PDA

View Full Version : Interest on Account Deposits

tanda
10-15-2003, 12:10 PM
How much value would you attach to being paid interest (at short-term market rates) on account deposits and/or how much does it bother you that the services make money off of your float?

ceejay
10-15-2003, 12:32 PM
Well, with Money Market rates at 1.32% average today, I don't worry about interest on my account wagering deposits. I rarely have more $ in the account than I would take in cash to the track anyway. http://www.bankrate.com/brm/rate/mmmf_home.asp

cj
10-15-2003, 12:48 PM
I'm the same way since it is very easy to transfer money with no fee attached into and out of accounts these days. I keep only the minumum I need for a couple days of racing in the account. The interest on it would be very mimimal.

BillW
10-15-2003, 12:53 PM
I agree (interest not important). Maintaining the ease of cost-free transfer is highly important.

Bill

Let It Ride.com
10-18-2003, 02:23 PM
The account wagering company we own, WatchandWager.com, in partnership with AmericaTAB allows for what we call EZMoney. You can move money in and out of your WAW account immediately.

Leaving the money in the account is at the players option.

kenwoodallpromos
10-19-2003, 03:01 AM
I would only want to move money Out!! LOL!!

Let It Ride.com
10-19-2003, 06:17 AM
You gotta put some in before taking it out, but for us it is comingled with the track pools so the more you win the better.