PDA

View Full Version : The Left is Desperate

boxcar
02-21-2011, 01:26 PM
Since Liberalism/Progressivism is built on a dung hill of lies, we shouldn't be too surprised to learn that the U.S. government (specifically, this current administration) is contracting with private intelligence companies to have them develop software that would enable a user to generate up to 10 fake personae online, along with fake I.P. addys that would shield the government agency's identity that would actually be the source of political propaganda. Anyone want to bet everything will be up and running prior to this upcoming election?

http://www.examiner.com/social-media-in-national/us-gov-software-creates-fake-people-on-social-networks-to-promote-propoganda

Boxcar

mostpost
02-21-2011, 06:49 PM
Since Liberalism/Progressivism is built on a dung hill of lies, we shouldn't be too surprised to learn that the U.S. government (specifically, this current administration) is contracting with private intelligence companies to have them develop software that would enable a user to generate up to 10 fake personae online, along with fake I.P. addys that would shield the government agency's identity that would actually be the source of political propaganda. Anyone want to bet everything will be up and running prior to this upcoming election?

http://www.examiner.com/social-media-in-national/us-gov-software-creates-fake-people-on-social-networks-to-promote-propoganda

Boxcar

So, I'm an evil Liberal/Progressive and I want to spread propaganda across the internet and make it seem like it comes from many different sources. The first thing I am going to do is post a request for software on a government website where everyone can see it. That's the first thing I'd do if I were a complete idiot.

Propaganda is not effective if it is labeled as propaganda. Then there is the matter of buying something with taxpayer's money and using it for a private cause. That would be found out so fast your head would spin. That is the second proof this is not what you claim.

Solicitation Number: RTB220610 comes from MacDill Air Force Base in Florida.
Where will this software be used? According to the solicitation:
Place of Performance:
Performance will be at MacDIll AFB, Kabul, Afghanistan and Baghdad, Iraq.
You remember Afghanistan and Iraq? We're fighting wars there.

I am by no means a computer expert, but it seems the purpose of this is to protect military computers by creating "clutter". Maybe someone who is expert in computers can explain better.

I can understand you falling for this, due to your paranoia and unreasoning hatred of Obama and liberals. I'm sure Sean Kerrigan knows better. Yet he is trying to stop development of software which can protect our military. Sounds
like a traitor to me.

Tom
02-21-2011, 10:45 PM
...enable a user to generate up to 10 fake personae online, along with fake I.P. addys

Sounds like the old Yahoo board! :lol:

boxcar
02-21-2011, 10:55 PM
So, I'm an evil Liberal/Progressive and I want to spread propaganda across the internet and make it seem like it comes from many different sources. The first thing I am going to do is post a request for software on a government website where everyone can see it. That's the first thing I'd do if I were a complete idiot.

I make requests almost daily to various websites. Who sees it but the recipient and me? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Propaganda is not effective if it is labeled as propaganda. Then there is the matter of buying something with taxpayer's money and using it for a private cause. That would be found out so fast your head would spin. That is the second proof this is not what you claim.

I'm sure dishonest people wouldn't have any problem on figuring out how to use the software. You think the SEIU thugs, Organizing for America or any ACORN types would? No labeling would be required.

As far as buying it, that would be no problem either. Most libs (especially the more radical ones) are notoriously dishonest, and as moral relativists are staunch advocates of "the ends justifies the means" philosophy.

Solicitation Number: RTB220610 comes from MacDill Air Force Base in Florida.
Where will this software be used? According to the solicitation:
Place of Performance:
Performance will be at MacDIll AFB, Kabul, Afghanistan and Baghdad, Iraq.
You remember Afghanistan and Iraq? We're fighting wars there.

I am by no means a computer expert, but it seems the purpose of this is to protect military computers by creating "clutter". Maybe someone who is expert in computers can explain better.

I can understand you falling for this, due to your paranoia and unreasoning hatred of Obama and liberals. I'm sure Sean Kerrigan knows better. Yet he is trying to stop development of software which can protect our military. Sounds like a traitor to me.

And I understand even better how unthinking, naive, uncritical, biased people like yourself would buy into anything that any lib in this governments says or does. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

mostpost
02-21-2011, 11:42 PM
I make requests almost daily to various websites. Who sees it but the recipient and me? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You're not the government. Obviously somebody did see it. And it was obvious that somebody would.

I'm sure dishonest people wouldn't have any problem on figuring out how to use the software. You think the SEIU thugs, Organizing for America or any ACORN types would? No labeling would be required.
I don't recall making any comments on whether someone would be able to use the software. Especially since they are not going to have it. Let me put it simply. The software is for the Air Force. It is going to be used in Afghanistan and Irag. It is not for the committee to reelect Barack Obama.

As far as buying it, that would be no problem either. Most libs (especially the more radical ones) are notoriously dishonest, and as moral relativists are staunch advocates of "the ends justifies the means" philosophy.
I see more dishonesty in one long winded post of yours than in one hundred meetings of the Liars Club of Burlington, Wi.

And I understand even better how unthinking, naive, uncritical, biased people like yourself would buy into anything that any lib in this governments says or does. :rolleyes:

Boxcar
As usual, all you have done is try to deflect (poorly). You offered no rebuttal to my proof. You did not show, nor can you, that this was anything more than a legitimate request by the United States Air Force. You did not try to disprove it because you can't. It's all there in black and white, in the very requisition you posted for the gullible to read.

boxcar
02-22-2011, 10:53 AM
As usual, all you have done is try to deflect (poorly). You offered no rebuttal to my proof. You did not show, nor can you, that this was anything more than a legitimate request by the United States Air Force. You did not try to disprove it because you can't. It's all there in black and white, in the very requisition you posted for the gullible to read.

Proof? What proof? The fact that actual names of real people will be cross-referenced and profiled on such social sites as Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc. says it all. And the purpose is to gain access to these people's social circles!

Pull your head out of the sand. The fact that an Air Force Base is doing the initial testing doesn't mean diddly, other than they'll be doing the testing.

Boxcar

Dahoss9698
02-22-2011, 11:13 AM
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/220209/lessons_learned_thanks_to_hbgary_and_anonymous.htm l

Someone is desperate here, but it isn't the left. Trying to connect the Gov't to this is quite a reach.

boxcar
02-22-2011, 11:33 AM
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/220209/lessons_learned_thanks_to_hbgary_and_anonymous.htm l

Someone is desperate here, but it isn't the left. Trying to connect the Gov't to this is quite a reach.

Since when did the military divorce itself from the government? The contract for the software is with the U.S. Air force, Mr. Stretch. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

mostpost
02-22-2011, 02:16 PM
Since when did the military divorce itself from the government? The contract for the software is with the U.S. Air force, Mr. Stretch. :rolleyes:

Boxcar
Well, I guess you are right. There is indeed a plan to use this, or similar, software to discredit people who are critical.........OF THE U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE. That's Chamber of Commerce a private entity representing business, not Department of Commerce.

This is a classic case of projection on your part. You think the government is doing what you would do if you were in charge. Everything you post screams out your need for control, your disrespect for others opinions.

This is a military application designed to confuse out enemies in Afghanistan and Iraq and disguise the locations of sensitive and vulnerable installations. Nothing more.

boxcar
02-22-2011, 02:44 PM
Well, I guess you are right. There is indeed a plan to use this, or similar, software to discredit people who are critical.........OF THE U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE. That's Chamber of Commerce a private entity representing business, not Department of Commerce.

This is a classic case of projection on your part. You think the government is doing what you would do if you were in charge. Everything you post screams out your need for control, your disrespect for others opinions.

This is a military application designed to confuse out enemies in Afghanistan and Iraq and disguise the locations of sensitive and vulnerable installations. Nothing more.

Yeah, that's why social networking sites are in the program's cross hairs? Why the necessity to create phony personae from these sites? And why are you taking wild guesses on how the Air Force plans to use this program?

You are so naive. The text below describes you to a tee.

Prov 1:22
"How long, O naive ones, will you love simplicity?
And scoffers delight themselves in scoffing,
And fools hate knowledge?
NASB

Boxcar

Tom
02-22-2011, 02:48 PM

Ha! When BUSH was intercepting a very limited class of emails and phone calls for the very same purpose, you libs were all him for it. Now you justify it.

Have you no shame?

mostpost
02-22-2011, 03:27 PM
Ha! When BUSH was intercepting a very limited class of emails and phone calls for the very same purpose, you libs were all him for it. Now you justify it.

Have you no shame?
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. You're comparing apples to Orangutans. Bush was reaching into our private lives and gathering information about us. In this case it is our military sending misleading information to our enemies in Iran and Afghanistan.

Tom
02-22-2011, 03:45 PM
You're comparing apples to Orangutans. Bush was reaching into our private lives and gathering information about us.

No, it was not.

Dahoss9698
02-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Yeah, that's why social networking sites are in the program's cross hairs? Why the necessity to create phony personae from these sites? And why are you taking wild guesses on how the Air Force plans to use this program?

You are so naive. The text below describes you to a tee.

Prov 1:22
"How long, O naive ones, will you love simplicity?
And scoffers delight themselves in scoffing,
And fools hate knowledge?
NASB

Boxcar

This is why this place is so great. Thanks for reminding me Boxcar.

ArlJim78
02-22-2011, 05:27 PM
is it good enough to be the subject another dahoss "hey look what I found posted on PA <snicker snicker>" thread over at derbytrail?

Dahoss9698
02-22-2011, 05:32 PM
is it good enough to be the subject another dahoss "hey look what I found posted on PA <snicker snicker>" thread over at derbytrail?

Not that good.

Are you still taking pm's from women way too serious over there, to the point where mods have to get involved? I hope not.

boxcar
02-22-2011, 05:58 PM

Anytime. If there's anything mankind needs to be reminded of, it is their Total Depravity which stands in sharp contrast to man's pride.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
02-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Not that good.

Are you still taking pm's from women way too serious over there, to the point where mods have to get involved? I hope not.
oh it's now gossipy board drama guy.

I thought today was the one where you play innocent misunderstood intelligent racing guy who bravely attempts to show others the errors in their way while unjustly suffering the slings and arrows of other posters and a moderator who has unfairly singled him out.

Dahoss9698
02-22-2011, 06:07 PM
oh it's now gossipy board drama guy.

I thought today was the one where you play innocent misunderstood intelligent racing guy who bravely attempts to show others the errors in their way while unjustly suffering the slings and arrows of other posters and a moderator who has unfairly singled him out.

I'll take that as a yes. Shame, shame.