldn't find their way off of it with a government-subsidized GPS device.

Boxcar

JustRalph
02-24-2011, 02:45 PM

Why turn back now. You are all in.

You elected a fraud who is the greatest enemy of the poor and cheer when He sits down to dinner with with steve jobs and the richest men in the world. And you still don't see the Scam that is pulled by your hero every single day.

Tom
02-24-2011, 03:17 PM
Would that make her Calypso Louise?

bigmack
02-24-2011, 03:26 PM
Wanna bet? Wanna see polls saying a boat load of folk that were dumb enough to vote for him in '08 woke up and want him out?

prospector
02-24-2011, 04:28 PM
6 months or so..what is it, 26 new republican governors get to re-district from the census..

Let's Roll
02-24-2011, 04:44 PM
Wanna bet? Wanna see polls saying a boat load of folk that were dumb enough to vote for him in '08 woke up and want him out?
No disrespect intended, I would love to see those poll results. I am personally on the fence about his loss of voters in the next election.
As Ralph says, they are all in, I have been saying that for years now.....I think voters are reluctant to admit a mistake.

boxcar
02-24-2011, 05:33 PM
No disrespect intended, I would love to see those poll results. I am personally on the fence about his loss of voters in the next election.
As Ralph says, they are all in, I have been saying that for years now.....I think voters are reluctant to admit a mistake.

I tend to agree. Many voters realize that he's reprobate, but he's THEIR reprobate. Daily tacking polls still show that about 50% of Americans (voters?) sill approve of him. This is not a good sign, especially if the polls read about the same way near election time.

Boxcar

Tom
02-24-2011, 07:00 PM
Boxie, what a coinky-dinky....50% of Americans do not pay taxes, either.
They depend on the working stiffs to wipe their butts for them.

Think it could be the same group?

boxcar
02-24-2011, 07:53 PM
Boxie, what a coinky-dinky....50% of Americans do not pay taxes, either.
They depend on the working stiffs to wipe their butts for them.

Think it could be the same group?

At least 99.9% of them.

Boxcar

Boris
02-24-2011, 11:42 PM

One small problem, everybody already traded their cows for magic beans. No beanstalks grew. There is no second act to mobilze the "utes" of America. An amazing number of you who voted for Obama in 2008 will not make the effort in '12.

toetoe
02-26-2011, 01:03 PM

I'm very sad to say I might take that bet. :( .

Now, what the heck is Robin Roberts doing in that photo ? Front left. She used to be :cool: , too. :confused: .

bigmack
02-26-2011, 01:20 PM
A stunning 43 percent of likely voters who backed President Obama in 2008 say now that they don't support him as much as they did or don't support him at all, according to a Bloomberg LP poll released yesterday.http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/obama_voters_are_changing_course_Es6zDNDHs0GGQEqgg 7ZW0I

JBmadera
02-26-2011, 01:25 PM
One small problem, everybody already traded their cows for magic beans. No beanstalks grew. There is no second act to mobilze the "utes" of America. An amazing number of you who voted for Obama in 2008 will not make the effort in '12.

Thankfully you are right. Hopefully the Tea Party and / or GOP gets their sh*t straight and puts up a viable candidate. 4 more years of Obama and we'll be the next "france or greece"

toetoe
02-26-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm voting for Sharon Angle, myself. ;) .

cj's dad
02-26-2011, 01:27 PM
Thankfully you are right. Hopefully the Tea Party and / or GOP gets their sh*t straight and puts up a viable candidate. 4 more years of Obama and we'll be the next "france or greece"

Which is exactly what he and the left want.

JBmadera
02-26-2011, 01:39 PM
Which is exactly what he and the left want.

Everytime I send email to the whitehouse choopers appear over my place with in mins, I'm not surprised, these left wing, marxist, limosine liberals, will not stop until the country is in the toliet and in their control.

guess it's "miller time" for me otherwise I'm going to blow a gasket.

JBmadera
02-26-2011, 01:43 PM
another good source for the TRUTH:

http://www.infowars.com/ (http://www.infowars.com/)