PDA

View Full Version : Can't be good PR for Sanchez......

newtothegame
02-10-2011, 04:51 AM
Conn. Teen Admits to Sexual Encounter With New York Jets Quarterback Mark Sanchez

Published February 09, 2011

| FoxNews.com

A 17-year-old Greenwich, Conn., high school student who bragged online that she had sex with New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, reportedly says the 24-year-old NFL star knew she was only a teenager when the two "hooked up" at a New York City nightclub last month.

Eliza Kruger, the daughter of wealthy Connecticut hedge fund manager Konrad "Chip" Kruger, came forward Wednesday to confirm various reports of their relationship, according to a report in the sports website Deadspin.com.

Eliza reportedly bragged on Facebook about texts from "MARK F–ING SANCHEZ," who she reportedly met on New Year's Eve at the nightclub Lavo.

"You know I'm 17, right?" the teen says she told Sanchez, who reportedly replied: "We can still talk, but I can't see you until you're 18."

The teen says she then told Sanchez: "17 is legal in New York."

The website reported that Kruger made sure to research the legal age for dating a minor before the encounter — 17 in New York and 16 in New Jersey.

more at the link provided....

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2011/02/09/new-york-jets-quarterback-allegedly-dating-year-old-girl/?test=latestnews#

PaceAdvantage
02-10-2011, 05:15 AM
If he was 34 and she was 27 would we be having this thread?

I take it you think NY should raise the age of consent above 17?

Yes, this isn't the best thing that could have happened to Sanchez in terms of PR, but the fact remains that he is single and she is legal. No laws were broken that I am aware of, thus this is really a non-story....

bigmack
02-10-2011, 05:51 AM
Shocking a 17 year old hedge fund daughter from CT can gain access into a nightclub in NY. :eek:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/shan.png

newtothegame
02-10-2011, 07:05 AM
If he was 34 and she was 27 would we be having this thread?

I take it you think NY should raise the age of consent above 17?

Yes, this isn't the best thing that could have happened to Sanchez in terms of PR, but the fact remains that he is single and she is legal. No laws were broken that I am aware of, thus this is really a non-story....
Nope....I am not to determine what the legal age for NY is......
Just as the thread title stated...its not a great PR move.
Nothing more, nothing less.
But I do find it interesting that alot of high profile players find themselves in these situations.....

Ocala Mike
02-10-2011, 10:58 AM
She looks every bit of 30 to me. No harm, no foul! Trouble with these young gals is they blab all over the place. She was probably texting while he was "in the pocket."

Ocala Mike

PhantomOnTour
02-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Not illegal, but also not smart.

Wonder if either or both were drunk....hmmm...and what about the nightclub for admitting an underage girl?

boxcar
02-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Not illegal, but also not smart.

Wonder if either or both were drunk....hmmm...and what about the nightclub for admitting an underage girl?

I'd bet the farm, little miss rich girl got in with a fake I.D.

Boxcar

cj's dad
02-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Sanchez did a piece on ESPN about his love of the live theatre and his move to NY which gives him easy access to Broadway. This story answers an unasked question.

NJ Stinks
02-10-2011, 04:29 PM
Let me see if I got this straight.

This girl wanted to have sex with the QB so bad that she actually did the research necessary to "ease" his mind.

I was born too soon. :(

JustRalph
02-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Let me see if I got this straight.

This girl wanted to have sex with the QB so bad that she actually did the research necessary to "ease" his mind.

:lol: It's the Google complex. We can find out anything in about 2 minutes

bigmack
02-10-2011, 05:01 PM

I didn't know you were a quarterback.

newtothegame
02-10-2011, 05:14 PM
She looks every bit of 30 to me. No harm, no foul! Trouble with these young gals is they blab all over the place. She was probably texting while he was "in the pocket."

Ocala Mike
If it was "no harm no foul" as you would indicate, why would there be 'trouble" with these young girls?

Ocala Mike
02-10-2011, 05:25 PM
"Trouble" as in poor judgment, not in breaking the law. Sanchez should have gone to an "alternate receiver." Guess he still has a lot to learn as a QB (and as an eligible bachelor in the Big Apple).

Maybe he needs a sitdown with Rex Ryan; they can watch foot fetish vids together.

Ocala Mike

newtothegame
02-10-2011, 05:29 PM
The whole intent of this thread was as a PR move, it's a bad thing.
If this were some no name QB at a no name college, it probably wouldnt matter.
But, his decision making has to come into question. A freaking HIGH SCHOOL girl???
And I would also suggest, maybe, just maybe, this is why his decision making process ON the field is just as bad IMHO.

NJ Stinks
02-10-2011, 06:59 PM
I didn't know you were a quarterback.

Yep. A star in high school JV football and MVP 3 years in a row in college intramural touch football. :jump:

(Needless to say, females were not running to school libraries to ease my mind. Although now that I think about it - they were, in fact, running. :confused: )

;)

Steve 'StatMan'
02-10-2011, 07:03 PM
17 is legal in NY?! Great PR for NY to attract the wrong people!

bigmack
02-10-2011, 07:12 PM
17 is legal in NY?! Great PR for NY to attract the wrong people!
It's 16 in many states including CT & NJ./

JustRalph
02-10-2011, 11:46 PM
It's 16 in many states including CT & NJ./

Years ago a temporary court decision in Kentucky made 12 the age of consent. It was reversed on appeal as someone on this board pointed out to me a couple of years back