PDA

View Full Version : Bernanke's neutron bomb.

Tape Reader
02-21-2011, 06:43 PM
Bernanke's neutron bomb.

IMO, we finally did it. We caused a riot that only WW III will stop. Very basic: people need to afford food. Bernanke's easy money--food and fuel inflation does not count--now goes prime time.

Look for Washington to take credit for the "rise of democracy" until "unintended consequences" rewrite history.

lamboguy
02-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Bernanke's neutron bomb.

IMO, we finally did it. We caused a riot that only WW III will stop. Very basic: people need to afford food. Bernanke's easy money--food and fuel inflation does not count--now goes prime time.

Look for Washington to take credit for the "rise of democracy" until "unintended consequences" rewrite history.
i agree there is a problem, but don't blame bernanke, the bankers put him in this mess. he is only playing the hand that is dealt to him. i blame bush for this one, he allowed the us dollar to go to hell under his watch. imagine letting these bankers run wild and steal money from the public, and then they lose and get tarp money. he should have let them all go to hell and get through the agony back in 2009. instead he gave his friends money. there are things going on now where these bankers are getting handed taxpayer money that is incredible with no risk. obama is only a continuation play for bush, i don't expect anything better than the prior administration, only more of the same.

gold to $1600 sometime this year

cj's dad
02-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Does anyone out there agree that we the working class are in control of NOTHING and that we are being manipulated every single fu---ng day of our lives by those in charge of the financial system in the USA.

lamboguy
02-21-2011, 08:51 PM
watch this one, it will blow your mind

http://www.youtube.com/user/fiercefreeleancer

sandpit
02-21-2011, 09:34 PM
watch this one, it will blow your mind

http://www.youtube.com/user/fiercefreeleancer

Sickening; reinforces cjd's point to a tee...the comment one guy made about a mideast type revolution coming is not as farfetched as it sounds, especially if the gas prices continue to sky rocket.

JustRalph
02-22-2011, 01:32 AM
Does anyone out there agree that we the working class are in control of NOTHING and that we are being manipulated every single fu---ng day of our lives by those in charge of the financial system in the USA.

Chairman!! 2nd the motion of my esteemed Colleague from the State of Maryland!!

lamboguy
02-22-2011, 02:00 AM
no question that cj dad is spot on in my mind. the government works overtime to fool you here. when the current administration leaves office the people that worked their whole life for pensions and social securities will be cheated out of them for the sake of the country. even this bs healthcare deal that they just stuck down your throat will not payoff either. the healthcare scam is just another way to get you on your knees. i reccomend that everyone figures out how to eat right and take care of themselves so they don't need this healthcare, no matter how much they paid for it.

lamboguy
02-22-2011, 02:09 AM
Sickening; reinforces cjd's point to a tee...the comment one guy made about a mideast type revolution coming is not as farfetched as it sounds, especially if the gas prices continue to sky rocket.
this country cannot handle $4 gas for 6 months. if and probably when the us dollar is no longer the world's reserve currency, hell will break lose. when anyone in the world wants to buy oil they have to convert their currency into us dollars. when the united states needs to pay for oil they just print up the money. the one good thing is that our country does not need the rest of the world for our food supply, the world needs us.

sammy the sage
02-22-2011, 07:41 AM
yep...glad I know how to grow food...you wouldn't believe how people think they can grow a veggie or citrus tree on their closed end patio...(but you HAVE to do ONE thing)...which they NEVER think of....obviously they're 8th grade education was not up to snuff...or...they flunked...but that's ANOTHER topic as well... :rolleyes:

Look for %'s rates to climb to double digits w/in 3 yrs!

lamboguy
02-22-2011, 08:40 AM
silver left the comex last friday at $31.80, gold at $1388. gold and silver had big days yesterday jumping all the way up to $34.00 and $1412. this morning cnbc is reporting that the conflict's around the world is having no effect on the metals markets as they are now down. silver is down .92 to $33.18, and gold is down $5.00 to $1402.

cnbc was not on the air yesterday with their regular scheduled programing. i guess they are down with the program to confuse you.

my take on this whole deal is that when bush first took office the price of gold was $250. when he left it was $1250. obama is going to supress the price of gold to keep it under $2000 so he can say that he wasn't as bad as bush and that is why he should be re-elected. after 2012 it doesn't matter who the president is, the price of gold will really take off. the way i figure things right now, silver is going to keep on going no matter how much they manipulate gold.

prospector
02-22-2011, 09:03 AM
silver left the comex last friday at $31.80, gold at $1388. gold and silver had big days yesterday jumping all the way up to $34.00 and $1412. this morning cnbc is reporting that the conflict's around the world is having no effect on the metals markets as they are now down. silver is down .92 to $33.18, and gold is down $5.00 to $1402.

cnbc was not on the air yesterday with their regular scheduled programing. i guess they are down with the program to confuse you.

my take on this whole deal is that when bush first took office the price of gold was $250. when he left it was $1250. obama is going to supress the price of gold to keep it under $2000 so he can say that he wasn't as bad as bush and that is why he should be re-elected. after 2012 it doesn't matter who the president is, the price of gold will really take off. the way i figure things right now, silver is going to keep on going no matter how much they manipulate gold.
i've been quietly hoarding silver for the past 2 years...you'd be amazed at how much silver you can still find in circulation..
i've been going cash for some time now waiting for inflation..gold to 2500 within a year..3 weeks till i go dig some more..go gold go..:jump:

lamboguy
02-22-2011, 09:14 AM
that is pretty smart! i have been preaching for the past ten years not to trust paper money. i suspect that one friday the banks in the united states will close for about 2 weeks while the government officially devalues the currency. they will smack you for more than half the value of the currency. people must protect themselves and hold hard assets to get through these tumoltuous times that are in the not to distant future.

cj's dad
02-24-2011, 06:11 PM
this country cannot handle $4 gas for 6 months. if and probably when the us dollar is no longer the world's reserve currency, hell will break lose. when anyone in the world wants to buy oil they have to convert their currency into us dollars. when the united states needs to pay for oil they just print up the money. the one good thing is that our country does not need the rest of the world for our food supply, the world needs us.

So when do we leverage that fact against the rest of the world as we are held hostage to oil prices ?

Tom
02-24-2011, 06:57 PM
Why are we not drilling our butts off right now in preparation of $5 a gallon gas?

There is no excuse for the Dipstick N Chief not to be taking significant actio today. But he was busy, he had a closed door meeting with union leaders.

boxcar
02-24-2011, 07:51 PM
Why are we not drilling our butts off right now in preparation of $5 a gallon gas?

There is no excuse for the Dipstick N Chief not to be taking significant actio today. But he was busy, he had a closed door meeting with union leaders.

And yesterday he dealt with this nation's most pressing issue -- gay marriage. So,let's give [dis]credit where [dis]credit is due.

Boxcar

cj's dad
02-25-2011, 09:20 AM
And yesterday he dealt with this nation's most pressing issue -- gay marriage. So,let's give [dis]credit where [dis]credit is due.

Boxcar

Followed by a Motown concert at the WH !

What sacrifices this man is making !

BlueShoe
02-25-2011, 09:46 AM
What sacrifices this man is making !
He asked Michelle to cut down the number of her shopping trips?

Robert Fischer
02-25-2011, 09:56 AM
lets see what happens when the frozen commodities are sold off, the regimes change and things settle a little bit...

Steve 'StatMan'
02-25-2011, 01:56 PM

Boxcar

Obama and his staff got confused - they'd wanted a meeting about alternative drilling. :liar:

sammy the sage
02-26-2011, 07:30 PM
:lol: :D isn't that what the pugs have BEEN DOING for the PAST like 40 yrs :rolleyes:

Boxcar