PDA

View Full Version : As the Left Wingnuts Turn

boxcar
01-15-2011, 10:17 PM
We've all heard about this AZ shooting victim Eric Fuller, right? We know how he blamed the Right for the tragedy, yes? If not...here's an excerpt of his remarks:

One of the wounded in the Tucson, Ariz., shooting that left Rep. Gabrielle Giffords critically injured is blaming Sarah Palin, House Speaker John Boehner, Fox TV host Glenn Beck and former Nevada GOP Senate candidate Sharron Angle for the tragedy.

“It looks like Palin, Beck, Sharron Angle and the rest got their first target,” Eric Fuller said in an interview with Democracy NOW.

“Their wish for Second Amendment activism has been fulfilled — senseless hatred leading to murder, lunatic fringe anarchism, subscribed to by John Boehner, mainstream rebels with vengeance for all — even 9-year-old girls,” he added, referring to the death of Christina Taylor Green.

Evidently, he has followed directly in the path of Sheriff Pied Piper -- irrationally blaming everyone on the Right he can.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47620.html

Subsequent to his delusional rants the Pot who just the other day called the Kettle black managed today to get himself committed to some hospital for psych evaluation after he threatened a Tea Party spokesman Trent Humphries at a meeting in a church, shouting to him, "You're dead!".

It's sad to see that the Left is becoming increasingly unhinged right before our eyes. We live in one sick society. But I do have to wonder how the media is going to spin this story involving this Dupnik robot. For that matter, I can't even begin to think how all this is going to play out at the State of the Union address either. (Although, I think we can be pretty certain he will not be one of the victims attending as as a guest.)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41094534/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
01-15-2011, 11:26 PM
So the naval air veteran, who recently took two bullets from a lunatic, is now becoming 'unhinged' because he said what he believes.

Gee, I wonder why the Left-leaning vet took offense with the lack of gun control to begin with? What possible reason could there be?

You nailed it, Boxcar. The man was unhinged alright. :rolleyes:

Dave Schwartz
01-15-2011, 11:28 PM
I must admit a certain amount of confusion over the need to place blame for stuff like this.

When a right wing nut job kills people the right wing gets blamed by the left for the actions of the nut.

When a left wing nut job kills people the right wing gets blamed by the left for making the nut do it.

How come only right wingers are expected to be responsible for their own actions?

redshift1
01-15-2011, 11:43 PM
As championed by Fox News always accuse your opponents of whatever propaganda you use, obfuscate and divert.

Help us Obi Wan Kenobi help us .....

Tom
01-16-2011, 12:46 AM
Better check your channel listings - you've been watching CNN or PMSNBC! :D

redshift1
01-16-2011, 01:23 AM
Better check your channel listings - you've been watching CNN or PMSNBC! :D

I may have forgotten what channel but I have 6 doctors who swear my memory is as good as it used to be.

Tom
01-16-2011, 11:17 AM
And I play the piano as good today as I ever did!
VKFYS5C_aqw&feature=related

delayjf
01-16-2011, 12:37 PM
So the naval air veteran, who recently took two bullets from a lunatic, is now becoming 'unhinged' because he said what he believes.

No,

the naval air veteran, who recently took two bullets from a lunatic, is unhinged because his belief that Palin, Beck are responsible is not based on anything factual. Perhaps he suffers from PTS.

boxcar
01-16-2011, 01:05 PM

Gee, I wonder why the Left-leaning vet took offense with the lack of gun control to begin with? What possible reason could there be?

You nailed it, Boxcar. The man was unhinged alright. :rolleyes:

What part of his threat "You're dead", that he made to the TP speaker, didn't you understand? Why do you think the police carted him off involuntarily to some psych ward for evaluation? :bang: :bang: Someone other than me thought this guy's glue was coming apart.

And aside from his threat, I have no problem with people speaking their mind, providing their accusations or allegations regarding this tragedy are grounded in at least a scintilla of truth. Failing this little reality test (as it were), such words could have just as well been uttered by a lunatic.

Boxcar

Native Texan III
01-16-2011, 04:04 PM
Accused Arizona (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Arizona) assassin Jared Loughner (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Jared+Loughner) was (apparently) crazy and kinky: He took photos of himself posing with a Glock 9-mm (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Glock+Pistols). gun while wearing only a bright red G-string. The partisan choice of red and target ready proves beyond any doubt in any redneck State that this was a true, good old boy, Republican loonie.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/01/14/2011-01-14_kinky_photos_show_accused_tucson_shooter_jared_ lee_loughner_posing_in_red_gstrin.html?r=news/national

Tom
01-16-2011, 07:16 PM
Wearing panties points to the left for me! :lol:

JustRalph
01-17-2011, 01:50 AM
Wearing panties points to the left for me! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom, You're a real :Pistol!! :eek: :eek:

cj's dad
01-17-2011, 08:38 AM
http://www.wisepolitics.com/eric-fuller-arrested-for-tea-party-threat-3085.html

delayjf
01-17-2011, 10:03 AM
Wearing panties points to the left for me!

Not that there's anything wrong with that - NOT

boxcar
01-17-2011, 11:56 AM
http://www.wisepolitics.com/eric-fuller-arrested-for-tea-party-threat-3085.html

The deputies came to the conclusion that he needed a psychiatric evaluation because of the threats so he was taken to a hospital in order to be monitored and evaluated.

Good thing for this country that NJ isn't in the law enforcement biz. After the incident, he probably would have offered Fuller a ride home in the front seat of his cruiser and shared his coffee and donuts with him on the way. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

boxcar
01-17-2011, 06:35 PM
This from the NY Post:

James Eric Fuller, 63, who was shot in the knee, had told The Post on Friday, the day before his arrest, that top Republican figures should be tortured -- and their ears severed.

"There would be torture and then an ear necklace, with [Minnesota US Rep.] Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin's ears toward the end, because they're small, female ears, and then Limbaugh, Hannity and the biggest ears of all, Cheney's, in the center," Fuller said.

Also on Friday, Fuller stopped by the home of gunman Jared Lee Loughner and told a neighbor he was going to forgive the shooter, The Associated Press said.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/docs_upgrade_gabby_condition_LZ3Z2FWj75oEr26HpCeAd I#ixzz1BL2rpwVW

I'm glad to learn that Humphries (the guy who was threatened) is going to press charges against Fuller. Fuller sounds like a real sicko.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
01-17-2011, 07:08 PM
He's a sicko alright, but he has plenty of company on the left.

this is a new blog called Climate of Hate (http://climateofhate.blogspot.com/)which is undertaking the task of documenting the incendiary and hateful rhetoric of the left. He'll never run out of material that's for sure.

NJ Stinks
01-17-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm glad to learn that Humphries (the guy who was threatened) is going to press charges against Fuller. Fuller sounds like a real sicko.

Boxcar

I can only imagine what you might say if shot twice at a political event. :rolleyes:

boxcar
01-17-2011, 09:52 PM
I can only imagine what you might say if shot twice at a political event. :rolleyes:

Thank God you managed to get something right in your life: You knew your calling wasn't in law enforcement. I also thank God that the professional police officers realized this guy needed to be arrested, charged and carted off to a padded room for a neck up examination.

You must be hoping and praying that several of the other remaining 13 wounded victims spout off as irrationally as Fuller, so that this guy's behavior begins to resemble normality. A lone deranged wolf wouldn't play nearly as well in your version of reality, would it? Am I close here? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

cj's dad
01-18-2011, 02:30 PM

The thing I find most disturbing NJ is that you can manage to somehow justify the rants and ravings of Fuller. Clearly the shooter was a complete (as in 100%) whack job and had absolutely zero interest in politics; be it right or left.

I think it is fairly obvious that Fuller is somewhat of a loose cannon also.

NJ Stinks
01-18-2011, 07:22 PM
The thing I find most disturbing NJ is that you can manage to somehow justify the rants and ravings of Fuller. Clearly the shooter was a complete (as in 100%) whack job and had absolutely zero interest in politics; be it right or left.

I think it is fairly obvious that Fuller is somewhat of a loose cannon also.

Fuller may be a loose cannon for all I know. And there is no doubt about the shooter.

My point is that Fuller is entitled - no, make that more than entitled - to express his opinion on gun control and any other reason he thinks he was shot. Getting shot twice at a massacre obviously may have made the man bitter and more outspoken than he may have been prior to being shot. Or he may just be a loose cannon period as you and many others believe.

All I know for sure is I can understand his need to lash out at what he perceives to be the reason(s) he was shot.

rastajenk
01-18-2011, 08:00 PM
OK, but are we the people obligated to stand back and let him continue to believe wrong things? He may be entitled to his opinion, but he isn't entitled to absolute falsehoods. Isn't he better off being shown the error of his ways, especially now that he's something of a public figure, like it or not?

boxcar
01-18-2011, 09:52 PM
Fuller may be a loose cannon for all I know. And there is no doubt about the shooter.

My point is that Fuller is entitled - no, make that more than entitled - to express his opinion on gun control and any other reason he thinks he was shot. Getting shot twice at a massacre obviously may have made the man bitter and more outspoken than he may have been prior to being shot. Or he may just be a loose cannon period as you and many others believe.

All I know for sure is I can understand his need to lash out at what he perceives to be the reason(s) he was shot.

Only a loony leftnik like you would boast that you understand the mad rantings of another looney tunes nutjob. (No doubt, though, you and he share a common maze that you both try to pass for rational human minds.) But what he's not entitled to is making death threats to people. This is where he crossed the line. This guy is either certifiable or very close to it. Hopefully, the court system will order the state to provide him with the help he needs.

Boxcar

Lefty
01-19-2011, 08:29 PM
I may have forgotten what channel but I have 6 doctors who swear my memory is as good as it used to be.
Then may I submit that it probably never was much good.

boxcar
01-19-2011, 10:07 PM

Either that or all those doctors who saw him specialized in witchcraft. :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

Lefty
01-19-2011, 10:43 PM
One of the reasons the shooting occurred is that the Sheriff never bothered to have even one policeman at the event.
The Sheriff told Wolfe Blitzer that the shooter had and obsession with the Congresswoman for 3 yrs. Really? And he never did a thing?
No wonder he blames the rightwing. He's covering his own behind.
Fuller was just parroting what everyone else said. The left never was good at originality.

redshift1
01-20-2011, 12:08 AM

I know what, I'll remind you to remind me that my memory was suspect as I stated in my original post. Now where was I .

Lefty
01-20-2011, 02:12 AM
Speaking of the 2nd Amendment... Yesterday, Las Vegas, Walmart Parking lot.
A mugger accosted a 57 yr old man and demanded money. The 57 yr old whipped out his pistol and fired as the would-be mugger ran like a scalded dog.
The mugger got away, but empty handed. Hooray for the 2nd Amendment.

Ocala Mike
01-20-2011, 11:34 AM
I used to think that the most dangerous thing at Wal-Mart was avoiding the reckless shopping-cart drivers in the aisles. Now I'll have to remember to watch out for stray bullets in the parking lot from guys that are packing heat.

Also, will have to get a new bumper sticker: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, INCOMPETENT SHERIFFS DO.

Ocala Mike

Lefty
01-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Ocala, Where did I say any stray bullets harmed anybody or even close to harming anybody? The man saves his property and maybe even his life because he had a gun and you make it out that it's a bad thing. I guess that's what liberals do. The man had a permit to carry the gun and for him, it's a good thing he had it.
I guess you're a member of LACS eh?
BTW,. that's Liberals Against Common Sense

Tom
01-20-2011, 01:24 PM
Lefty, the would-be robber is, of course, the victim here.