PDA

View Full Version : Santa Anita Monday

SAL
10-13-2003, 09:48 AM
My Santa Anita picks for today:

R1 - #3 Game Plan-Gets the blinks after a dull effort last time. Like the way this horse has run for this trainer. Back to 3yo's today, she comes out of a race with a few next out winners.

R2 - #8 Strategic Move-Now or never time for this one. Low price expected.

R3 - #4 Sabalucious-Did well to win his last on the speed favoring Del Mar strip. Versatile runner can go to the lead or lay off it.

R4 - Pass.

R5 - #4 Church Law-Trainer has done decent with limited starters. Claimed out a race that has produced several next out winners, he doesn't have much to beat here.

R6 - #1 Pohave-Makes a positive trainer change, and the trainer/jock combo has been hot lately.

R7 - Like a couple in here. #2 Remembrances-Trainer does well with 2nd time out horses, and he's sent out two FTS winners in the last 2 days. #4 Wendy's On to Me-Has had trouble, and two fast drills make me think this one may break better today.

R8 - #5 April Steel-Not much competition for the early lead here, theft tactics on the agenda.

R9 - #1 Fabulous Bonus-Managed to beat half the field in a stakes at the bullring. Gets Nakatani today.