PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Sunday 10-12

SAL
10-12-2003, 12:43 PM
My Belmont picks for Sunday:

R1 - #4 Doc’s Option-Took the worst of it last time while battling wide. Gets Chavez today, I’m expecting better.

R2 - #3 Onemorefashion-Versatile running style on this horse, I expect him to be perfectly placed behind the frontrunners. Comes out of a race that’s produced a couple of next out winners.

R3 – I don’t want to pick the loser of a 3 horse race, so I won’t.

R4 - #* Riddle-Makes the important drop to claimers, and Jerkens is good with 2nd time starters. None of the FTS interest me much.

R5 – Can’t make a case for anything but the probable odds on fav, so passing here.

R6 - #7 School for Scandal-more chalk. This one loved it when last seen on off going, so can’t really pick against it here. Expect odds on.

R7 - #1 Honorary Man-Off going makes this horse the one. Low price expected here too.

R8 - #5 Big Sid’s Party-Dang, another chalk. Love this trainer, especially when the going is off.

R9 - #5 Public Official-Hasn’t run a bad one yet, including one on yielding turf. Trainer does great with LO horses too.

R10 - #4 Ana’s Lady Bird-Loved the way this one looked winning her last. Doesn’t need the lead to win, a plus in this field. Mud breeding says OK too.

R11 - #9 Judge Harper- should run well vs the expected meltdown up front. Has run well in the slop before.