PDA

View Full Version : free pp's @ xpressbet

ldiatone
02-16-2011, 04:13 PM
xpressbet is offering free equibase pp's to all members. the 'catch'. one must place a $2 wager on that card and the next day xpressbet will refund the cost of the pp's. $1.50. 1 more catch. after 4-1-2011 a member must wager $250.00 in that month to get the refund.

Terms & Conditions
You must have an XpressBet, DelMarBets or OakTreeBets account in good standing to qualify for reimbursement.
Persons with accounts that are closed (upon their own request) or with accounts that have been locked are not eligible, unless they re-open their account in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of use.
XpressBet reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of this program at any time.
You must wager a minimum of $2 on the track card that you purchased.
There will be no minimum handle required through March 31, 2011 to qualify for this promotion.
Effective April 1, 2011, you must have wagered a minimum of $250 in either the prior month or current month in order to qualify for reimbursement.

QuarterRACER
02-16-2011, 08:59 PM
i play alot of quarterhorse and these pp's do not give the individual horse times just the winners, ti me thats next to useless. personally on the throughbreds if i don't have the daily racing form i will not bet them as i'm used to it,and nothing else works for me on the throughbreds. the only other thing about xpress bet that i'd like to see improved is i want to be able to access a wagers place report breaking it down to the individual tracks and the individual wagers placed like twinspires has.

Zman179
02-16-2011, 09:28 PM
It would be nice if one day an ADW offered harness pp's in the same manner.

rycommon
02-19-2011, 07:47 PM
02-16-2011 08:59 PM

This offer is good for harness PP also hurray. i used it quite a few times already.

trotter2229
03-02-2011, 06:56 AM
02-16-2011 08:59 PM

This offer is good for harness PP also hurray. i used it quite a few times already.

At iBETHARNESS.com you receive free PP from all tracks as well as refunded deposit fees including greendot fees. Give us a look today, we satisfy every member.

rycommon
03-02-2011, 07:33 PM
I would be interested except you are not available in california.

trotter2229
03-04-2011, 10:09 AM
I would be interested except you are not available in california.

Yes we apologize for that but some of the State Governments and Racing Commissions are tough to crack. Hopefully the day will come when we are able.

Best of luck wagering we want you to Win!