PDA

View Full Version : The Keem System

Gail
02-02-2011, 07:17 PM
does anybody know anthing qbout this system? it is sold by company called Wintrack in NJ are they just a system house? any information would be appreciated. thanks Gail

098poi
02-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Here is a link to an ad for Keem. It looks like the same over hyped baloney that has been around forever. (I am just going by this ad and have no knowledge of what the system actually is.)

GameTheory
02-02-2011, 07:45 PM
They also have a bunch of lotto systems, all "guaranteed". Assuming they do actually give you your money back, they are just hoping to make some bucks from those that don't bother to return it. (If they don't return your money, well, then they make even more.) The "system" itself could be anything at all -- just something arbitrary that was made up. Don't fall for it...even system mills are a bit better than this...

lsosa54
02-02-2011, 09:26 PM
The domain is registered to John F. Abate of Perrineville, NJ. Looks like he has at least one more site registered to him:

http://www.mktforce.com/content.cfm?pageid=5007

Another article:

http://www.resellergo.com/articles/698/1/How-To-Make-Big-Profits-From-Your-Junk-Mail/Page1.html

timtam
02-02-2011, 10:47 PM
I just received my flyer in the mail today. There is a quote from a guy

in the world famous HORSEWATCH magazine. I was just about to google

Horsewatch because I never heard of it. I did google Rutger Keem and came

up with some guy in I think Germany. A defonite system mill with oodles

and oodles of lottery methods which go for over $40 a pop.

Just got back from the horsewatch google and it appears to be a magazine

from U of K. So who knows?

John
12-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Did any one ever purchase this "Keem system ".

I got a flier from Gammbler's Emporium. very interesting, about a math guy from Germany that put out a method .

I would like to know more about keen's method.

Thanks

MONEY
12-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Here is a link to an ad for Keem. It looks like the same over hyped baloney that has been around forever. (I am just going by this ad and have no knowledge of what the system actually is.)

I got a warning that the URL you that provided above goes to a website with malware.

098poi
12-01-2012, 08:33 PM
That post is from 2/11. Hope you didn't get anything.

John
12-01-2012, 09:13 PM
THANKS FOR THE HEADS-UP.

NORTON SAID,I AM O.K.

ldiatone
04-02-2014, 05:38 PM
wow i just got this "keem System' in the mail today and this thread is how old??
anyway i tried to find this paper the guy wrote and nada!