PDA

View Full Version : Wager uploads question

ranchwest
01-24-2011, 12:12 AM
Which ADW's support multiple wager uploads? In other words, something like a comma delimited file that can be upload to the ADW's website.

I hope this topic hasn't already been discussed ad nauseum.

GameTheory
01-24-2011, 01:10 AM
Which ADW's support multiple wager uploads? In other words, something like a comma delimited file that can be upload to the ADW's website.

I hope this topic hasn't already been discussed ad nauseum.PTC is the only one I know of.

CBedo
01-24-2011, 04:07 AM
PTC works great.

Also, some time ago, I was beta-ing file upload with Twinspires, but it didn't have a conditional feature. I'm not sure what became of the TS upload.

sjk
01-24-2011, 06:28 AM
Twinspires "Upload Draft" feature works great. I use it for almost all my bets.

tanix
01-24-2011, 11:29 AM
Where, exactly, do I find that feature on TwinSpires? That would be a huge help to me, but I've looked all around and can't seem to find it.

BetPTC
01-24-2011, 03:29 PM
PTC is the only one I know of.
Yes we do. We will also be releasing an update to our file upload feature which will better handle scratched horses, and also horses that are duplicated in wheel bets that shouldn't be (for example when a horse is singled in a position and accidentally used in another spot).

sjk
01-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Where, exactly, do I find that feature on TwinSpires? That would be a huge help to me, but I've looked all around and can't seem to find it.

It is on the Classic wagering side in a drop down box that shows "Select" as default.

It is really slick. I have some Access macros set up and can go from suddenly realizing that a race is coming up to placing a dozen or so bets in under 60 seconds.

Track Collector
01-24-2011, 04:24 PM
Another ADW (called DarkHorseBet) is close to having their internet wagering platform up and running. Subject platform will offer file (batch) uploading. DarkhorseBet is associated with phone wagering ADW Avatar.

tanix
01-24-2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks so much... that is awesome and exactly what I've been looking for!

ranchwest
01-24-2011, 09:17 PM
Thanks for all of the information.

Track Collector
02-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Another ADW (called DarkHorseBet) is close to having their internet wagering platform up and running. Subject platform will offer file (batch) uploading. DarkhorseBet is associated with phone wagering ADW Avatar.

For those who may be interested, add DarkhorseBet to the list of those ADW's who now offer a means to (batch) upload wagers.