PDA

View Full Version : any quarterhorse players players around here,free selections for hialeah today

QuarterRACER
01-16-2011, 11:18 AM
I've not done this before as I usually not as prepared as i am today . I have most of the card handicaped .don't know if its blind luck, the 12% takeout hialeah has or something else but I have fared extremely well there this year. now for the picks ,no guarantees but here is my picks. race 1 #3 a southern alibi race 2 #7 mcm love me zooming race 3 #2 shez loaded with best effort should win race # 4skeeters surprise listed at 6 to 1 ,feel good about his chances race #5 #1 lil miss tango another 6 to 1 who i think has a big shot today race 6 #10 aquafina should win ran second in an 100k staes in last race 7 #5 jacis flashy girl best run will put her at least inthe exacta... don't have time to pick the last two but if anyone bets any of these GOOD LUCK!

Charli125
01-17-2011, 04:02 PM
I don't play the Q horses, but well done on your picks!

QH-MAN
01-17-2011, 08:04 PM
Glad to see other quarter horse handicappers on here. Where are you betting Hialeah. We bet at Bodog and Twin Spires and neither carries Hialeah.

Good Luck with your picks!

QH-MAN
www.nqhr2009.com

Charli125
01-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Amwest has them because I was watching the odds to track his picks.

QuarterRACER
01-26-2011, 12:32 AM
i mainly play at twinspires because i like their system of recalling ones bets , i enjoy seeing how i did on the diffferent tracks and also the differeent type wagers. but when hialeah started i began playing at xpress bet . had good luck there on hialeah,i got lucky i guess. but may switch back to the spires now,though i appreciate xprees offering hialeah,with its industy low yakeout alot if venue didn't want to offer the flamingo track. glad you done o.k with those picks ,think i had a few winners and one of the horses paid 7.00 to place i think. i'll post some picks again ,now that only LAD is operating until houston and remington start in march i'll have more more time to do so.. good luck everyone