PDA

View Full Version : Cybor-Bet 21 K

timtam
10-11-2003, 10:30 AM
I guess with the Breeders Cup right around the corner I just received 3 packets of the method of a lifetime. Take your own fate in your hands and start winning right away. Fact not Fiction
Thats only on one sheet of paper. In the packet there are 4 sheets of multi colored paper. All this joy and happiness for a mere $39 , $34 with a money order or check. The results cited in the packet are from Sat July 25th at Calder and Sat July 25th at Del Mar and of course no year given. Its from the old Norris Strauss run system mill Omega Publishing with no return address on the mailing. I think I remember an earlier mailing of this great system and the price was considerably higher. Has anyone out there either seen or heard what the CYBOR-BET 21K is all about??

Larry Hamilton
10-11-2003, 10:35 AM
Can you get a discount if you dont want color paper?

freeneasy
10-18-2003, 07:31 PM
its a system that can only be used for the cyber-space horseracing they got go'n on the planet k-21. its a great place, timtam, favorites never win and no matter what system you use, why you just cant help atomatically winning 9 out every 10 races, cept you cant spend their money down here or theere for that matter. pace cap'n got his the other day too. its over on the other board

betovernetcapper
10-18-2003, 10:12 PM
Why is this stuff not mail fraud?

Pace Cap'n
10-18-2003, 10:31 PM
Was reading Al Illich's "How To Pick Winners" recently. A good read with several good stories thrown in.

He said how, many years ago, he came up with the idea to sell a correspondence course in handicapping, as there was little if any literature on the market.

Before he could sell any courses, he had to get approval from the Jockey Club, which was granted. Apparently, they didn't want any BS systems floating around. Where are they now, I wonder?

Lefty
10-18-2003, 10:48 PM
Illich was also a system "pirate" selling other peoples methods for a few bucks. Bet he didn't check that with the Jockey club. He operated under the name of H. Longworth.