PDA

View Full Version : What Do I Need To Do To Get Your Business?

Horseplayersbet.com
01-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Business is growing nicely, but if I don't do what the customer wants, that could change quickly.

Here is what I offer right now:
For new customers I'm giving $50 back if you bet at least $100 during your first week.
Free video and replay for active players (No minimum, I just ask you stay active).
The interface is no nonsense, easy to use. You can also use the call center.

I give out decent Player Rewards daily. I also give out referral fees.

I could give free pp's but then I'd have to cut back a bit on the Rewards (I like to make it the players decision on what they do with the rewards).

I also give back funding fees if customers put in at least $120 per deposit.
Customer service: I don't think anyone has had to wait more than a few hours tops if a question or perceived problem comes up.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me, post it here, or email me at Horseplayersbet@gmail.com

CincyHorseplayer
01-26-2011, 01:58 PM
As long as the video feed is good everything is A-O-K.My only holdup is I can deposit money at my nearby track and bet within an hour.I'm not fired up and anxious or even mildly concerned about change but I'm always open minded.The video feed is key though.

Zydeco
01-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Can you accept bets from Virginia?

Horseplayersbet.com
01-26-2011, 03:18 PM
As long as the video feed is good everything is A-O-K.My only holdup is I can deposit money at my nearby track and bet within an hour.I'm not fired up and anxious or even mildly concerned about change but I'm always open minded.The video feed is key though.
The video is good.

Can you accept bets from Virginia?
Unfortunately, no.

toussaud
01-26-2011, 03:34 PM
do you take socal track bets? if so I will be signing up next week

Horseplayersbet.com
01-26-2011, 03:43 PM
do you take socal track bets? if so I will be signing up next week
No Californey residents.

CincyHorseplayer
01-26-2011, 04:11 PM
Hey I'm not obligated to any one entity.It's the way it is by first move for me.My huge quantity might be around 10 K which is laughingstock around here.But I'm definitely willing to change it up if there are benefits.

toussaud
01-26-2011, 04:38 PM
No Californey residents.
I'm in the midwest, i just play the socal circuit regularly.

Horseplayersbet.com
01-26-2011, 04:55 PM
Hey I'm not obligated to any one entity.It's the way it is by first move for me.My huge quantity might be around 10 K which is laughingstock around here.But I'm definitely willing to change it up if there are benefits.
If you start winning more, who knows, you might be betting more. I try to give everyone the opportunity to have the best chance at winning.

Horseplayersbet.com
01-26-2011, 04:58 PM
I'm in the midwest, i just play the socal circuit regularly.
I hope to have full content soon. Right now we don't have Magna owned or Churchill owned tracks as well we don't have Oaklawn. We just added Aqueduct (NYRA) on January 1.

Market Mover
01-26-2011, 05:45 PM
[QUOTE=Horseplayersbet.com]Business is growing nicely, but if I don't do what the customer wants, that could change quickly.

Here is what I offer right now:
For new customers I'm giving $50 back if you bet at least $100 during your first week.
Free video and replay for active players (No minimum, I just ask you stay active).
The interface is no nonsense, easy to use. You can also use the call center.

I give out decent Player Rewards daily. I also give out referral fees.

I could give free pp's but then I'd have to cut back a bit on the Rewards (I like to make it the players decision on what they do with the rewards).

I also give back funding fees if customers put in at least $120 per deposit.
Customer service: I don't think anyone has had to wait more than a few hours tops if a question or perceived problem comes up.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me, post it here, or email me at Horseplayersbet@gmail.com[/QUOTE

Withdrawals credited one business day to checking account, just as deposits are taken out of players' checking account in one business day. With, of course, no "five business day hold" like Twinspires does...I think Xpressbet has improved their wd and depo turnaround times.

Until you do that, you will still be second best to NYRA Rewards in terms of accessibility to funding.

Horseplayersbet.com
01-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Withdrawals credited one business day to checking account, just as deposits are taken out of players' checking account in one business day. With, of course, no "five business day hold" like Twinspires does...I think Xpressbet has improved their wd and depo turnaround times.

Until you do that, you will still be second best to NYRA Rewards in terms of accessibility to funding.
We've cut down the lag time considerably by adding PINpocket as a funding and withdrawal option.