PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii ready to reveal Prez' birth certificate

andtheyreoff
01-28-2011, 08:08 PM
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/28/hawaii-bill-would-charge-100-for-access-to-barack-obama-birth-r/

Excerpt:

Tired of requests from so-called "birthers" asking to see Obama's birth certificate -- and hoping to make a dent in the state's projected $800 million budget deficit -- state legislators have proposed a bill that would offer a copy of the coveted document to anyone who asks and charge a $100 fee.

"If it passes, it will calm the birthers down," Rep. Rida Cabanilla said, according to The Associated Press. "All these people are still doubting it because they don't want the birth certificate from Obama. They want it from our state office."

boxcar
01-28-2011, 08:21 PM
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/28/hawaii-bill-would-charge-100-for-access-to-barack-obama-birth-r/

Excerpt:

Tired of requests from so-called "birthers" asking to see Obama's birth certificate -- and hoping to make a dent in the state's projected $800 million budget deficit -- state legislators have proposed a bill that would offer a copy of the coveted document to anyone who asks and charge a $100 fee.

"If it passes, it will calm the birthers down," Rep. Rida Cabanilla said, according to The Associated Press. "All these people are still doubting it because they don't want the birth certificate from Obama. They want it from our state office."

Got to hand it to them, for liberals they're very entrepreneurial and capitalistic. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
01-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Score another one for the divine purity of politicians.

If they can end this, won't they please just do so without introducing a #$!@& bill... talk about tiresome... I think it's crazy talk that people keep this birther madness up, but if the plan was to string them along to laugh at them and poke them... it's bordering on backfiring with asinine posturing like this.

boxcar
01-28-2011, 09:52 PM
Score another one for the divine purity of politicians.

If they can end this, won't they please just do so without introducing a #$!@& bill... talk about tiresome... I think it's crazy talk that people keep this birther madness up, but if the plan was to string them along to laugh at them and poke them... it's bordering on backfiring with asinine posturing like this.

And if anyone is stupid enough to buy one, shame on him. Arizona will tell us soon us what the skinny is and neither we or the Great State will have to pay a red cent for it. :D

Boxcar

Tom
01-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Just go to Wikii Leaks.

Selling a BC.....these morons have been walking under coconut trees again.

BlueShoe
01-29-2011, 11:04 AM
Tired of requests from so-called "birthers" asking to see Obama's birth certificate -- state legislators have proposed a bill that would offer a copy of the coveted document to anyone who asks and charge a $100 fee.
A hundred bucks for a fake? Why not see a genuine copy for cheaper by contacting officials in Nairobi or perhaps Jakarta? For those a bit fuzzy on geography, these are the capitols of Kenya and Indonesia.

Tom
01-29-2011, 11:07 AM
No matter how loud they cry our birthers, not a one of them can produce a simple document like a real BC, one of which, my own, I hold in hand as I type this. It is they who look ridiculous.

Am I more powerful than POTUS? :lol:

andtheyreoff
01-29-2011, 12:31 PM
A hundred bucks for a fake? Why not see a genuine copy for cheaper by contacting officials in Nairobi or perhaps Jakarta? For those a bit fuzzy on geography, these are the capitols of Kenya and Indonesia.

"The silliness never ends" -Andy Serling

boxcar
01-29-2011, 12:38 PM
"The silliness never ends" -Andy Serling

It will end in Arizona in 2012.

Boxcar

FantasticDan
01-29-2011, 12:47 PM
Redundant thread.