PDA

View Full Version : The Big M

Teach
01-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Hi everyone,

I couldn't get over all "the chalk" (I felt as if I were back teaching school; only today, teachers use the dry-erase boards) at Freehold this afternoon. Not one double-digit win payoff. You know the old saying: "Take what the track will give you."

Well, ordinarily I don't play The Meadowlands (in fact, my wife and I were supposed to do a few errands this evening), but the weather is so cold here in MA (temps are now in the single numbers and are expected to bottom out near zero (tomorrow night's supposed to be even colder). Brrr!

Anyhow, as I'm not going out this evening, I took a quick (the operative word is "quick") look at tonight's "Big M" card. Frankly, I believe I'm better at handicapping the 1/2 mile ovals, e.g. Freehold, but I'll throw in my two cents worth and share what I came up with for The Meadowlands. This is no way as detailed as my Saturday afternoon Freehold picks. In fact, I'm just going to give a horse's name and post position.

Again, I have not studied The Meadowlands form with the degree of care that I do with Freehold. Do your own due diligence.

Race 1: #5 Really Rocking

Race 2: I'm throwing a blanket over three horses: #2 Native Lightning; #3 Boo's Boy; #6 I Ride Western

Race 3: #2 River Shark

Race 4: #1 Zander Massimo

Race 5: #4 Vlos

Race 6: #7 Spy N

Race 7: #1 Stonebridge Wish

Race 8: #1 OnTheWingsOfAnAngel

Race 9: #1 Last Conquest

Race 10: #1 (The Four-Horse Entry)

Race 11: #7 Just Being A Boy

Race 12: #4 Beths Boy N

Race 13: #8 Third Day