PDA

View Full Version : So I'll be the "Outer"...and take the bashing...BUT ya'll are missing

sammy the sage
01-21-2011, 08:13 PM
a TeRRIFIC betting opportunity...take-out or not...the .10 cent p/6...6/6 is paying AWESOME for the that .10 cent investment...and not so hard to hit either...I'll leave it at that :p

Actually no...it's just like MOST things ...the EARLY opinion has turned out COMPLETELY wrong...take-out or not...it's legalized STEALING...that is IF you know what you're doing!.....don't say I didn't tell ya :kiss:

toussaud
01-21-2011, 09:05 PM
I don't understand your post. Are you saying that the RAINBOW pick 6 is not a great investment opportunity?

sammy the sage
01-21-2011, 09:14 PM
I wrote quite the OPPOSITE...TWICE...matter of reading comprehension :faint:

thaskalos
01-21-2011, 09:25 PM
I wrote quite the OPPOSITE...TWICE...matter of reading comprehension :faint:You could have been a little clearer...

You start off by declaring that it's a "terrific betting opportunity"...and in the second sentence, you write: "Actually NO...it's just like most things...the early opinion has turned out completely wrong".

Who can tell what you are trying to say?

JohnGalt1
01-22-2011, 09:59 AM
I think he is writing that a bad bet, with a super high take out, (when you factor in the high percentage for the carry over pool,) and that is nearly impossible to hit on one ticket, is good.

He has a right to his opinion and I wish him all the success at playing it.