PDA

View Full Version : THE ART OF HANDICAPPING

horsepro
02-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Undoubtedly there are many race pickers out there, but very few TRUE HANDICAPPERS.
Many horse goers fell a handicapper is GOD and has to win every race or produce high priced winners.
The plain truth, is handicapping does not necessarily mean you have to look beyond what you feel is a legitimate horse. So many people find the right horse and keep digging deeper only to find another horse and user that as their top choice. The end result is they were right the first time and over handicapped.
They found an easy way to beat themselves.
Using handicapping software is great, but as many other forms of technologically advance programs, they all do one thing. They point you in the right direction, because they are AIDS in helping to strategically eliminate the pretenders.

The one thing which no software or program can do is compensate for HUMAN FACTORS. What happens behind the scenes the data files or drf does not see.
Actually using the traditional racing form is the key to using the software or programs.

There are so many on the market which are promoted by the marque outfits for a significant amount of money and claim great results. This is advertising folks!
Sometimes the basics are all we need as opposed to what we want. The more complex the program does not lend to the better it is.
Any system that is put in place will succeed over time once it is adhered to and followed. It is the LAWS of probability. One does not need fancy tools or bells and whistles to know that any object or thing is and will be influenced by an outside source. Handicap using all the data that's available, but when a jockey decides to move to early or the pace setter gets left at the gate. The race changes shape immediately regardless of what we knew of past performances.

GameTheory
02-08-2011, 11:41 AM
This is advertising folks!Yes, it is.

socantra
02-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Congratulations. You are the only person to ever make my ignore list on their first day on the board. Happy touting!

ranchwest
02-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Congratulations. You are the only person to ever make my ignore list on their first day on the board. Happy touting!

Gives new meaning to the phrase "it don't get no better than this". :lol:

highrider
02-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Just noticed the name Horse selector under the Horse pro's name.
For the past month I have been clearing out unwanted and intrusive spam emails of the same sender. I never asked for them and in NO way want them. I don't have any idea how you got my email address!
DON'T WANT THE GARBAGE SO STOP SENDING IT!

thaskalos
02-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Sometimes the basics are all we need as opposed to what we want. The more complex the program does not lend to the better it is.

Any system that is put in place will succeed over time once it is adhered to and followed. It is the LAWS of probability. This has to be a joke...right?

garyscpa
02-10-2011, 07:31 PM
This has to be a joke...right?

Which reminds me, where is Jonnie Lu?

horsepro
02-11-2011, 09:46 AM
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT, IT RATHER STRANGE YOU SAY THIS CONSIDERING WE HAVE ONLY BEEN IN BUSINESS ONLINE FOR THE PAST 8 DAYS.
HMMM.

highrider
02-11-2011, 11:01 AM
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT, IT RATHER STRANGE YOU SAY THIS CONSIDERING WE HAVE ONLY BEEN IN BUSINESS ONLINE FOR THE PAST 8 DAYS.
HMMM.
Your a Liar :liar: ..You tried the spam email with little success. Now it,s time for bothering the posters on the forums. HMMM Indeed! Never have I encountered a poster so full a crap so fast as yourself. Somebody out there should be kicked in the nuts for supplying you with the forum posters personal addresses. I post on several horse related boards so I'm not singling out any one in particular..Just saying it's not a decent thing to do.

Gapfire
02-11-2011, 11:25 AM
HMMM.

I got your email too. Are you going up and down the roster at PA and emailing everyone?

highrider
02-11-2011, 11:33 AM
I got your email too. Are you going up and down the roster at PA and emailing everyone?
If you don't mind me asking, was it mailed to your personal/home address?

Thanks .

highrider
02-11-2011, 11:38 AM
If you don't mind me asking, was it mailed to your personal/home address?

Thanks .
My Mistake..Yours is listed..Not Mine.

Gapfire
02-11-2011, 11:48 AM
My Mistake..Yours is listed..Not Mine.

I just thought he might be getting the addresses from everyone's profiles. That must be how he came about emailing me.

PaceAdvantage
02-11-2011, 06:22 PM
If someone uses this board to email you, it would be quite obvious.

If horsepro @ Horse Racing Form - PaceAdvantage.com doesn't appear in the "From" field, then he didn't use this board to email you...

PaceAdvantage
02-11-2011, 06:24 PM
PS, if anyone receives such an email or private message, please FORWARD it to me...and I will immediately suspend this guy's account...

highrider
02-11-2011, 07:04 PM
PS, if anyone receives such an email or private message, please FORWARD it to me...and I will immediately suspend this guy's account...
I don't believe they originated from this forum. I empty the spam folder every few days so nothing there now. More than likely I'm on a gambling list of some sort. On many of those sites ones privacy is a commodity for sale.

PaceAdvantage
02-12-2011, 05:32 AM
I've never sold or shared any list of email addresses from PaceAdvantage. Not that I haven't had my share of offers.

So the only way someone can email you through this site is if they do so using the message board software directly, and you'll know this right away as I described in detail in my prior two replies.