PDA

View Full Version : Randy Maddow blows it........

JustRalph
02-02-2011, 02:34 AM
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ggutfeld/2011/02/01/msnbcs-maddow-reports-internet-spoof-story-as-fact/#more-442232

Randy thought this was a real story.....

mwK35y4kr_E

just being funny again.......in case Hcap hasn't figured it out.........

bigmack
02-02-2011, 05:29 AM
What a complete buffoon. And that's where hcap, goren, njstink, & mosty get their news.

Snarky little Rhodes Scholar tries to be funny and walks away looking as muddleheaded as hcap.

ArlJim78
02-02-2011, 05:42 AM
Palinoia claims another victim. what happend to their layers and layers of fact checkers?

Tom
02-02-2011, 08:21 AM
No, no...it's liars and lairs. :D

Robert Goren
02-02-2011, 09:15 AM
What a complete buffoon. And that's where hcap, goren, njstink, & mosty get their news.

Snarky little Rhodes Scholar tries to be funny and walks away looking as muddleheaded as hcap.I never watch Maddow or any primetime news except for the rare occasion when there is breaking news on Anderson Cooper. During the day I mostly watch Fox except when there is break news over seas, then CNN because Fox doesn't have the people on the ground there yet. It is situation that they are working to improve. On side note I notice yesterday that Fox has another old CNN newsman working for them, John Roberts. I wonder how long before his wife joins him. Of course she would have to bleach her red hair.

hcap
02-02-2011, 12:19 PM

Snarky little Rhodes Scholar tries to be funny and walks away looking as muddleheaded as hcap."The lady BM doth protest too much, methinks."

AgainstAllOdds
02-02-2011, 12:36 PM
I think Rachel has the hots for Sarah:)

hcap
02-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Like the PA off topic Cadre of foolish old men.

AgainstAllOdds
02-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Like the PA off topic Cadre of foolish old men.

Should I have just understood that jibberish? Just curious. Could you explain what you mean, because I admit to being kind of lost.

hcap
02-02-2011, 01:08 PM
This board is heavily populated with far tight denizens. Their choice in political candidates is further influenced by tough talking babes. The dumber the better. Carrying an automatic adds to the drooling.

Go figure

johnhannibalsmith
02-02-2011, 01:46 PM
This board is heavily populated with far tight denizens....

Everyone is a far tight denizen when the observor is a far neft denizen.

JustRalph
02-02-2011, 03:03 PM
I've been called many a thing...........

But "far tight"ain't one of them

boxcar
02-02-2011, 03:05 PM

But "far tight"ain't one of them

Considering the source, I wouldn't sweat it.

Boxcar

Robert Goren
02-02-2011, 03:16 PM

But "far tight"ain't one of themI had a bartender tell me once I was "tight" and that some else should drive.

hcap
02-02-2011, 03:29 PM

But "far tight"ain't one of themFollowing in "Einsetien's" footsteps ;)

Tom
02-02-2011, 03:46 PM
QUOTE=johnhannibalsmith]Everyone is a far tight denizen when the observor is a far neft denizen.[/QUOTE]

I love denizen. Did you hunt it yourself?

boxcar
02-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Following in "Einsetien's" footsteps ;)

Quit flattering yourself. You're not qualified to lick the bottom of the shoes that made those footsteps. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
02-02-2011, 04:03 PM
I love denizen. Did you hunt it yourself?

I have only one Denizen story... I was quite young... my best pal's dad hunted denizen and I happened to be there for dinner... I refused, refused again, and refused again... pal's dad was, ummmmmm, persuasive... eventually it felt like an offer that shouldn't be refused... okay I said...

I hope he enjoyed cleaning the vomit out of his brand new Lincoln after he drove me home as fast as he could...

No denizen for me thanks...

NJ Stinks
02-02-2011, 05:51 PM

You bring up MSNBC more than anybody else here. Do yourself a favor and change channels once in a while. :rolleyes:

johnhannibalsmith
02-02-2011, 05:58 PM
You bring up MSNBC more than anybody else here. Do yourself a favor and change channels once in a while. :rolleyes:

Name some names on who brings up FOX the most please.

NJ Stinks
02-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Name some names on who brings up FOX the most please.

As long as you said please.... :p

Me for one. I hate seeing an Aussie lead Americans by the nose. Call me a patriot. :cool:

delayjf
02-02-2011, 07:31 PM
I had a bartender tell me once I was "tight" and that some else should drive.

Let me guess - the Zoo. By the way do they still have that stuffed cobra setting on the bar??

ElKabong
02-02-2011, 08:21 PM
I'm sure hcap meant Apartheid or some shit like that....

Maddow,... wtf was she thinking there? Do they fact check on that show? Embarrassing. Then again people like her live off "i can see russia from my porch" and think Palin said it.

GaryG
02-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Maddow,... wtf was she thinking there? Do they fact check on that show? Embarrassing. Then again people like her live off "i can see russia from my porch" and think Palin said it.Sarah just provokes them to knee-jerk comments like that. Fact Check?? If they did that they would have nothing to report. I'll bet SP makes Butchie's leg tingle.

FantasticDan
02-02-2011, 08:58 PM
It's an easy mistake. I mean, how much difference is there between an actual reactionary "christian" website, and one that just pretends to be? :confused: :D

bigmack
02-02-2011, 09:13 PM
It's an easy mistake. I mean, how much difference is there between an actual reactionary "christian" website, and one that just pretends to be?
Easy to see how you find Colbert funny.