PDA

View Full Version : Santa Anita Sunday 10-12

SAL
10-12-2003, 03:15 PM
My Santa Anita selections for Sunday:

R1 - #4 Infinate Star- Got a dream run to actually take the lead last time, but flattened out. Mucho speed in this lineup, so I anticipate a similar trip right behind the frontrunners. Expecting to get first jump on #3 Tioga Lake, and that one figures to regress because of the claim by the weaker barn.

R2 - #5 French Flight-Becerra fired with a winning FTS yesterday, and I believe that one and this one have been working in company.

R3 - #1 Moneyed-Has yet to see a horses butt since he was claimed. Don’t see anyone in here that can go with him so 3 straight is likely.

R4 – #6 Snoqualmie Ridge-Think the stretchout is just the ticket for this runner. Not really much of a closer, his grinding style should do well here.

R5 - #1 Memo to Russ- Like this one to mix it up from the rail here, worked smartly a week ago.

R6 - #6 Diamond Indy- This one is better bred routing. Scratched out of a sprint yesterday to run here.

R7 - #3 Fencelineneighbor- Controls the pace from this post. Been sharp lately.

R8 - #3 Tender Teen-will play if this one goes off at 8-5 or better. Fat chance.

R9 - #5 Bull Headed Harry-Hoping for a meltdown by the ML favorite. Comes out of a race with a few next out winners.