PDA

View Full Version : Hey HRTV

Mineshaft
02-17-2011, 10:45 PM
wtf are u doing not showing horse racing the last 2 nites? I dont want to see this bullcrap Archem or however you spell that crap.

Delta and Charlestown were both running but u didnt show either. Well only 3 races from Delta and that was it.

Hope u freakin go out of business...

Stillriledup
02-17-2011, 10:53 PM
Just change their name to bullcrap archem tv and all will be well.

toussaud
02-17-2011, 10:53 PM
I have been screaming this for a few months now but to no avail. apparently, HRTV doesn't see the point in showing races after 8pm EST anymore.

with that said... I kinda do see their point in hindsight. They have pretty much conceded the night time tracks to TVG. All the tracks you can watch on HRTV you can watch on TVG. Now, fair grounds tomorrow has starlight racing, if they don't show that, I will be hella pissed off.

I remember when I first got HRTV and, there was no pursuit of anything, just shows and commercials. They showed the aussie feed every night. I wish they would go back to that.

Mineshaft
02-17-2011, 10:56 PM
how many freakin reruns are we gonna see of Inside Information?

if they dont show FG tomorrow nite they are just dumb

who do we contact to voice our displeasure?

Stillriledup
02-17-2011, 10:58 PM
I have been screaming this for a few months now but to no avail. apparently, HRTV doesn't see the point in showing races after 8pm EST anymore.

with that said... I kinda do see their point in hindsight. They have pretty much conceded the night time tracks to TVG. All the tracks you can watch on HRTV you can watch on TVG. Now, fair grounds tomorrow has starlight racing, if they don't show that, I will be hella pissed off.

I remember when I first got HRTV and, there was no pursuit of anything, just shows and commercials. They showed the aussie feed every night. I wish they would go back to that.

Starlight, starbright, first star i see tonight.

I love night racing, this is perfect, i can take my profits from the big pick 5 carryover GP and line the pools at starlight starbright.

Works out perfect!

Tom
02-18-2011, 07:34 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if someone started a real horse racing channel?

I hear next week, My Friend Flicka reruns....