PDA

View Full Version : oversease race data

buffaloxp
02-11-2011, 12:59 AM
It is any one software can handicapping singapore and hongkong race card, if so pm me, thank

gm10
02-11-2011, 06:28 AM
It is any one software can handicapping singapore and hongkong race card, if so pm me, thank

what is your question exactly?

buffaloxp
02-12-2011, 12:01 AM
what is your question exactly?
have a friend has horse race in singapore, and i just try to handicapp some race to bet,so try to find some software to work this pdf pastperformance,or some body can handicapp to me is help too, thank

gm10
02-12-2011, 09:05 AM
have a friend has horse race in singapore, and i just try to handicapp some race to bet,so try to find some software to work this pdf pastperformance,or some body can handicapp to me is help too, thank

I can get you the HK pp's in PDF form if you want, not Singapore though.

buffaloxp
02-13-2011, 01:10 AM
I can get you the HK pp's in PDF form if you want, not Singapore though.
what type of software work your HK pp , i try looking pace and speed software to work my singapore pdf pp, is any onen know is helpful thank

dkithore
02-13-2011, 05:53 AM
Oversea's race data

I have been searching for software for non-us race data for sometime without success. They have tipsters that provide u with selections, if u like. I am providing u with a link on the primer from Brisnet for playing with foreign horses as a start. Hope it helps.

http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/static.cgi?page=aprimeronaustralianhorseracingandb etting_p1

Dk

gm10
02-13-2011, 06:14 AM
what type of software work your HK pp , i try looking pace and speed software to work my singapore pdf pp, is any onen know is helpful thank

I always write my own software, in this case a mixture of C# and PDF library. Comes out as PDF's in this instance but can also do website or stand-alone app.

gm10
02-13-2011, 06:17 AM
#example

buffaloxp
02-14-2011, 11:04 PM
Oversea's race data

I have been searching for software for non-us race data for sometime without success. They have tipsters that provide u with selections, if u like. I am providing u with a link on the primer from Brisnet for playing with foreign horses as a start. Hope it helps.

http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/static.cgi?page=aprimeronaustralianhorseracingandb etting_p1

Dk
thankyou

buffaloxp
02-14-2011, 11:16 PM
I always write my own software, in this case a mixture of C# and PDF library. Comes out as PDF's in this instance but can also do website or stand-alone app.
i see the example, is very good, that i am looking for, can this software input the singapore pdf pp, and come up the same,or you can write one for work singapore, is so pm me, thankyou