PDA

View Full Version : After Weeks of Revolution, 'Day of Cleaning' in Cairo

Mike at A+
02-12-2011, 01:23 PM
After seeing this picture I couldn't help but think back to an Obama rally in Washington, DC where his low life slob supporters left our nation's capitol a disgraceful mess.

PaceAdvantage
02-12-2011, 01:29 PM
After seeing this picture I couldn't help but think back to an Obama rally in Washington, DC where his low life slob supporters left our nation's capitol a disgraceful mess.That's a little strong, don't you think? Any mass crowd is going to leave a mess...

Labeling Obama supporters as low life slobs is a bit much IMO.

Steve 'StatMan'
02-12-2011, 01:33 PM
After seeing this picture I couldn't help but think back to an Obama rally in Washington, DC where his low life slob supporters left our nation's capitol a disgraceful mess.

Welll...the people were demanding more jobs.... :rolleyes:

Mike at A+
02-12-2011, 01:37 PM
That's a little strong, don't you think? Any mass crowd is going to leave a mess...

It's all part of their entitlement mentality. Someone else will clean up for them. And I'm not implying that ALL Obama supporters behave this way.
But the contrast between the two images speaks volumes.

Mike at A+
02-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Maybe the environmentalists at the Inauguration should have told their fellow Obamabots to properly dispose of their trash. They are quick to condemn the Tea Party for everything from racism to stupidity but at least they clean up after themselves. To even the most casual of observers, it appears to be indicative of the overall value system of the groups in question.

ArlJim78
02-12-2011, 01:46 PM
it is telling, the groups which have pride in their country tidy up afterwards. others feel that it's someone elses job to cleanup.

HUSKER55
02-12-2011, 02:58 PM
so much for go green and the carbon imprint

wait a minute, al gore says it is due to climate warming

Tom
02-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Didn't Beck's crowd clean up pretty much?
I know Obama people stole water from him.....speaks to that mentality.

Give me give give me
take care of me take care of me take care of me.

Actually, I cannot think of one person who is really a responsibly person who endorses the jerk. Not one.

sandpit
02-12-2011, 04:46 PM
Looks like the Churchill Downs infield about an hour after the Derby...

prospector
02-12-2011, 04:47 PM
That's a little strong, don't you think? Any mass crowd is going to leave a mess...

you're right...no matter who they are..nobody deserves to be called an obama supporter

Mike at A+
02-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Looks like the Churchill Downs infield about an hour after the Derby...
Or any NYC OTB 15 minutes after it opens.

boxcar
02-12-2011, 08:39 PM

There are messes and then there are MESSES. You apparently missed the comparisons (correction: contrasts) between conservative and lib rallies/marches? Should be plenty of pics on the web. Let me just say that if I were a street picker-upper, I'd much prefer to clean up behind conservatives.

Boxcar

Rookies
02-12-2011, 09:03 PM
it is telling, the groups which have pride in their country tidy up afterwards. others feel that it's someone elses job to cleanup.

NO.

What's telling is this comment and comparison on one of the most remarkable 2.5 weeks in world history. The fact that the Egyptian people did almost everything correctly in quietly & calmly forcing out a 30 year despot with a minimum of bloodshed, even cleaning up after their revolution, and this is all you've got ?

Pathetic.

boxcar
02-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Maybe the environmentalists at the Inauguration should have told their fellow Obamabots to properly dispose of their trash. They are quick to condemn the Tea Party for everything from racism to stupidity but at least they clean up after themselves. To even the most casual of observers, it appears to be indicative of the overall value system of the groups in question.

The libs in those rallies were simply being consistent with their core value: Irresponsiblility. It works for them whether they want to pick someone else's pockets, or have someone else pick up after them. Either way: It's all good in their book. :rolleyes:

Boxcar