PDA

View Full Version : NHC VEGAS

stuball
01-27-2011, 06:21 PM
Does anyone know what are the mandatory races for friday at nhc in vegas?

Stuball

DeanT
01-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Aqu7, tam8, fgx6, gpx8, gpx9, opx8, gg6, and sa6.

stuball
01-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Thanks Dean Are you there?

Stuball

ceejay
01-27-2011, 07:56 PM
Does anyone know what are the mandatory races for friday at nhc in vegas?

Stuball
http://www.drf.com/news/nhc-xii-fridays-mandatory-races-selected

DeanT
01-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Thanks Dean Are you there?

Stuball

Nope, but Charlie (who posts here) is and he filled me in!

cato
01-29-2011, 02:27 AM
Saturday's mandatory races are

OP 1
AQU 5
AQU 6
GP 8
GP 9
GG 6
OP 9
SA 8

Cheers, Cato

jimmy m
01-29-2011, 11:04 AM
The coverage of this contest is way down from what it used to be.When it first started the day of they had numerous articles a full pull out section of all the players bios and where they qualified, today really nothing in the paper version of the form, but some coverage on the net.Is just because since were not in the contest its like a out of sight out of mind thing.

Spiderman
01-29-2011, 12:01 PM
The coverage of this contest is way down from what it used to be.When it first started the day of they had numerous articles a full pull out section of all the players bios and where they qualified, today really nothing in the paper version of the form, but some coverage on the net.Is just because since were not in the contest its like a out of sight out of mind thing.

The video clips at drf.com are too dark. The announcer is not Jill Byrne, for sure.

Bullet Plane
01-29-2011, 12:22 PM
I wonder if the tourney is on TVG or HRTV?

If not, why?

I think the problem with some of the coverage in the past is the fact that they don't show you the pp's in question. And why a particular play is made. You could get any number of experts to do that. It would make it more like the Poker coverage you get on TV.

jimmy m
01-29-2011, 01:10 PM
They tried to have it on TV one time i think it was shown on Tape a few days later on ESPN2.It did not go over well.TVG did have coverage early on because they use to do a Charity event TVG hosts versus penthouse pets and the pets one.It might have been them vs DRF too im not sure because it has been a while.TVG might not give it a lot of coverage because i think all the tracks used in the contest are HRTV tracks like Anita and Gulfstream.