PDA

View Full Version : Ian's Back!!!

Inglewood Flamingo
02-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Just saw this release in the TT yesterday and thought I'd share here.

Actually, I've seen the platform and it is nothing short of IMPRESSIVE thus far.

Considering the current state of the ADW situation here in the US this could not come at a better time. Best of luck Ian with your new venture.

http://www.thoroughbredtimes.com/national-news/2011/02/10/new-adw-site-to-launch-on-friday.aspx

Ian Meyers
02-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Thanks very much. Good to be back. We're really excited about the new technology we've got now and will be releasing in the coming months. Our iPhone/android app is a killer and we'll be adding an iPad app (along with streaming mobile video and replays) within the next 30 days.

Later on we'll be unveiling some unbelievable wagering tools including some revolutionary upgrades to conditional wagering.

www.americasadw.com

highnote
02-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Ian's new technology is a great way to try to attract younger horseplayers!

lamboguy
02-11-2011, 10:03 PM
wow, he has done it again! congradulations on the new site. its very good, i have been using it tonight and have no complaints. i am sure they will have most of the tracks in a short time.

Ian Meyers
02-11-2011, 10:52 PM
Ian's new technology is a great way to try to attract younger horseplayers!

That's the idea. We have a very talented team of young developers to turn our ideas into products. As an industry we have to start attracting that next generation of horseplayer.

JustRalph
02-12-2011, 12:38 AM
Ipad app ? Now you are playing my tune.

I was squinting at my Evo 4 inch screen today while at work. What a pain in the ass.........I have old eyes

trying2win
02-12-2011, 03:47 AM
There's something strange on the country list, at the account application page at AMERICASADW. Listed are places like IRAN, IRAQ, SYRIA, NORTH KOREA, even ANTARCTICA...but no CANADA... :confused:

...I'm guessing that either:

1. AMERICASADW, is trying to get WOODBINE on their betting menu so that would mean Canadian residents would not be able to open an account with them...or...

2. CANADA was inadvertently left off the list, and will be added on when the country list is updated for eligible countries.

--I wonder if AMERICASADW is planning to offer greyhound racing? I like playing the DERBY LANE races.

T2W

arno
02-12-2011, 08:10 AM
Ian

On the page to join it says read terms and conditions by PTC. Should that be changed?

I have a residence in Florida but my license plate is NJ. Will that be a problem? I noticed you asked for what state driver's license is from and Jersey was not an option.

Nice to see you back!