PDA

View Full Version : OJ gets a prison yard beat down???

Golf and Horses
02-15-2011, 09:38 PM
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/oj_simpson_brutally_beaten_prison_skinhead_gang_in terview/celebrity/70158

Let's Roll
02-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Wonderful news, you made my day. Someone buy that guy a beer !

newtothegame
02-15-2011, 11:53 PM
Well considering he was found liable in the civil suit....

And considering his most recent run in with the law...

Couldnt happen to a nicer guy :lol:

TJDave
02-16-2011, 12:51 AM
If the National Enquirer reported the sun rose in the east...I'd check. :rolleyes:

JustRalph
02-16-2011, 02:17 AM
As big a punk as I think OJ is.........

I can't root for a hotheaded 20 something beating up a 63year old

Sad state of affairs all around

Tom
02-16-2011, 07:36 AM
Yeah, he should have ambushed him with a knife! :rolleyes:

cj's dad
02-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Gee maybe now he has an ever so slight understanding of the terror his wife and Ron Goldman felt as they were being brutally stabbed to death.

At the least, this dirtbag survived.

GameTheory
02-16-2011, 02:05 PM
Gee maybe now he has an ever so slight understanding of the terror his wife and Ron Goldman felt as they were being brutally stabbed to death.

At the least, this dirtbag survived.Still hard to root for a skinhead beating up a guy cause he's black. He's in there for a reason too, and probably deserves just a bad a beat down himself.

JustRalph
02-16-2011, 02:24 PM

At the least, this dirtbag survived.

Haven't u heard. He's not guilty. I saw it on Oprah. And then she told me who to vote for too

FantasticDan
02-16-2011, 02:30 PM
If the National Enquirer reported the sun rose in the east...I'd check. :rolleyes: :ThmbUp:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/02/oj-simpson-rumor-prison-beating-enquirer/1

Greyfox
02-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Laugh as you may about the National Enquirer, but it has broken news that other media outlets have dragged their heels on.
Just ask John Roberts and Tiger Woods.
Secondly, they are often ahead of reputable Medical Journals in bringing out Medical Advances.

With respect to OJ's beat down: I find it sickening.
Another example though of "You reap what you sew."
But doesn't make it right.

PhantomOnTour
02-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Laugh as you may about the National Enquirer, but it has broken news that other media outlets have dragged their heels on.
Just ask John Roberts and Tiger Woods.
Secondly, they are often ahead of reputable Medical Journals in bringing out Medical Advances.

With respect to OJ's beat down: I find it sickening.
Another example though of "You reap what you sew."
But doesn't make it right.
Surely you're not using two exceptions and dressing them up as the rule... i hope. I can probably cite a few instances where folks escaped a burning vehicle because they DIDN'T have their seat belt on. I will need more than two examples to offset the 50 billion bullshit stories they put out.

Greyfox
02-16-2011, 02:57 PM
Surely you're not using two exceptions and dressing them up as the rule...

True. "One swallow doesn't make a summer."
(But how many law suits do they lose?)

The Judge
02-16-2011, 03:10 PM
Who Knows ?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/hottopics/detail?entry_id=83104

newtothegame
02-16-2011, 05:38 PM
Still hard to root for a skinhead beating up a guy cause he's black. He's in there for a reason too, and probably deserves just a bad a beat down himself.

Im sorry game...I must of missed that part...where did the story say he was beat down because he "was black"...?

GameTheory
02-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Im sorry game...I must of missed that part...where did the story say he was beat down because he "was black"...?
It said he was beat-up by a white supremacist skinhead cause he's a black man who had bragged about his conquests of white women. Close enough?

I'm not even saying the story is true, but that's what it said.

newtothegame
02-16-2011, 07:47 PM
It said he was beat-up by a white supremacist skinhead cause he's a black man who had bragged about his conquests of white women. Close enough?

Ok, Ive looked at the original op again and sorry game....but i dont see that part....maybe you could highlight it here....
this is what the story said ..
"The Juice has been a marked man behind bars ever since white supremacists overheard him brag about his sexual conquests of beautiful white women"
it also went on to say...
something to thje effect that the guy who jumped him waited for him (juice) not to be with his blacK posse.....
But, I can NOT find anywhere in the story where it says he was beaten up because he was a black man....

GameTheory
02-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Ok, Ive looked at the original op again and sorry game....but i dont see that part....maybe you could highlight it here....
this is what the story said ..
"The Juice has been a marked man behind bars ever since white supremacists overheard him brag about his sexual conquests of beautiful white women"
it also went on to say...
something to thje effect that the guy who jumped him waited for him (juice) not to be with his blacK posse.....
But, I can NOT find anywhere in the story where it says he was beaten up because he was a black man....That is what it says to me -- they're white supremacists, hello? Why are you harping on this?

cj's dad
02-16-2011, 07:52 PM

Why oh why is it that I have a difficult time feeling sorry for OJ !

I hate skinheads and all they stand for- I do not however have a problem with OJ the dirtbag being beaten up by anyone.

Do you get the fact that if anyone other than a skinhead had beat the s--t out of him I would be just as delighted ?

newtothegame
02-16-2011, 07:57 PM
That is what it says to me -- they're white supremacists, hello? Why are you harping on this?

because thats NOT what the story says.....
Your attemtping to interject something that is NOT in the story.
Your attempting to make it sound as though OJ was "beat down" because he is a black man. That is NOT the case!
OJ was beat down for "bragging of his conquest of white beautiful women".
Now you can attempt to play the victim card for OJ if you like but the fact of the matter is the story did NOT say that.

GameTheory
02-16-2011, 07:59 PM
Why oh why is it that I have a difficult time feeling sorry for OJ !

I hate skinheads and all they stand for- I do not however have a problem with OJ the dirtbag being beaten up by anyone.

Do you get the fact that if anyone other than a skinhead had beat the s--t out of him I would be just as delighted ?No one said to feel sorry for OJ, but I have a feeling the other guy probably deserves to get beat up just as much, that's all.

So:

A) As much as OJ deserves whatever he gets, I'm not about to celebrate the guy beating him for being black. Yeah, I said it again.

B) In any case, this sort of thing shouldn't be happening in our prisons anyway to any body at any time. Royally screwed up system.

C) This story probably isn't even true, so who cares?

GameTheory
02-16-2011, 08:03 PM
because thats NOT what the story says.....
Your attemtping to interject something that is NOT in the story.
Your attempting to make it sound as though OJ was "beat down" because he is a black man. That is NOT the case!
OJ was beat down for "bragging of his conquest of white beautiful women".
Now you can attempt to play the victim card for OJ if you like but the fact of the matter is the story did NOT say that.I think it does, actually. Do you think skinheads beat up white guys bragging about their conquests of white women?

I'm not playing the victim card for anyone. Don't I get to hate white supremacist skinheads too without that causing a fuss? Are you defending skinheads? (I know you're not, but what you're saying to me is the same in reverse.)

Get real.

newtothegame
02-16-2011, 08:11 PM
No one said to feel sorry for OJ, but I have a feeling the other guy probably deserves to get beat up just as much, that's all.

So:

A) As much as OJ deserves whatever he gets, I'm not about to celebrate the guy beating him for being black. Yeah, I said it again.

B) In any case, this sort of thing shouldn't be happening in our prisons anyway to any body at any time. Royally screwed up system.

C) This story probably isn't even true, so who cares?
You can interject whatever you like into the story.....that doesnt make it true!
And as you mentioned, we are not even sure if the story itself is true. Its just a bother when people like to ADD their own to suit their needs.
So let me ask you a question game.......
Why would you feel the need to add "he was beat down because he was black" to the story when you and I both can see thats not what the story said?
Was it because he was beat up by a white supremacy guy?
Ive seen white guys beat up white guys.....ive seen black guys beat up black guys....for that matter, Ive seen almost every race attack one of their own.
If the story was reversed, and the guy was white in prison for killing a black lady and he was bragging about his conquest of beautiful black women....and took a beat down in prison for it, would you be here telling us the guy got beat down for being white??
I highly doubt that!
Bottom line is he got his butt kicked for bragging about what he had done.
Sure it would be a nice little ending for everyone to claim it was because he was black. It then diverts away from the real victims of the bigger story. Ron Goldman, and Mrs Simpson who are now dead at the hands of OJ.

newtothegame
02-16-2011, 08:13 PM
I think it does, actually. Do you think skinheads beat up white guys bragging about their conquests of white women?

I'm not playing the victim card for anyone. Don't I get to hate white supremacist skinheads too without that causing a fuss? Are you defending skinheads? (I know you're not, but what you're saying to me is the same in reverse.)

Get real.
Do you think black panthers would beat up a white guy for bragging about his conquest of black women in prison??? And if so, do you think it would be because he was white, or because he was bragging?
I am sure there are plenty of white guys who do not get beat up by black gangs in prison, and I am also just as sure there are plenty of black guys who do not geat beat down by white gangs in prison. Why is that game.....???
I mean you would have us believe OJ got beat down for being black...so why not beat up all the black guys???? I mean they are black...right???

newtothegame
02-16-2011, 08:17 PM
I think it does, actually. Do you think skinheads beat up white guys bragging about their conquests of white women?

Get real.
I cant stand skin heads myself.... I hate what they stand for...I hate their ideas....I hate all about them.....
But, OJ did NOT take a beat down (supposed) because he was black.....
As I said...there are many blacks and whites in prison who do not get beat down by opposing gangs....why is that?
based on what you said...him being beat down because of race, I would think they would all be getting beat down.

GameTheory
02-16-2011, 08:21 PM
You can interject whatever you like into the story.....that doesnt make it true!
And as you mentioned, we are not even sure if the story itself is true. Its just a bother when people like to ADD their own to suit their needs.
The meaning of "The Juice has been a marked man behind bars ever since white supremacists overheard him brag about his sexual conquests of beautiful white women" followed by an account of getting beat up by a skinhead MEANS that he was beat up for being black. That's what it means, and I think it is pretty clear. If he was not black, they wouldn't have beat him for talking about white women. You can disagree, but I don't think I'm adding anything. I think that is what it means.

If the story was reversed, and the guy was white in prison for killing a black lady and he was bragging about his conquest of beautiful black women....and took a beat down in prison for it, would you be here telling us the guy got beat down for being white?? If the story made a special point of telling us that those beating him up were part of a black nationalist white devil sort of group, and that they marked him after he made such bragging, yes I would. Of course. And it would be true.

I highly doubt that! Well, you'd be wrong about that.

Sure it would be a nice little ending for everyone to claim it was because he was black. It then diverts away from the real victims of the bigger story. Ron Goldman, and Mrs Simpson who are now dead at the hands of OJ.A nice little ending? You've got to be kidding. And it doesn't divert attention away from anything -- they didn't beat him up for killing Nicole & Ron now did they? We both agree on that. I get that you hate OJ. I hate him too. But that's not the point.

This argument is too stupid for even me to persist. I'm out.

tribecaagent
02-16-2011, 08:34 PM
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/16/oj-simpson-beaten-national-enquirer-returns-to-form-with-bogus/

newtothegame
02-16-2011, 09:28 PM
The meaning of "The Juice has been a marked man behind bars ever since white supremacists overheard him brag about his sexual conquests of beautiful white women" followed by an account of getting beat up by a skinhead MEANS that he was beat up for being black. That's what it means, and I think it is pretty clear. If he was not black, they wouldn't have beat him for talking about white women. You can disagree, but I don't think I'm adding anything. I think that is what it means.

If the story made a special point of telling us that those beating him up were part of a black nationalist white devil sort of group, and that they marked him after he made such bragging, yes I would. Of course. And it would be true.

Well, you'd be wrong about that.

A nice little ending? You've got to be kidding. And it doesn't divert attention away from anything -- they didn't beat him up for killing Nicole & Ron now did they? We both agree on that. I get that you hate OJ. I hate him too. But that's not the point.

This argument is too stupid for even me to persist. I'm out.

Your right about it being stupid.....
Listen game....
Did OJ being black play a part in this? I will agree YES, It most assuredly did. But, it was NOT the reason he took the alledged beat down.
Based on YOUR assumptions , of this being done by a "white" supremacy group, and being done to a black man, therefore it was because he was black....well it's about as ludicrous as me attemtping to say that since OJ used the term (taken from the story) "white" women then he must be racist as well. And based on his racism, he killed Nicole and Ron because they were "white"...
Do you see how silly that sounds???
Was the beat down done by a skin head? Yes...
Was the beat down due to OJ being black? ...NO If this were the case, every black person in prison would be getting those beat downs...right???
I read from the story that OJ was beat down due to his BRAGGING ABOUT HIS CONQUEST OF WHITE WOMEN.
Everything else is pure speculation. I am sure those other things mentioned might have been a part of it, but was not the reason for it.
Make sense??
And again, your right about it being stupid, so it will be my last post concerning this racist/victim/oj.....
And your right about me hating the guy (OJ)....he got off and walked away from a double murder because of a narcissist, racist cop in Mark Furman.
but thanks for the replies...even though we disagree. They were NON degrading and honestly. I do like the debates.

FantasticDan
02-16-2011, 10:07 PM
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/16/oj-simpson-beaten-national-enquirer-returns-to-form-with-bogus/Yes, the trifecta! The third time it's been pointed out that the story is bullshit. But by all means, keep arguing about it! :D

johnhannibalsmith
02-16-2011, 10:18 PM
Yes, the trifecta! The third time it's been pointed out that the story is bullshit. But by all means, keep arguing about it! :D

It's okay, arguing over fabricated, race-baiting stories happens all the time.

horses4courses
02-16-2011, 10:51 PM
Maybe O.J., with all his acting experience, gave his fellow inmates an impromptu rendition of a Mel Brooks classic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulGdqcez2JM&NR=1

FantasticDan
02-16-2011, 11:13 PM
^:D

OJ in the prison infirmary:

n08mNz9f0FQ

PaceAdvantage
02-17-2011, 02:23 AM
Your right about it being stupid.....
Listen game....
Did OJ being black play a part in this? I will agree YES, It most assuredly did. But, it was NOT the reason he took the alledged beat down.
Based on YOUR assumptions , of this being done by a "white" supremacy group, and being done to a black man, therefore it was because he was black....well it's about as ludicrous as me attemtping to say that since OJ used the term (taken from the story) "white" women then he must be racist as well. And based on his racism, he killed Nicole and Ron because they were "white"...
Do you see how silly that sounds???
Was the beat down done by a skin head? Yes...
Was the beat down due to OJ being black? ...NO If this were the case, every black person in prison would be getting those beat downs...right???
I read from the story that OJ was beat down due to his BRAGGING ABOUT HIS CONQUEST OF WHITE WOMEN.
Everything else is pure speculation. I am sure those other things mentioned might have been a part of it, but was not the reason for it.
Make sense??
And again, your right about it being stupid, so it will be my last post concerning this racist/victim/oj.....
And your right about me hating the guy (OJ)....he got off and walked away from a double murder because of a narcissist, racist cop in Mark Furman.
but thanks for the replies...even though we disagree. They were NON degrading and honestly. I do like the debates.You REALLY like to argue, don't you? Frustrated lawyer like me perhaps? :lol:

For the record, I side with GT on this one. IF the story is true, it's a reasonable conclusion to make based on the story.

newtothegame
02-17-2011, 03:25 AM
You REALLY like to argue, don't you? Frustrated lawyer like me perhaps? :lol:

For the record, I side with GT on this one. IF the story is true, it's a reasonable conclusion to make based on the story.

lol...yeah, you got me Mike...nothing like a good spirited arguement! I seriously do like the back and forth. And, that's why I really enjoy off topic.
But, back to the thread and your response.....
Good thing conclussions arent always facts! :lol: