PDA

View Full Version : Santa Anita Saturday 10-11

SAL
10-11-2003, 03:15 PM
My picks for Santa Anita today:

R1 - #1 Sutter Street-All eyes will be on the other Hendricks entry, but I like this one for a price. Has two turn experience off his last race on the bullring. Breeding says he should like the stretchout.

R2 - #3 Mining Diamonds- I’m suspicious of the drastic drop the chalk is taking so I’m taking a shot with this one. Had a brutal trip on the bullring, has every right to improve here.

R3 - #5 Diamond Indy- Mandella deadly with this kind of horse. Short price likely.

R4 - #9 Madame Boulangere-This one was strictly a sprinter overseas, so I can forgive the last two route efforts. The PVal/Cerin combo is a good one.

R5 - #1 Infinite Faith-Like the way this one responded to Sadler’s care. Beat a legitimate field last time, and he get’s a postive jock switch.

R6 - #9 San Nicolas-Got a feeling about this one. I think Carava claimed this one just to put it on the grass again. Bred for turf, he ran decent in one of the two times he tried it.

R7 - #9 Special Rate-Back from the east coast, I think he fits well against these.

R8 - #6 Swiss Lake-showed she could go to the front last time, gets PVal this time. Should be perfectly placed.

R9 - #4 Fountain Grove – Ran well in bullring stakes race. Gets maidens here, don’t see much in the race with the FTS.

cj
10-11-2003, 06:11 PM
I'm am not too proud to admit, I got home and saw SAL had a 20-1 shot on top for the 6th, and for no other reason, I bet him. SAL, you are on fire, awesome selection my man!

SAL
10-11-2003, 07:24 PM
Glad you had him CJ. I missed a fat double in the 7th when my horse ran 2nd. Still caught the exacta and the win in the 6th though. Made my day at SA since nothing else really came in for me.