PDA

View Full Version : 3 wins already...........

Not4Love
01-29-2011, 03:15 PM
Tony(Anthony) Scott is HOT at Turfway. 4% for the meet and 7% for the year. He wins 3 of 4 so far. Check out the $$$action$$$ in the next two. Horse in the first was 8-1 morning line and goes off the favorite. I guess the public was thinking he was due - today.. This game has lost close too 1 billion in handle the last three years. I wonder why??

rastajenk
01-29-2011, 03:25 PM
He's the listed trainer for the Billy Hays team during Joe Woodard's suspension. The Hays' have been among the nation's leading owners in number of wins for several years now. Similarly, Juan Aguirre is the leading trainer at Beulah; try to find him on a leader's list anywhere else at any time.

So, what, if any, is the big deal? Business as usual, so to speak.

dansan
01-29-2011, 03:40 PM
give me a break highest price so far thru 5 races $7.00

Not4Love
01-29-2011, 03:44 PM
I guess it's no big deal that the business has lost A BILLION DOLLARS the last three years. How is that no big deal?

Market Mover
01-29-2011, 03:52 PM
He's the listed trainer for the Billy Hays team during Joe Woodard's suspension. The Hays' have been among the nation's leading owners in number of wins for several years now. Similarly, Juan Aguirre is the leading trainer at Beulah; try to find him on a leader's list anywhere else at any time.

So, what, if any, is the big deal? Business as usual, so to speak.

Could we please start a list that can be updated daily? State the trainer that is officially listed in the entry box, and which suspended trainer he's covering for.

Let's get some trainer transparency going in this game. Sheesh.

Tom
01-29-2011, 04:29 PM
Gee, I thought a few of them were very transparent.