PDA

View Full Version : Question on HK racing

thelyingthief
02-10-2011, 08:09 AM
I have encountered contradictory information about the PP's of Hong Kong races. Some say that splits are timed and lengths behind detailed, others say this is not so.

Thus far, my limited web searches on this question are inconclusive.

Anyone?

tlt-

Native Texan III
02-10-2011, 01:04 PM
For the PP:

These show the raw times recorded by the horse itself over three sections of its previous races. The first section (which varies in length according to the distance of the race) is measured from the start to the 800m point, the second section is from the 800m to the 400m, and the third is from the 400m to the Finish. None of these times have been adjusted for a daily track variant.

For a particular race result:

These show the raw leader time at 3 splits.
They do supply photos, with the results, at a couple or more of these splits so you can judge the distances together with the finish line distance information.

gm10
02-10-2011, 01:14 PM
I have encountered contradictory information about the PP's of Hong Kong races. Some say that splits are timed and lengths behind detailed, others say this is not so.

Thus far, my limited web searches on this question are inconclusive.

Anyone?

tlt-

I'm about to start producing PP's for HK if you're interested, similar to the Latekick format. They'll be free for a while, possibly until the season ends.

Agreed with Native wrt your question.

thelyingthief
02-11-2011, 08:38 PM
to the respondents, I appreciate it very much.

tlt

Market Mover
02-11-2011, 09:11 PM
to the respondents, I appreciate it very much.

tlt

Where in the U.S. can one play Hong Kong racing? and which ADW offers it?

Ian Meyers
02-11-2011, 09:39 PM
HK does not co-mingle in the U.S. They had plans to a few years back but abandoned the idea for the time being.