PDA

View Full Version : NY. Sat.

Suff
10-11-2003, 07:39 AM
hour and half... this is all I came up with. I can't get with this card... Few races I'm interested in watching... I see only a couple worth mentioning.

#2 Morins Victory.

Just for the record... 59 Flat with the Dogs out on the Bel Tr Track? Jiminey x-mas... Grade 1 winners don't go 59 flat on Belmonts AM strip...thats a serious number. I've seen most of VG's Foals race this year..and he's throwing runners. At all distances. This Colt's Pedigree and speed show up today and we may be seeing a Great one.

I'm anxious to watch this one run... Using 2- with the 7 and 8. Maybe one more after giving them a Look.

r5

Hurricane Devin #12 20-1

Suff
10-11-2003, 09:37 AM
Went back and revisisted this card and I am at odds with it. I can't get the groove... Rather than give up and walk away.

I'm trying a Little excercise here. 10 races...

I'll pick 15 animals and put at least 1 Horse on every Ticket. I'm Not allowing myself to use the TOP 3 Ml Fav's.

50% itm from 15.

Here goes.

r1

#5 She's a Raging.

r2

# 7 Freedom Land....#2 Baseball

r3

#6 Anja

r4

Morines Victory #2

r5

#12 Hurricane Devin and #2 Historforis

r6

#9 Arab Miss

r7

#7 Whats what

r8

#6 Van Minister and #7 Jeeves

r9

#1 St Stephen...#7 Dark Whisper.

r10

#11 Datts my Luck.,,#2 White mercedes

keilan
10-11-2003, 12:57 PM
Belmont race #1 -- 6.5 panels many of the horses in this race are over the top (energy)

Like the 6 horse (Kings Empress) 1st time lasix, gonna key her up/down to the 2 horse (slewgiana) and the 3 horse (Nonour) in the exactor

WINMANWIN
10-11-2003, 01:20 PM
I'll take a shot in the 3rd here at Belmont, I like Baby Shaq.
I assumed Baby Shaq would be the Big fave but the #4 is, so
thats my que, to key BABY SHAQ strong in here !!!:D

WINMANWIN
10-11-2003, 01:46 PM
Baby Shaq a well beaten 3rd, At least I didnt go down with the chalk....Gonna use the chalk here in the 3th with a few, As
trainer C.Clement is running 4 today, and all have nice shots, So
I'll start off with Music Way currently 7 to 2 in here.......

WINMANWIN
10-11-2003, 02:23 PM
Clement steed lasted for 2nd as the Exactor came back ok with an 8 to 1 winning. Tuff card today at Belmont, but Like I said
many times before, When a Conditioner runs a handful of steeds
on a card, WATCH FOR THEM. Clement has steeds running in the 6th Cozy Marie who I like today, but price wont be favorable.
I'll use in Gimmicks. 9th Saint Stephen will be a better price
than Cozy Maria, I'll use some. 10th Royal Marquet will be another fave, I'll respect, but I have my Eye On a 1ster Called HE'S Awesome, Possibly at a price......

WINMANWIN
10-11-2003, 06:16 PM
Trainer Clement had 2 seconds today out of 4 chances, As he runs 2 tomorrow, That I will pay extra attention too. Mott
ran 3 today, and had 2 WINNERS, As his other 4 to 5 shot ran 3rd
Talk about a challenging Game. :o