PDA

View Full Version : FG- Thursday 1/13/2011

MitchS
01-13-2011, 11:56 AM
Been a busy night and morning getting the new sheet organized the way I want it while I'm also getting ready for today's cards. Be back shortly with an explanation! FG is ready for download.

M

MitchS
01-13-2011, 12:29 PM
This is going to be the new design for some time and or until I can learn how to deeply embed code into a Excel spreadsheet.

You'll notice that I took off my old odds line V-L9 and V-L. I added back a rating that I like called 1YR which looks back 360 days. It relates to time so LOWER the better!

On the basic sheet I present, there is no intervention on my part. The odds line to the far right is set to default with the number of starters in the race. If there is a "0" in the SR-L9 column then no odds line will be created for this horse.

I'd suggest to populate the SR-L9 column with other figures such as... SR-9A, SR-L and or W-fit and then generate an odds line. You could also make a printout of my figs and then populate the SR-L9 with your own figs, generate an odds line and then make a comparison. You have lots of options! Your in control!

To generate an odds line- Populate SR-L9. Move to the right of the spread sheet and to the right of FS will be a number of how many starters there are in a race. Enter in a number of your contenders/starters to generate an odds line.

SCRATCHING HORSES- You can not actually DELETE any horses without causing serious issues with the sheet, BUT you can hide them. Highlight a complete line. Right click, then choose HIDE. BUT **DO NOT HIDE THE FIRST HORSE AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH RACE** If you do you'll be hiding the column to the right of the FS where you enter in the number your contenders/starters and you will lose odds line functionality.

That's about it. If you have any question just let me know?

M

MitchS
01-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Just found out FG wasn't running today :bang: ...lol,...Things are going well in Florida! I'll put up something else later.

Have a good one,
M