PDA

View Full Version : Post Editing Time Window Change?

Overlay
02-19-2011, 08:58 PM
I just tried to edit a PA post approximately 3 minutes after I posted it, and got the following message:

"The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 1 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message."

Is this an error, or has the 15-minute editing window been drastically shortened?

HuggingTheRail
02-19-2011, 09:22 PM
I just tried to edit a PA post approximately 3 minutes after I posted it, and got the following message:

"The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 1 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message."

Is this an error, or has the 15-minute editing window been drastically shortened?

I think I have read that they switched it - due to the PAIHL contest...

Overlay
02-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Now that the contest is over (for this week), will the window be switched back to 15 minutes until the next PAIHL posting window next weekend (Thursday through Saturday)? If so, when will the switchback occur?

cj
02-19-2011, 10:16 PM
Now that the contest is over (for this week), will the window be switched back to 15 minutes until the next PAIHL posting window next weekend (Thursday through Saturday)? If so, when will the switchback occur?

It is Saturday only.