PDA

View Full Version : it was a twinspires player..lol

precocity
01-29-2011, 07:12 AM
A TwinSpires.com player turned a dime base wager into a $221,677.41 return Thursday by hitting the first ever Rainbow Six jackpot from Gulfstream Park. The player, who did not want to be identified, reacted to his score by saying, ""I heard the commentators on TV say there was only one ticket alive to the 1, 2 and 10, but they were talking about a person holding all three numbers on the same ticket and I only had the 1 on mine. I wasn't sure until I saw the payout - then I was very happy."
When asked how he put the ticket together he reacted by saying, ""I use a handicapping program and add my own input from the past performances. I love playing the Pick 6 at Gulfstream because it is 10 cents and I can spread a little wider. I've had some luck with it - I hit a $1,600 ticket the other day - and play it every day at Gulfstream. When I play the races from home, I use TwinSpires.com"

Now that the wager has been hit, Gulfstream is jumpstarting the Rainbow Six on Friday by seeding the pool with $15,000. The Rainbow Six only pays out its carryover pool only when the winner of the Pick Six is a single ticket holder.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

CincyHorseplayer
01-29-2011, 07:58 AM
I said it when it came out that you could play 1000 combinations a day for $100 and you might end up with the only ticket if you did it every day.Well here you go!:D

I wonder how much his actual ticket cost?

The Hawk
01-29-2011, 08:14 AM
I wonder how much his actual ticket cost?

$640.

http://drf.com/news/gulfstream-exotic-bet-hit-221k

Market Mover
01-29-2011, 09:54 AM
A TwinSpires.com player turned a dime base wager into a $221,677.41 return Thursday by hitting the first ever Rainbow Six jackpot from Gulfstream Park. The player, who did not want to be identified, reacted to his score by saying, ""I heard the commentators on TV say there was only one ticket alive to the 1, 2 and 10, but they were talking about a person holding all three numbers on the same ticket and I only had the 1 on mine. I wasn't sure until I saw the payout - then I was very happy."
When asked how he put the ticket together he reacted by saying, ""I use a handicapping program and add my own input from the past performances. I love playing the Pick 6 at Gulfstream because it is 10 cents and I can spread a little wider. I've had some luck with it - I hit a $1,600 ticket the other day - and play it every day at Gulfstream. When I play the races from home, I use TwinSpires.com"

Now that the wager has been hit, Gulfstream is jumpstarting the Rainbow Six on Friday by seeding the pool with $15,000. The Rainbow Six only pays out its carryover pool only when the winner of the Pick Six is a single ticket holder.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Hope he doesnt mind the 4 business day hold that keeps the 200+k in his twinspires account before he can withdraw it.

CincyHorseplayer
01-29-2011, 10:32 AM
$640.

http://drf.com/news/gulfstream-exotic-bet-hit-221k

So if it was for a dime the guy had 6,400 combinations.Whatever works ugh?

precocity
01-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Hope he doesnt mind the 4 business day hold that keeps the 200+k in his twinspires account before he can withdraw it.
wouldn't bother me at all, nice hit for 640..

Tom
01-29-2011, 12:54 PM

I'd thank them.
Far longer than I would hold on to it myself! :D