PDA

View Full Version : Palin 2012

horses4courses
01-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Is Sarah Palin going to run in 2012 and, if so, will she hurt the GOP?

HUSKER55
01-13-2011, 10:08 AM
i think Sarah is better than what we got but then again I think I am better than what we got.

I would really like to see her run the RNC but I think she has her sights set higer

ArlJim78
01-13-2011, 10:14 AM
50-50 whether she runs or not. If she does run, she won't win the nomination.

she's a plus for the GOP in either case because the left focuses all their anger and hatred on her. she will draw all the fire making the others appear far more palatable. when Palin doesn't run or when she doesn't get nominated, then what will the left do? it's a strategic blunder for the left to go full-on bat shit crazy over Palin.

Tom
01-13-2011, 10:48 AM
The best candidate will someone not yet on the radar.
We need NEW blood, not recycled.
Sarah's role is what she is doing now - satisfying the base and pissing off the left. :D

It would nice, though, to see he fly over the Hill in her helicopter and fire off a few rounds.....just to keep them talking about her!

canleakid
01-13-2011, 10:52 AM
FOR THE LONGSHOT PLAYERS ONLY ;)

THE GOP TICKET IN 2012: "PERRY - PALIN"

NOT THE PALIN - PERRY TICKET 'CAUSE RICK IS NOT A SECOND TO ANYONE TYPE!!!!! :D :D

Robert Goren
01-13-2011, 10:57 AM
i think Sarah is better than what we got but then again I think I am better than what we got.

I would really like to see her run the RNC but I think she has her sights set higerThere is no doubt in my mind that HUSKER55 is would be better than Sarah Palin.

lamboguy
01-13-2011, 11:01 AM
perry would be good, pallin nice person, but highly unqualified. there are a bunch of good ones out there like gingritch, palenta and hiillary clinton. they could all do a great job. i happen to think that newt gingritch is extremely sharp and really knows what is going on around him.

Let's Roll
01-13-2011, 11:04 AM
If Mrs. Palin wins the nomination I will support her 100%. However, she may not be a strong enough candidate to run and win against BO.
I would like to see her run and participate in the debates, I think she will bring alot to the table that all the candidates will have to address. If she is not on the ticket and a Republican wins, I would like to see her get a top level position in the new administration.
Whatever happens in 2012, I hope Mrs. Palin is a part of the American political scene for many years to come :ThmbUp:

Jay Trotter
01-13-2011, 11:30 AM
Based on the choices available, I think it very apparent that Republicans know she would hurt their chances and the Democtrats know she would be "the gift that keeps on giving"!

Anyone capable of becoming a Governor obviously has "something" going for them and she apparently has a kind of grassroots appeal where people feel she is one of them, but in my opinion she is way out of her depth when it comes to being President.

GameTheory
01-13-2011, 11:38 AM
Based on the choices available, I think it very apparent that Republicans know she would hurt their chances and the Democtrats know she would be "the gift that keeps on giving"!

Anyone capable of becoming a Governor obviously has "something" going for them and she apparently has a kind of grassroots appeal where people feel she is one of them, but in my opinion she is way out of her depth when it comes to being President.I think she'd be fine as an actual president, but doubt her electability right now, and she is way too polarizing. I can't see her getting the nomination, but in the absence of anyone else, maybe. (She's probably smart enough to know that she'd be only hurting any future ambitions.)

I think the next Repub has not been found yet and will have broad appeal to independents. We also need an optimist who talks of a bright future, of America's greatness, and isn't all about what's wrong with this, that, & the other. (Why anyone supports an American president that continually attacks Americans is beyond me.) Either BO will win a close one against a lame candidate or he'll get demolished by a good candidate. But who knows, things change fast...

ArlJim78
01-13-2011, 11:49 AM
I am amazed when people talk about Palin being unqualified for the presidency. looking at Obama's qualifications (he had none), you really can't use that argument. Personally I would not have any concern about Palin as president. I simply don't think she'll get to that point.

I will support whoever the Republican nominee turns out to be. ANYBODY but Obama is my mantra.

GaryG
01-13-2011, 11:55 AM
There is something about conservative women, Palin, Bachman, Malkin etc, that really gets under liberals' skin. The hypocritical peace and love crowd show their true colors when these women are mentioned. Ms. Palin still causes my leg to tingle....:eek:

Marshall Bennett
01-13-2011, 12:51 PM
There is something about conservative women, Palin, Bachman, Malkin etc, that really gets under liberals' skin.
I'm a conservative and they get under my skin as well, at least the ones you mentioned.

Black Ruby
01-13-2011, 12:54 PM
I am amazed when people talk about Palin being unqualified for the presidency. looking at Obama's qualifications (he had none), you really can't use that argument. Personally I would not have any concern about Palin as president. I simply don't think she'll get to that point.

I will support whoever the Republican nominee turns out to be. ANYBODY but Obama is my mantra.

Don't you think that having an unqualified president, voters might shun electing another one?

I won't support any candidate nominated by the Dems or Repubs. They're just gonna be corporate shills.

Tom
01-13-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm all for trying out 4 years with no president, just to see how it goes.

hcap
01-13-2011, 01:39 PM
I voted she should be in the mix.
What more can a dem wish for?
Let me know :D

lamboguy
01-13-2011, 01:42 PM
both parties wind up putting up unqualified presidents. the good candidates that we never get are not infested by corporations. i can't believe how much republican money was behind obama in the last election.

i would love to see gingritch get the nomination and win the election. the mans ego is about becoming a great leader and could care less about being a bagman for the republicansl. he seems to be the very best choice out there now.

Marshall Bennett
01-13-2011, 02:52 PM
I'm all for trying out 4 years with no president, just to see how it goes.
In other words, four more years of the same. :)

johnhannibalsmith
01-13-2011, 03:20 PM
I feel like I'm posting in a worst announcer thread whenever I post my opinion in a Palin thread so I try not to, but alas, I finally found a visual demonstration of why I... just... can't... take it...

0cVlTeIATBs&feature=related

sandpit
01-13-2011, 11:03 PM
Let's hope she picks somebody good for VP, because when she quits just like she did on her home state, we need a solid backup.

Tom
01-13-2011, 11:20 PM
Yeah, she could have stayed in office and ignored her duties, just like OBAMA did for his campaign,right? Went on the road and totally ignored his state.

Bottom line, she moved on to bigger and better tings and quit on no one - she served her party and her country well in the last elections with all her victorious endorsement.

Such shallow thinking and reaching for anything to attack her with - you guys are real laff! :lol:

NJ Stinks
01-14-2011, 12:25 AM
Yeah, she could have stayed in office and ignored her duties, just like OBAMA did for his campaign,right? Went on the road and totally ignored his state.

Bottom line, she moved on to bigger and better tings and quit on no one - she served her party and her country well in the last elections with all her victorious endorsement.

Such shallow thinking and reaching for anything to attack her with - you guys are real laff! :lol:

Right back at ya. :lol:

Tom
01-14-2011, 08:00 AM
What, no explanation? No counter point to my points?
Just an empty barb?

Wow.
I was hoping for some substance. :rolleyes:

Robert Goren
01-14-2011, 08:52 AM
The election in 2012 will not be about the Republican nominee. It will be about Obama and how much the ecomony has recovered.

lsbets
01-14-2011, 09:26 AM
The election in 2012 will not be about the Republican nominee. It will be about Obama and how much the ecomony has recovered.

Wow, I agree with you.

I also think Obama is going to win reelection. The economy will be in much better shape in two years than it is today. Not because of Obama or Congress, but because that's the normal cycle.

JustRalph
01-14-2011, 03:25 PM
Wow, I agree with you.

I also think Obama is going to win reelection. The economy will be in much better shape in two years than it is today. Not because of Obama or Congress, but because that's the normal cycle.

The normal cycle is a little behind, actually. But now that there is a Repub house and extended tax cuts, it should catch up. Businesses are no longer afraid of cap and trade etc. They don't think they will get through the house. Obama has made one huge mistake though. He should have made the tax cuts for 3 years. Now the tax cuts will be a huge part of the campaign. Could be a game changer.

riskman
01-14-2011, 04:17 PM
Palin is popular with the party base. I would like to see her run for the nomination. I doubt the republican party chiefs will give their blessing to Palin.The primaries will tell the story right away if she runs. Romney,Huckabee,Gingrich,Pawlenty,Thune, Barbour and other usual suspects do not appear they can win the nomination or the election against Obama.
Have this feeling that a dark horse is waiting in the wings. No one thought Obama would run or be the nominee at this stage of the game last time around. There are some bright Congressmen,Senators and Governors that no one is mentioning[neither will I] that if the right circumstances happens could give Obama a run for his money. It all depends on the economy.

andtheyreoff
01-14-2011, 04:26 PM
What, no explanation? No counter point to my points?
Just an empty barb?

Wow.
I was hoping for some substance. :rolleyes:

Coming from you, this is hilarious.

boxcar
01-14-2011, 04:31 PM
Don't you think that having an unqualified president, voters might shun electing another one?

At least she has some executive experience, which is far more than can be said for BO.

I won't support any candidate nominated by the Dems or Repubs. They're just gonna be corporate shills.

In that case, there's a good chance you might be sitting out this next election. :D

Boxcar

prospector
01-14-2011, 05:46 PM
In that case, there's a good chance you might be sitting out this next election. :D

Boxcar
there won't be a serious 3rd party till after the tea party elects some more members of congress in 2012..then with a strong base they can break out a 3rd party...who wouldn't vote against a dem or rep in 2016? except for a few here...
did anybody see frank wolf on cavuto the other day trying to explain why an earmark is a good thing.. the old guard has to go..

boxcar
01-14-2011, 05:57 PM
there won't be a serious 3rd party till after the tea party elects some more members of congress in 2012..then with a strong base they can break out a 3rd party...who wouldn't vote against a dem or rep in 2016? except for a few here...
did anybody see frank wolf on cavuto the other day trying to explain why an earmark is a good thing.. the old guard has to go..

So...are you conceding this election to Obama, then? Four more years of him would be disastrous for this country. I think 2016 would be too late -- unless enough true conservatives can win to also control the senate.

Boxcar

boxcar
01-14-2011, 06:06 PM
As an afterthought to my last post, Pros...a bit of potentially positive news for the Repugs is that Michael Steele is out of his job. Some lawyer (which is already bad news) Reince Priebus replaces him at the chairmanship helm.

I don't know very much about this guy, I gotta do some homework. I don't know if he's good or bad news. He's from Wisconsin, which isn't exactly a great fortress of conservatism.

Boxcar

Tom
01-14-2011, 06:58 PM
Coming from you, this is hilarious.

Glad to brighten your day.

Jay Trotter
01-14-2011, 08:15 PM
As an afterthought to my last post, Pros...a bit of potentially positive news for the Repugs is that Michael Steele is out of his job. Some lawyer (which is already bad news) Reince Priebus replaces him at the chairmanship helm.

I don't know very much about this guy, I gotta do some homework. I don't know if he's good or bad news. He's from Wisconsin, which isn't exactly a great fortress of conservatism.

Boxcar

Wow, the fun never stops with you....."he's from Wisconsin"! Holy sh1t Batman, slice me a piece of cheese and call me fromage. The guy's from Wisconsin, so we gotta investigate 'cuz you know what comes from a state like that. :lol:

boxcar
01-14-2011, 10:07 PM
Wow, the fun never stops with you....."he's from Wisconsin"! Holy sh1t Batman, slice me a piece of cheese and call me fromage. The guy's from Wisconsin, so we gotta investigate 'cuz you know what comes from a state like that. :lol:

Well, "fromage", I certainly wouldn't expect a Canadian to know -- but certainly feel free to investigate. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Lefty
01-14-2011, 10:44 PM
perry would be good, pallin nice person, but highly unqualified. there are a bunch of good ones out there like gingritch, palenta and hiillary clinton. they could all do a great job. i happen to think that newt gingritch is extremely sharp and really knows what is going on around him.
After Obama it's ludicrous to say ANYONE is unqualified.

Lefty
01-14-2011, 10:50 PM
h'cap, may I remind you that your dims were happy when Reagan got the nomination because they deemed him the weakest candidate. How'd that work out for yuh, huh, huh, huh?

prospector
01-15-2011, 10:23 AM
So...are you conceding this election to Obama, then? Four more years of him would be disastrous for this country. I think 2016 would be too late -- unless enough true conservatives can win to also control the senate.

Boxcar
no, not conceding..just saying a 3rd party can't win next time out..hopefully, the reps will have a strong candidate ..no more rino's like mc cain..

redshift1
01-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Palin on Hannity tonight to right the ship. Its clear Gabrielle Giffords owes Sarah an apology for all the trouble she's caused.

bigmack
01-17-2011, 10:47 PM
Palin on Hannity tonight to right the ship. Its clear Gabrielle Giffords owes Sarah an apology for all the trouble she's caused.
I figured you had left your lamebrained posts behind you. What are you babbling about?

redshift1
01-18-2011, 01:07 AM
I figured you had left your lamebrained posts behind you. What are you babbling about?

As you were, no sanguine analogies no tactical metaphors, its all open source here.

Lefty
01-18-2011, 02:11 AM
redshift1, yes open source but you are an open sore.

bigmack
01-18-2011, 02:26 AM
As you were, no sanguine analogies no tactical metaphors, its all open source here.
See, you's gonna have to supply what are known as 'pacifics to your post. While not a huge SP fan, another drive-by anti-Palin post without backing is becoming insufferable and you're officially being called out. :eek:

redshift1
01-18-2011, 03:15 AM
See, you's gonna have to supply what are known as 'pacifics to your post. While not a huge SP fan, another drive-by anti-Palin post without backing is becoming insufferable and you're officially being called out. :eek:

Irony is wasted on the stupid

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning dissimulation or feigned ignorance)[1] is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions. Ironic statements (verbal irony) often convey a meaning exactly opposite from their literal meaning. In ironic situations (situational irony), actions often have an effect exactly opposite from what is intended. The discordance of verbal irony is created as a means of communication (as in art or rhetoric). Descriptions or depictions of situational and dramatic ironies, whether in fiction or in non-fiction, serve a communicative function of sharpening or highlighting certain discordant features of reality.

bigmack
01-18-2011, 03:27 AM
Yeah, that's the ticket. You're the cerebral one around here. :D

JustRalph
01-18-2011, 03:30 AM
Get em Mack! :lol:

redshift1
01-18-2011, 03:51 AM
Yeah, that's the ticket. You're the cerebral one around here. :D

You're back-peddling and penalized for throwing the ball away.

hcap
01-18-2011, 06:37 AM
Palin on Hannity tonight to right the ship. Its clear Gabrielle Giffords owes Sarah an apology for all the trouble she's caused.That is the same Sean Hannity, a pansy of an interviewer of the same Faux Noos, that employs Palin as a paid contributor. How can she be a president when she is afraid to be interviewed by any body but Faux?

Like maybe she will have the guts to be asked a question by someone OTHER than Hannity. Like the fact that Giffords herself complained about being in Palin's crosshairs ad

"We're on Sarah Palin's targeted list, but the thing is that the way that she has it depicted has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district, and when people do that, they've gotta realize there are consequences to that action,"

newtothegame
01-18-2011, 07:33 AM
That is the same Sean Hannity, a pansy of an interviewer of the same Faux Noos, that employs Palin as a paid contributor. How can she be a president when she is afraid to be interviewed by any body but Faux?

Like maybe she will have the guts to be asked a question by someone OTHER than Hannity. Like the fact that Giffords herself complained about being in Palin's crosshairs ad

"We're on Sarah Palin's targeted list, but the thing is that the way that she has it depicted has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district, and when people do that, they've gotta realize there are consequences to that action,"

I dont seem to recall many interviews by Obama on Fox......
Hmmm cept' the one where it got 'contentious" lol....
So would your above analogy also paint the same picture of your beloved president???

hcap
01-18-2011, 07:54 AM
No equivalence. Obama WAS interviewed by EVERY other media organization. Left and right. TV, radio and probably every newspaper in the country. Was asked everything under the sun. Palin ONLY talks to Faux nowadays, her only safe haven. She can't handle hardball questions. Remember Katy Couric and Charlie Gibson?

BTW, Obama was interviewed by O'Reily.

newtothegame
01-18-2011, 07:59 AM
No equivalence. Obama WAS interviewed by EVERY other media organization. Left and right. TV, radio and probably every newspaper in the country. Was asked everything under the sun. Palin ONLY talks to Faux nowadays, her only safe haven. She can't handle hardball questions. Remember Katy Couric and Charlie Gibson?

Hence the word "many" in my referrence to his interviews by fox......
I knew he was interviewed by O Reily as well....

hcap
01-18-2011, 08:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhMepzqJvIw&feature=player_detailpage

Sing along guys.
Her truth is marching on. :bang:

Tom
01-18-2011, 08:07 AM

Then she should get out of politics. If you can't stand the heat......

lsbets
01-18-2011, 08:10 AM

I'm pretty sure her contract with Fox does not allow her to go on other networks. A few months back I read something along the same lines about Huckabee.

hcap
01-18-2011, 08:13 AM
Look, Palin is very limited. Her pre election interviews showed us and her, she should play it safe and play only on the home team grounds.. Just the fact that she is a paid contributor to FAUX should demonstrate that Faux cannot be an honest broker. And that she accepts this arrangement, that she is fearful of being out there.

She will never be prez. Better and safer to hide and snipe from cover. You guys may hate Obama, but he has more guts and smarts in his back pocket than Palin will ever have. I don't think a Obama/Palin presidential debate would be to her advantage.

rastajenk
01-18-2011, 09:35 AM
I think it would.

dartman51
01-18-2011, 09:37 AM
That is the same Sean Hannity, a pansy of an interviewer of the same Faux Noos, that employs Palin as a paid contributor. How can she be a president when she is afraid to be interviewed by any body but Faux?

I wonder if she had a problem with the Dems putting targets(bulls eye) on the districts that Bush had won by single digits. It's always different when the shoe is on the other foot. I don't have a problem with either. Only an idiot would think that it meant go out and kill someone in that district. Too many people, on BOTH sides, are trying to point fingers. Remember, when you point your finger at someone, there are 3 fingers pointing back at you. I wish Gabby a speedy recovery. She is one of the smartest of the Dems, as she had the good sense to vote against N.P. for minority leader.

Robert Goren
01-18-2011, 10:19 AM
I get the feeling that Palin and her supporters thinks that she bigger victim than the congresswoman laying in the hospital in Arizona.

rastajenk
01-18-2011, 11:25 AM
I'm sure nobody else does.

ArlJim78
01-18-2011, 12:39 PM
I get the feeling that Palin and her supporters thinks that she bigger victim than the congresswoman laying in the hospital in Arizona.
I get the feeling that you don't really believe that.

bigmack
01-18-2011, 12:39 PM
As usual you offer lofty thoughts with top notch grammar. Don't forget your milk money.

DJofSD
01-18-2011, 12:54 PM
The best candidate will someone not yet on the radar.
We need NEW blood, not recycled.
Sarah's role is what she is doing now - satisfying the base and pissing off the left. :D

It would nice, though, to see he fly over the Hill in her helicopter and fire off a few rounds.....just to keep them talking about her!
Ditto.

Lefty
01-18-2011, 12:56 PM
Bob Beckel, a dem takes full credit for creating the first "crosshair" maps.

JustRalph
01-18-2011, 02:00 PM

It's two separate crimes. 2 different victims. you equating the actual shooting to the rhetorical libel that has been bandied about, is in itself the reason why the libel gets the play it does.

These are two totally different issues that occupy two totally different spheres of our lives. Yet you taking a backhanded shot at Palin the way you did above, shows that you allow the co-mingling of the issues as if they are related in any way. They are not. One is a real physical event, the rhetoric is a political action being played out in the papers and the airwaves with a goal of undercutting a political position. The lies and deceptions entailed in the latter have no relevant bearing on the shooting. They are in no way connected yet you draw the connection in your post, as if they are linked in some way.

This is the underpinning of true misanthropic propaganda. Drawing together issues that really have no true connection to make a political statement. That is the core of the discussion and you fail to perceive it or make a conscious effort to continue the practice. Which is it ?

FantasticDan
01-19-2011, 08:12 PM
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/371413/january-18-2011/mika-brzezinski-experiences-palin-fatigue

:lol: :ThmbUp:

prospector
01-19-2011, 09:29 PM
there's a crosshair ad against walmart tomorrow..by who? those rapid dems..bad timing? or just stupid? ya gotta love it..

hcap
01-20-2011, 12:35 AM
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/371413/january-18-2011/mika-brzezinski-experiences-palin-fatigue

:lol: :ThmbUp: :bang: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Colbert nails it.

She blew it. Apolitical blunder from a tone deaf politician. Only the base is supporting her. I think she is going to have a hard time regaining the middle.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/145664/Boehner-Favorability-Jumps-Obama-Back-Above.aspx

"One possible factor in Palin's further fall from favor is her response to the shooting in Tucson. Gallup released the findings on the same day as two other polls that found that a plurality of Americans disapproved of Palin's response to the Tucson shooting spree.

In the wake of the attacks, many pundits mentioned Palin as an example of overheated political rhetoric, citing in particular her now infamous gun sights map. Palin responded by releasing an online video accusing her critics of "blood libel," and fighting back against the criticism leveled against her."

bigmack
01-20-2011, 01:14 AM
Dear Sarah,

Not too cool. Blood libel is the anti Semitic claim that Jews murder Christian babies to use their blood for rituals such as making matzoh.

Nice one Sarah!

Sarah you’re not Jewish, and Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is. So right of the bat you should have dumped the Blood libel crap. This is why you will never be more than a 1/2 term totally inept governor.

But I could be mistaken.

Then again...

Az di bobe volt gehat beytsim volt zi geven mayn zeyde!

(If my grandmother had testicles she would be my grandfather.

Signed
One pissed off Jew
Don't be a hypocrite, start another letter.

Dear Steve.....

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/cohen.png

hcap
01-20-2011, 01:51 AM
Maybe Cohen calling the repugs Nazi propagandists is a bit worse worse than a tone deaf politician using the "victim card" inappropriately and insulting an ethic group on a sensitive issue she had no right to co-opt as though she was the target of Nazis style propagandists.

"Blood libel" is a historically anti-Semetic term that was used to accuse Jews of murdering Christian children in order to use their blood in religious ceremonies. Cohen may have insulted the rethugs, But Sarah dumb--ass insulted Jews

All sorts of name calling goes on in the POLITICAL bounds of congress. Before Cohen there was an endless back and forth of all sorts of remarks. But Palin crossed the line out there in a public arena, and screwed up her last chances of a political future.

So you don't vote for Cohen, and now the remaining independents already not to impressed with Palin ain't gonna vote for Momma Grisly no more.

bigmack
01-20-2011, 02:20 AM
Cohen may have insulted the rethugs, But Sarah dumb--ass insulted Jews
:sleeping: Take a minute, look in the mirror and contemplate how ridiculous you've become. You're now down to getting bent over a birth certificate & Palin. :lol: Even worse, you have to reverse-pimp the subjects. Mighty pathetic.

Hang it up. You haven't won a debate in over two years on anything. Get some acrylic and make an ashtray or somethin' useful.

Lefty
01-20-2011, 02:24 AM
Since Obama called for civility the Dims have ramped up the hate talk. I for one, am not surprised.

hcap
01-20-2011, 02:41 AM
Whatever you say Mack....
Meanwhile while am losing another debate, more fun with Momma Grisly..
Stewart ends with what the rest of us had concluded long ago:

"You have become a lighting rod less for your clarity of vision, but more for your ability to turn any criticism of you of into persecution of you."

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/petty-woman

Lefty
01-20-2011, 02:48 AM
The dims keep trying to knock down the nation's number 1 conservative because they fear her. If they truly bekieved she had no shot at ever becoming President, they would turn their hatred elsewhere.
As far as her saying the shooter-nut may be left leaning-They found The Communist Manifesto among his belongings. Score another one for Sarah Palin.

bigmack
01-20-2011, 02:50 AM
Whatever you say Mack....
Meanwhile while am losing another debate, more fun with Momma Grisly..
Unreal. Ya'll spent over two years telling anyone you run into that she's a raging idiot and then for any episode you gather 'round people like Colbert & Stewart to
explain to you how she's an idiot again & again.

I'm fairly sure who the real dummies are in the bunch. They're the ones with their panties in a bind over any/everything the "idiot" does.

Your media choices spend WAY too much time on the sub. Fight the brainwash. "Don't care" like the rest of us thinking people. :ThmbUp:

hcap
01-20-2011, 03:22 AM
It always amazes me that you guys are so blind to Palins' flaws.

Way back durng the '08 election
Joe Scarborough said:

"If she can't answer basic questions, that's tough. Katie did not ask her tough questions, her questions were very fair. Apparently Katie asked her, "what's the worst thing Dick Cheney did", and she answered "Shooting his friend with the gun". Us Elections aren't a meritocracy, about picking the most qualified people, it's obvious she has very little knowledge of US facts. She may be a good person and a good governor, she has also has a high approval rating, but is this is the best person you can find for Vice President? but what does this say about Palin and McCain's judgment?"

I will admit she has boned up on some things, but a national leader needs more than a sketchy synopsis of history, world affairs and economics. Palin is the "Classic Comic" scholar of the right.

bigmack
01-20-2011, 03:40 AM
It always amazes me that you guys are so blind to Palins' flaws.

You are hopeless. Start to think for yourself and stop looking for links to support what you want to believe. Why is it many in your camp have a need to feel against the flow? mosty has some sig about the Globetrotters. You continue to position yourself as the voice of reason in a storm of idiocy.

Truth be told, it has much to do with childhood but this ain't the place to get to the bottom of it. It's never too late for you to explore an irrational need to put yourself in "the right box" and paint everyone else in "the wrong box."

Free yourself from furthering your mind in such a nonsensical direction. :ThmbUp:

hcap
01-20-2011, 03:43 AM
Childhood? Sigmund, is dat you? :D

PaceAdvantage
01-20-2011, 03:55 AM
mack has a point...you are a sad case hcap. Let me provide an example:

If I were you, I guess I would have been posting Obama's approval ratings as they continued to slide downward slow and steady since his innauguration. But I'm not you, and nobody else is like you, so you haven't see that here, have you? This despite your rabid claims of how far-right and imbeccelic we all are here. Have you seen anyone on off-topic consistently posting Obama's ratings as they have steadily fallen these past couple of years? No, you haven't.

Unlike yourself, who took every moment to post every downward tick of Bush's approval rating, almost on a WEEKLY basis. I don't think you've once posted anything about Obama's plunging approval ratings.

BUT, I have recently read that Obama's ratings are heading BACK UP, so I will prepare myself for an onslaught of new threads from you pimping such joyous information in the near future.

You're as predictable as they come, and that's never good.

hcap
01-20-2011, 03:55 AM
Hey Doctor Freud, found a n early pic of you practicing medicine before you realized your specialty. Those long night around the clock bloodletting can get to any young dedicated med student......

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/JanSteen-Doctor%27sVisit%281658-1662%29.jpg

hcap
01-20-2011, 03:57 AM
mack has a point...you are a sad case hcap. Let me provide an example:

If I were you, I guess I would have been posting Obama's approval ratings as they continued to slide downward slow and steady since his innauguration. But I'm not you, and nobody else is like you, so you haven't see that here, have you? This despite your rabid claims of how far-right and imbeccelic we all are here. Have you seen anyone on off-topic consistently posting Obama's ratings as they have steadily fallen these past couple of years? No, you haven't.

Unlike yourself, who took every moment to post every downward tick of Bush's approval rating, almost on a WEEKLY basis. I don't think you've once posted anything about Obama's plunging approval ratings.

BUT, I have recently read that Obama's ratings are heading BACK UP, so I will prepare myself for an onslaught of new threads from you pimping such joyous information in the near future.

You're as predictable as they come, and that's never good.Why thanks guys!

PaceAdvantage
01-20-2011, 04:00 AM
Why thanks guys!Just stating the obvious is all...

You're as big a hypocrite as it gets around here. We can start with the approval ratings. What say you?

hcap
01-20-2011, 04:18 AM
We gave bush a while to disintegrate in office.
Approval ratings became an issue after his first term. And after the invasion

You gentlemen on the other hand dumped on Obama from jump, and well before 08.

PaceAdvantage
01-20-2011, 04:37 AM
Approval ratings became an issue after his first term. And after the invasion

You gentlemen on the other hand dumped on Obama from jump, and well before 08.I know it's early/late, but I must question why the constant updates on Bush's plunging approval ratings and nothing but silence when it comes to Obama's own sliding ratings.

YOU WERE THE MAN when it came to approval ratings.

You may sit on the recently improving Obama ratings because of what I've written here, but I betcha all I've got in my pocket that you were about to start a new thread about Obama's new found rise if I hadn't called you out on it... :lol:

hcap
01-20-2011, 04:58 AM
I know it's early/late, but I must question why the constant updates on Bush's plunging approval ratings and nothing but silence when it comes to Obama's own sliding ratings.

YOU WERE THE MAN when it came to approval ratings.

You may sit on the recently improving Obama ratings because of what I've written here, but I betcha all I've got in my pocket that you were about to start a new thread about Obama's new found rise if I hadn't called you out on it... :lol:I answered your questions And it is the opposition here that posts approval ratings.

BTW, when Reagen was king, at this point in his presidency, unemployment was worse as were his approval ratings.

lsbets
01-20-2011, 07:25 AM
"Blood libel" is a historically anti-Semetic term that was used to accuse Jews of murdering Christian children in order to use their blood in religious ceremonies. Cohen may have insulted the rethugs, But Sarah dumb--ass insulted Jews

No she didn't. You just found an excuse to feed your obsession with her. It ain't healthy. Seek help.

hcap
01-20-2011, 09:41 AM
No she didn't. You just found an excuse to feed your obsession with her. It ain't healthy. Seek help.I said this:
Approval ratings became an issue after his first term. And after the invasion. You gentlemen on the other hand dumped on Obama from jump, and well before 08.

My beef with bush came after his invasion of Iraq, 21/2 years into his presidency. None of us bitching about bush took up 1/10 the internet bandwidth as Obama bashing. But feel free to bitch all you want. And you do :lol:

DJofSD
01-20-2011, 09:49 AM
Time to administer an MMPI-2.

lsbets
01-20-2011, 11:56 AM
I said this:
Approval ratings became an issue after his first term. And after the invasion. You gentlemen on the other hand dumped on Obama from jump, and well before 08.

My beef with bush came after his invasion of Iraq, 21/2 years into his presidency. None of us bitching about bush took up 1/10 the internet bandwidth as Obama bashing. But feel free to bitch all you want. And you do :lol:

You may have said that, but that is not what I quoted and responded to. I think you've lost it Hcap. I responded to where you said Palin insulted Jews. She didn't, you just want a reason to think about her.

hcap
01-20-2011, 01:41 PM
You may have said that, but that is not what I quoted and responded to. I think you've lost it Hcap. I responded to where you said Palin insulted Jews. She didn't, you just want a reason to think about her.
Yeah, thinking about PA's post and quoted you.
Blood libel was particularly inappropriate.
The Congresswomen is Jewish, the real victim and Palin plays the victim using a charged historically hateful reference. Many specific anti-emitic insults don't affect me as much as this used in this context. Tone deaf.

bigmack
01-20-2011, 01:50 PM
The Congresswomen is Jewish, the real victim and Palin plays the victim using a charged historically hateful reference. Many specific anti-emitic insults don't affect me as much as this used in this context. Tone deaf.
You missed the Mothership directive on this. Standing policy for loons on that matter is she didn't write it and is too stupid to even know what 'blood libel' means. Your cord must have come loose from the ship. Scoot over a bit.

hcap
01-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Mack, you are not Jewish. Out of water here.

bigmack
01-20-2011, 02:09 PM
So it's your policy that every Jew was outraged by her choice of words, that I wouldn't know the history of 'blood libel' because I'm not Jewish or that to be offended by 'blood libel' you have to be Jewish?

You're becoming more & more unhinged.

rastajenk
01-20-2011, 02:10 PM
Verily, that is true.

Lefty
01-20-2011, 02:18 PM
She didn't offend anyone. The liberals, out of power, grasping at straws and tipping off their strategy to get back in power. Demonize, Demonize, Demonize...
And good lil liberals like H'cap, just string along.

Greyfox
01-20-2011, 02:23 PM
She didn't offend anyone. The liberals, out of power, grasping at straws and tipping off their strategy to get back in power. Demonize, Demonize, Demonize...
And good lil liberals like H'cap, just string along.

I doubt that she offended many people, except those who could dredge up the negative use of it historically and wanted to use it against her.
Having said that Palin showed her lack of depth (ignorance so to say) in employing the term. A columnist in the WSJ used it and she latched on to it without looking deeper. Sometimes the only thing missing on her is a blonde wig.:lol:

DJofSD
01-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Savage wasn't offended. Why are you?

hcap
01-20-2011, 02:41 PM
Weiner is an asshole, and I am beginning to think the same about most of you.
Any one here bitching about Jews being offended Jewish?

bigmack
01-20-2011, 02:50 PM
Weiner is an asshole, and I am beginning to think the same about most of you.
:lol: Won't be long now. Get the guys in the white jackets ready. It's purcalatin' time.

And do as h says. If you're Jewish come forward and reveal yourselves. Or else. :D

hcap
01-20-2011, 03:09 PM
Weiner is a poor example. I think you will find many Jews were pissed. Even if not religious. Cultural memories of antisemitism are hard to shake. Most of my previous wife's family was lost in the holocaust in Czechoslovakia.

Palin could have used a less colorful image.
Didn't like her before, find her really annoying now

bigmack
01-20-2011, 03:19 PM
For the record, hcap is not only OUTRAGED by the wording of Palin he's been equally OUTRAGED in every instance of its usage in the last several years. Nevermind, as A. Dershowitz points out, 'Blood libel' has taken on a broad metaphorical meaning in public discourse. hcap is sensitive to its use and first checks if the user is Jewish and then judges them accordingly for their vile choice of words. :lol:

Ya gotta know how to select outrage in this crazy mixed-up world. :rolleyes:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/blibel.png
http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/256955/term-blood-libel-more-common-you-might-think

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/adersh.png

hcap
01-20-2011, 03:28 PM
This discussion is over.
You blew it big time.

boxcar
01-20-2011, 03:35 PM
This discussion is over.
You blew it big time.

I have to think 'cap that when a KO'd boxer is coming to on the mat, he feels the same as you -- this match is over, and he's really thankful for that, too. The only diff is that even in his groggy state, he very likely demonstrates more presence of mind than you by realizing that he blew the bout big time. :lol: :lol:

Good match, Mack! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Boxcar

bigmack
01-20-2011, 03:37 PM
This discussion is over.
You blew it big time.
You remain ignorant. First, I try & clue you in on your Mothership directive - 'She didn't write it and she's too dumb to know what it means'. Then, point out that Cohen used it yesterday on the house floor. Then, point out it's been used numerously by all sorts of folk. Then, point out people like Dershowitz have a more sophisticated view.

All the while you forge right on with the assumption of what was in Palin's head, your deep hatred for her & some weird ass shit about people not being Jewish.

You are as dishonest as anyone I have ever encountered.

DJofSD
01-20-2011, 03:43 PM
It's just sad yet another thread has some how been turned away from the original topic to it being all about "me."

rastajenk
01-20-2011, 04:19 PM
"The discussion is over"

Heard the same thing about Global Warming. Must be a euphemism for, "I'm getting my ass kicked, I'm outta here."

boxcar
01-20-2011, 04:29 PM
You are as dishonest as anyone I have ever encountered.

You think? Another PA Post Category that should be considered for awards and accolades are Understatements of the Year. As early as it is in this year, you would already win this category hands down. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

lsbets
01-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Yeah, thinking about PA's post and quoted you.
Blood libel was particularly inappropriate.

There was nothing inappropriate about it. Blood libel accurately describes what came from Krugman, Olbermann, and many others in the hours after the shooting.

boxcar
01-20-2011, 05:07 PM
There was nothing inappropriate about it. Blood libel accurately describes what came from Krugman, Olbermann, and many others in the hours after the shooting.

Exactly! What part of false accusations don't people like 'cap understand? :bang: :bang:

Boxcar

hcap
01-27-2011, 06:42 PM
The foreign affairs/history maven sees a "sputnik" from her parch. AGAIN......

VAN SUSTEREN: Governor, last night there was a lot of talk about the 'Sputnik moment' that the president talked about. Um, do you agree with him -- is this our moment?

PALIN: That was another one of those 'WTF moments' that when he so often repeated the 'Sputnik moment' that he would aspire Americans to celebrate. He need to remember that what happened back then with the former Communist USSR and their victory in that race to space -- yep, they won, but they also incurred so much debt at the time that it resulted in the inevitable collapse of the Soviet Union.

bigmack
01-27-2011, 06:52 PM
hcap riflin' around the internet for more evidence someone he thinks is an idiot is still an idiot. That makes him feel intellectually upitty.

It's the little pleasures that satisfy those with so little else.

hcap
01-27-2011, 07:17 PM
I get it, not only can you announce in a a full of shit tone deaf rant what Jews should feel about mindless and insensitive use of blood libel, but you can also see Palin from your porch.

Palins' lack of the basics is obvious as your knee jerking defense of a fellow dolt

lamboguy
01-27-2011, 07:30 PM
i think these guys are playing you hcap. their is no good republican that would ever want this gal running this country. trust me on this one, they would rather have obama for 80 more years than this loose racehorse.

TJDave
01-27-2011, 09:05 PM

Me.

I'm Jewish and can't find the problem. Although, I really, really tried. :rolleyes:

Tom
01-27-2011, 10:31 PM

VAN SUSTEREN: Governor, last night there was a lot of talk about the 'Sputnik moment' that the president talked about. Um, do you agree with him -- is this our moment?

PALIN: That was another one of those 'WTF moments' that when he so often repeated the 'Sputnik moment' that he would aspire Americans to celebrate. He need to remember that what happened back then with the former Communist USSR and their victory in that race to space -- yep, they won, but they also incurred so much debt at the time that it resulted in the inevitable collapse of the Soviet Union.

True statement. What's your point?

ElKabong
01-27-2011, 10:42 PM
I get it, not only can you announce in a a full of shit tone deaf rant what Jews should feel about mindless and insensitive use of blood libel, but you can also see Palin from your porch.

Palins' lack of the basics is obvious as your knee jerking defense of a fellow dolt

Stil stuck on demonizing 130 lb women, I see.... Something tells me you're still paralized in fear from schoolyard beatings at the hands of the 2nd smallest kid in class.

Get over it.

hcap
01-28-2011, 02:53 AM
Me.

I'm Jewish and can't find the problem. Although, I really, really tried. :rolleyes:I am sure you know that many of us were. As I am sure you know of the historical persecution by so called Christians who used "blood libel " to spread lies

Not only am offended by Palins' inappropriate co opting of a particularly vile anti semitic cultural stereotype, I am more insulted by those here that claim I have no right to be offended.

You may find it an innocent political remark, I don't.

hcap
01-28-2011, 03:00 AM
True statement. What's your point?Simple, She's A SIMPLETON who should not be allowed within a foot of public office.

i think these guys are playing you hcap. their is no good republican that would ever want this gal running this country. trust me on this one, they would rather have obama for 80 more years than this loose racehorse.Afraid not. All the more reason to be scared shirtless that idiots here may vote.

bigmack
01-28-2011, 03:12 AM
Not only am offended by Palins' inappropriate co opting of a particularly vile anti semitic cultural stereotype, I am more insulted by those here that claim I have no right to be offended.
(Somebody run a clock on this little hissy fit and see if he comes up with something.) :D

Run & find the post that said you have no right to be offended.

Ready. Set. Go!

hcap
01-28-2011, 03:29 AM
You are full of shit. Study some history before you open your condescending mouth. You have no idea. Ask your buddy boxhead about the long disgusting line of Christian persecution of Jews and church justifications.

Why don't you announce everything worked out in the end because Jews are Christ killers and they deserve being hounded by blood libel charges? And it is in the past anyway and Palin was simply using dated material?

bigmack
01-28-2011, 04:26 AM
Repeat: Run & find the post that said you have no right to be offended.

Ready. Set. Go!

hcap: I was married to a Jewish woman. I have insight you don't. I feel the pain of those words unlike any of you. Oi...

My angst is beyond those Jews that has no problem with those words. If you don't have a problem with those words you're a hater. :lol:

hcap
01-28-2011, 04:30 AM
You tell me.
I never said this......

hcap: I was married to a Jewish woman. I have insight you don't. I feel the pain of those words unlike any of you. Oi...

My angst is beyond those Jews that has no problem with those words. If you don't have a problem with those words you're a hater.

bigmack
01-28-2011, 04:35 AM
You tell me.
I never said this......

My angst is beyond those Jews that has no problem with those words. If you don't have a problem with those words you're a hater.
I get it. You're a mere game player.

Bye bye.

newtothegame
01-28-2011, 06:40 AM
Simple, She's A SIMPLETON who should not be allowed within a foot of public office.

Afraid not. All the more reason to be scared shirtless that idiots here may vote.
Funny you call her a simpleton...yet your PRESIDENT makes as many gaffs, and he gets a pass?? here, check for yourself...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-mixes-up-iraq-afghanistan-conflicts-during-live-youtube-interview/

You would think the leader of a country, involving his troops in THESE two specific counties, would know the difference....lol

hcap
01-28-2011, 06:49 AM
I get it. You're a mere game player.

Bye bye.Show me the post number
???????/

hcap
01-28-2011, 06:51 AM
Funny you call her a simpleton...yet your PRESIDENT makes as many gaffs, and he gets a pass?? here, check for yourself...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-mixes-up-iraq-afghanistan-conflicts-during-live-youtube-interview/

You would think the leader of a country, involving his troops in THESE two specific counties, would know the difference....lolAnyone who thinks Palin has a chance in a presidential debate is delusional. She is not in the same league.

Robert Goren
01-28-2011, 06:57 AM

PALIN: That was another one of those 'WTF moments' that when he so often repeated the 'Sputnik moment' that he would aspire Americans to celebrate. He need to remember that what happened back then with the former Communist USSR and their victory in that race to space -- yep, they won, but they also incurred so much debt at the time that it resulted in the inevitable collapse of the Soviet Union. No Russian ever sat on foot on the moon. Only an idiot or a Russian would claim the USSR won the space race. They may have started it with Sputnik, but I am proud to say an American by the name Neil Armstrong ended it. The USSR collapsed because of the combined cost of keeping their armies on foreign soil and the arms race with a little help from constant power struggles inside the Russian Government. There are plenty of things to criticize Obama about without trying to falsely rewrite history.

newtothegame
01-28-2011, 07:39 AM
Anyone who thinks Palin has a chance in a presidential debate is delusional. She is not in the same league.
I would think the "major leagues" (meaning presidential in case ya missed it), would get less of a pass for his gaffs....no?

newtothegame
01-28-2011, 07:42 AM
No Russian ever sat on foot on the moon. Only an idiot or a Russian would claim the USSR won the space race. They may have started it with Sputnik, but I am proud to say an American by the name Neil Armstrong ended it. The USSR collapsed because of the combined cost of keeping their armies on foreign soil and the arms race with a little help from constant power struggles inside the Russian Government. There are plenty of things to criticize Obama about without trying to falsely rewrite history.
Or, only an idiot would try to make a claim that "space race" somehow means stepping on the moon....:lol:

schweitz
01-28-2011, 07:48 AM
No Russian ever sat on foot on the moon. Only an idiot or a Russian would claim the USSR won the space race. They may have started it with Sputnik, but I am proud to say an American by the name Neil Armstrong ended it. The USSR collapsed because of the combined cost of keeping their armies on foreign soil and the arms race with a little help from constant power struggles inside the Russian Government. There are plenty of things to criticize Obama about without trying to falsely rewrite history.

What she said was "the Russians won the race TO space". Which they did. Guess she is not the idiot.

Tom
01-28-2011, 07:57 AM

You must have missed it - it was all the news in the 1960's - headlines that we lost the race to space. The moon never entered into the contest.

And, all that money they spent certainly helped their demise. Remember the 5 year plans that kept failing? Russia was busted trying to compete with us on many fronts.

Tom
01-28-2011, 07:58 AM
Show me the post number
???????/

:10::1:

hcap
01-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Post 101 is a few words. This is the closet I came to what BM says I posted
Weiner is a poor example. I think you will find many Jews were pissed. Even if not religious. Cultural memories of antisemitism are hard to shake. Most of my previous wife's family was lost in the holocaust in Czechoslovakia.

Palin could have used a less colorful image.
Didn't like her before, find her really annoying now

BM claims I said this.....

hcap
01-28-2011, 11:07 AM
What she said was "the Russians won the race TO space". Which they did. Guess she is not the idiot.Bull.

Using that logic the Nazi's did.

The Space Race BEGAN with the Soviet launch of the Sputnik 1 on 4 October 1957

Petty much ended as a race when Neil Armstrong stepped on the Moon in 69

Tom
01-28-2011, 11:18 AM
Bull.

Using that logic the Nazi's did.

The Space Race BEGAN with the Soviet launch of the Sputnik 1 on 4 October 1957

Petty much ended as a race when Neil Armstrong stepped on the Moon in 69

Absolutely wrong. I was there - I saw it unfold. The race was to get the first man in space. We lost. Then it was to orbit the planet. Then it was to get to the moon. This biggest race was to get a man into space and bring him back - and we lost it. We outperformed Russian eventually, but we did NOT beat them into space. The headlines were gloom and doom when they put the man up and brought him back ahead of us.

hcap
01-28-2011, 11:42 AM
I was there as well. So if the space race ended with sputnik why didn't we throw in the towel? Why did JFK start us on a race to the moon? The space race was for OVERALL supremacy in space. Not to launch one satellite that barely did more than beep.

Argue with Kennedy

We have a long way to go in the space race. We started late. But this is the new ocean, and I believe the United States must sail on it and be in a position second to none.

President John F. Kennedy, 1962

Finally, if we are to win the battle that is now going on around the world between freedom and tyranny, the dramatic achievements in space which occurred in recent weeks should have made clear to us all, as did the Sputnik in 1957, the impact of this adventure on the minds of men everywhere....

President John F. Kennedy, 1961

Rookies
01-28-2011, 12:25 PM
Absolutely wrong. I was there - I saw it unfold. The race was to get the first man in space. We lost. Then it was to orbit the planet. Then it was to get to the moon. This biggest race was to get a man into space and bring him back - and we lost it. We outperformed Russian eventually, but we did NOT beat them into space. The headlines were gloom and doom when they put the man up and brought him back ahead of us.

IMHO Tom and "I was there" (shout out to Murrow):ThmbUp: too, I believe you are mostly correct. Technically, the Nazis, of course, won the space war in 1942-43 at Peenemunde with the first rocket outside the earth's atmposphere. This quickly morphed into a weapon of mass destruction (the V2s), that were able to take advantage of super sonic speed and then drop to earth largely over England.

Post war, the USSR & USA divied up the Nazi scientists. In 1955, Eisenhower gave the nod that the USA would have satellites in space between 1957-1958. But he diddled, instead of going full steam ahead and Von Braun's group was told that the first rockets were going to the military side. Tipped off, the USSR and its top scientist Sergey Korolyov pressed ahead.

The launches of Sputnik, then Laika and finally Yuri Gagarin were the initial 1-2-3- you're out punch that put the idea out there that America was a nation of scientific dunces. The responses were manifold:

1) A huge infusion of cash into US public scientific education;
2) The absurd military, ratchetting up of atomic missles, ICBMs to wipe out the earth 1,000 x over and their corollary (the peace and environmental movements);
3) The all or nothing catch up moment of JFK in 1962 (?)- the race to the moon by the end of the decade. With Armstrong, the U.S. won the big propaganda prize of manned space flight to another planet.

Finally, things settled down in 1975 and turned to the joint space labs.

As a kid, I used to write both NASA and the Russian Embassy in Ottawa for stuff on manned space. (I still have it.) BOTH- always complied, although the Soviets were heavy on the propaganda side! ;) On the humorous side, I believe the Mounties showed up once at the door and spoke to my mother about who in the household was contacting the Commies & the Russian embassy! :lol: :rolleyes:

Tom
01-28-2011, 12:57 PM
Argue with Kennedy

He's dead.
But I still get more of a response from him than I do from you!

hcap
01-28-2011, 01:01 PM
He's dead.
But I still get more of a response from him than I do from you!
Duh! He did say this didn't he in 62 after sputnik
We have a long way to go in the space race. We started late. But this is the new ocean, and I believe the United States must sail on it and be in a position second to none.

President John F. Kennedy, 1962

Tom
01-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Yes, and then we lost the race to get a man in space.

I have not seen JFK's BC yet, either!

And why is Barry, the alleged citizen, talking about Sputnick when he killed NASA?

American exceptionalism? What the hell does this community organizer know about exceptionalism?

rastajenk
01-28-2011, 02:25 PM
He thinks he's pretty special, obviously. That's about the extent of his grasp of exceptionalism.

TJDave
01-28-2011, 02:29 PM
You may find it an innocent political remark, I don't.

I'd like you to explain why. I looked at it from every possible angle and couldn't logically conclude this was done with purpose or subterfuge. What possible gain could she have envisioned?

P.S. My Jewdar is well-honed. I grew up in small town America rife with anti-Semitism.

bigmack
01-28-2011, 02:37 PM
I'd like you to explain why. I looked at it from every possible angle and couldn't logically conclude this was done with purpose or subterfuge. What possible gain could she have envisioned?

P.S. My Jewdar is well-honed. I grew up in small town America rife with anti-Semitism.
You & Alan Dershowitz are a disgrace to your people. You MUST be outraged. So sayeth hcap.

You MUST believe man causes climate change. So sayeth hcap.

You MUST NOT question why B.O. won't show his BC. So sayeth hcap.

rastajenk
01-28-2011, 03:22 PM
Here (http://www.jewishpress.com/pageroute.do/46961/) is a good defense of Saint Sarah's use of the blood libel term, at the Jewish Press site, no less. It says that hcap's offense is taken in order to advocate a larger agenda, but is misplaced when it tries to speak for all of Jew-dom.

hcap
01-28-2011, 07:07 PM
I have NO problem with other Jews letting it pass. It is the non Jew that claims to know my right to be or not to be offended. And claims to now my ulterior motives.

Sarah Palin, and the rest of you ASSHOLES can go f**k yourselves

bigmack
01-28-2011, 07:44 PM
When he refers to ASSHOLES he's talking about all you Gentiles out there in televisionland.

fast4522
01-28-2011, 07:56 PM
I have NO problem with other Jews letting it pass. It is the non Jew that claims to know my right to be or not to be offended. And claims to now my ulterior motives.

You are a phony, no Jew I have ever known would act as you have in posts. Without question your a pathetic fake, a have it my way kid. The ultimate fool who keeps the birther post going and here in this one.

TJDave
01-28-2011, 08:45 PM
I have NO problem with other Jews letting it pass.

I didn't "let it pass". And, had there been something there, I WOULD have a problem with another Jew "letting it pass".

It is the non Jew that claims to know my right to be or not to be offended. And claims to now my ulterior motives.

Perhaps if you clearly articulated your claim...Prove your argument. Why would you expect being Jewish gets you a free pass?

johnhannibalsmith
01-28-2011, 08:50 PM
When he refers to ASSHOLES he's talking about all you Gentiles out there in televisionland.

I'm sorta stuck here... I went to church for my mom, but temple for my chick... I'm playing hell trying to figure out which side of the line I go to in the sandbox.

bigmack
01-28-2011, 09:08 PM
I'm sorta stuck here... I went to church for my mom, but temple for my chick... I'm playing hell trying to figure out which side of the line I go to in the sandbox.
It depends on how you felt about S.Palin before this egregious use of words.

You see, hcap hated her before this and now he wants to rip her lungs out. He just needed something to trigger that rage.

Now you on the other hand may have been more neutral about her. Even if you side with the chosen folk your outrage will never equal his. :cool:

johnhannibalsmith
01-28-2011, 09:38 PM
Now you on the other hand may have been more neutral about her...

No, remember, I'm the noodle that compared her effect on me to the scene from Dumb & Dumber where they torture the criminal dude with the "most annoying sound ever"...

But only because I figured nobody else on the planet loves the movie Mars Attacks and would enjoy a clip from the closing moments when the aliens heads all explode... (I hope I didn't spoil it for anyone that had it on Netflix).

Cool... I guess maybe I'm just a hole.

PaceAdvantage
01-29-2011, 12:36 AM
Sarah Palin, and the rest of you ASSHOLES can go f**k yourselvesWay to stay classy hcap....

hcap
01-29-2011, 05:56 AM
Although not religious in the traditional way, I am very sensitive to cultural slurs and the long rather ugly history of Jewish persecution particularly at the hands of so-called Christians.

Growing up in NYC, I was not exposed to very much anti-semitism, and until I ventured out into middle America back in the 60s' and 70's, did not realize just how much still existed in places I only read about. And for the first time became a direct recipient of long standing hatred simply because of my religion and background. Until someone would ask "what church do you go to", I was safe among people who had otherwise accepted me but whose underlying bias was still surprisingly strong and quite apparent when I would answer I am Jewish.

Since then I can't say i have cme accross much more living again in the northeast just north of NYC, among a very mixes ethnic community, but I haven't ever gotten past the idiocy of bigots and don't take kindly to ANY.

I had the opportunity to work with a group of very talented Jewish artists preparing a project for the opening of the Holocaust Memorial Museum in the early 90;s. Did not know much about the details of the Holocaust other than relatives who were victims and their stories of their mothers fathers and siblings who had paid for their Judaism with their lives. Learning the inhuman details of just how they paid was not easy or pleasant. But I was responsible for the practical side of the various projects and could not do otherwise. One of the projects worked on was the myths and absurd ugly legends created by European Christianity to demean and ostracize the Jews of the Ghettos and justify all sorts of persecution. Blood libel was one of the absurdities that I did not know about until then. One of the worst in the long history of anti-semitism,

My reaction here not so much to Palin who I dislike with a passion, was more to the assumption that I had somehow manufactured outrage to the inappropriate use of "blood libel" That I had simply used Palins' statement to score political points.

From Wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

In general, the libel alleged something like this:
A child, normally a boy who had not yet reached puberty, was kidnapped or sometimes bought and taken to a hidden place (the house of a prominent member of the Jewish community, a synagogue, a cellar, etc.) where he would be kept hidden until the time of his death. Preparations for the sacrifice included the gathering of attendees from near and far and constructing or readying the instruments of torture and execution.[citation needed] At the time of the sacrifice (usually night), the crowd would gather at the place of execution (in some accounts the synagogue itself) and engage in a mock tribunal to try the child. The boy would be presented to the tribunal naked and tied (sometimes gagged) at the judge's order. He would eventually be condemned to death. Many forms of torture would be inflicted during the boy's "trial", including some of those actually used by the Inquisition on suspects of heresy. Some of the alleged tortures were mutilation (including circumcision), piercing with needles, punching, slapping, strangulation, strappado and whipping, while being insulted and mocked throughout.

lsbets
01-29-2011, 09:13 AM
My reaction here not so much to Palin who I dislike with a passion, was more to the assumption that I had somehow manufactured outrage to the inappropriate use of "blood libel" That I had simply used Palins' statement to score political points.

That is exactly what you did, and we all know it. Give it up already.

Tom
01-29-2011, 10:58 AM

I feel your pain.
So little to be proud of, what with the Kenyan circus and his Senate full of clowns you have.....your 100 years reign cut by 98%.....the gas prices rising without Bush to blame, GW being proved a fraud........you might want to consider rehab.......subscribe to Rush's site. You will feel much better.

hcap
01-29-2011, 12:15 PM
That is exactly what you did, and we all know it. Give it up already.
No sense playing with the inmates here.

Palin is whining little bitch. Comparing political criticism by a justified media to a sordid history of persecution involving tens of thousands of deaths and mutilation of a whole people. MY PEOPLE

She played the victim on such a grand scale and with false drama. And I have plenty of cause to see through her histrionics and call her out for the phony that she is. Tough shit guys. You been taken in by the most hysterical whiner in republican history.

hcap
01-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Tom, there is more to be proud of in 2+ years of the Kenyan, than 8 years of the Texas village idiot. Thank you very much

bigmack
01-29-2011, 12:21 PM
Palin is whining little bitch. Comparing political criticism by a justified media to a sordid history of persecution involving tens of thousands of deaths and mutilation of a whole people. MY PEOPLE
Are you still on your little self-involved hissy fit?

Don't forget to put "blood libel" in a news search to be sent to your email so you can kvetch everytime it's used.

Then post your angst here so we can start to believe your story of it "not" being about Palin. :rolleyes:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/blibel.png
http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/256955/term-blood-libel-more-common-you-might-think

boxcar
01-29-2011, 12:52 PM
No sense playing with the inmates here.

She played the victim on such a grand scale and with false drama. And I have plenty of cause to see through her histrionics and call her out for the phony that she is. Tough shit guys. You been taken in by the most hysterical whiner in republican history.

How long have you had this problem of relating to logically sound analogies? But critical thinking was never your forte, was it?

And you know, 'cap, I have to wonder at this -- that if you are really so interested in YOUR people, and you have such a concern for YOUR people, how come you haven't moved to Israel to be in YOUR homeland with YOUR people? And how come you have rejected the scriptures that have been handed down to mankind by YOUR people -- the Jews who have been entrusted with the oracles of God? How come you have rejected even the religious orthodoxy of YOUR people?

Boxcar

ElKabong
01-30-2011, 02:19 AM
You see, hcap hated her before this and now he wants to rip her lungs out. He just needed something to trigger that rage.

Lots of issues, there. Seriously, what middle or senior aged male has so much anger for a woman that he's never met?

That's a serious question, btw.

Palin has no authority, no power of position. She has words and ideas. These are too much for Hcap....Can't handle a woman's opinions on world matters....This sends him over the edge.

Dude needs profesional help. What he's displayed is sickness when it comes to Palin

JustRalph
01-30-2011, 02:55 AM
great posts lately........how did I miss this one? :lol:

What Hcap is sensitive to is a Conservative Women who is popular. End of story. She ain't Eintstein, but she has damn sure put many a Dem in their place over the last few years.......... including our horrendously offended Monroe NY bastion of Jewish thought

redshift1
01-30-2011, 04:21 AM
What Hcap is sensitive to is a Conservative Women who is popular.

Hate to break up all the chuckles and back slapping,

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/blogs/palin-watch/8517-has-sarah-palin-finally-flown-too-high

But my fingers are crossed hoping she gets the nomination.

hcap
01-30-2011, 05:36 AM
Lots of issues, there. Seriously, what middle or senior aged male has so much anger for a woman that he's never met?What Hcap is sensitive to is a Conservative Women who is popular. End of story. She ain't Eintstein, but she has damn sure put many a Dem in their place over the last few years.......... including our horrendously offended Monroe NY bastion of Jewish thoughI seem to recall you guys are not to fond for Nancy Pelosi. Matter of fact when I refereed to Palin as a "whining little bitch" I was just echoing Tom and his fondness for Nancy. I recall you knuckle draggers saying similar things about Michele Obama. How convenient the PA Cadre to forget their own hatred of women on the Left.

Hey Ralph, I do agree with you on one item, 100%, Palin, "She ain't Eintstein," (hope she can spell better than you, Einstein ;) )

http://www.bartcop.com/palin-az-victim-today.jpg

bigmack
01-30-2011, 05:45 AM
I seem to recall you guys are not to fond for Nancy Pelosi. Matter of fact when I refereed to Palin as a "whining little bitch" I was just echoing Tom and his fondness for Nancy. I recall you knuckle draggers saying similar things about Michele Obama. How convenient the PA Cadre to forget their own hatred of women on the Left.

Hey Ralph, I do agree with you on one item, 100%, Palin, "She ain't Eintstein," (hope she can spell better than you, Einstein ;) )
My, my. Trying to deflect your own rage by bringing up Nance and ridiculing someone for misspelling when in one post your rage usurped any here and you have spelling issues as well.

You now what I mean?

If I were you I'd move to another thread. You look like a complete fool in this one.

hcap
01-30-2011, 06:12 AM
I guess you feel a wee bit uncomfortable when I bring up the endless hypocrisy of you and the PA Cadre. You guys have been raging on for years.

Oh BTW, here is another target of my rage. As Meghan McCain said a "Poor Man's Sarah Palin"

http://www.civilianism.com/gate/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/bachmann3web.jpg

Bat shit in all her glory. Another Einstein on the right.

fast4522
01-30-2011, 10:18 AM
I guess you feel a wee bit uncomfortable when I bring up the endless hypocrisy of you and the PA Cadre. You guys have been raging on for years.

Oh BTW, here is another target of my rage. As Meghan McCain said a "Poor Man's Sarah Palin"

http://www.civilianism.com/gate/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/bachmann3web.jpg

Bat shit in all her glory. Another Einstein on the right.

Hcap, your graphics are getting better and better, the one point that you do miss is : we as a majority of people do not give a rats ass about what happens to you folk in the deep city. We the people are a republic who employ Democracy and do not feel your pain. Do not expect the Tea Party to go anywhere anytime soon, it is from the heartland and is growing. In two years you will have many more to hate so fester your hate well.

Robert Goren
01-30-2011, 10:43 AM
Name one place where a Tea Party candidate won where a regular republican wouldn't have last November. I can several where they lost where a regular republican would have( Nevada and Delaware for two)and one where a regular republican beat a tea partier as a write in candidate.

Tom
01-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Palin is whining little bitch.

You can say that with a straight face knowing Obama has done nothing but since he took office? :lol::lol::lol:

Hey hcap, maybe she can see Russia from her porch, but she does NOT see the other 7 states Obama does!

Talk about yer Eintsteins!

Tom
01-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Tom, there is more to be proud of in 2+ years of the Kenyan, than 8 years of the Texas village idiot. Thank you very much

You mean the guy who produced his BC, and other douments, that you LEFTIES whinned and cried about like "birthers" back in the day?

Interesting posts in the archives here.......this whole thing is the results of You lowering the bar. Now live with it.

hcap
01-30-2011, 11:37 AM
The Tea Party alone does not explain the outright ignorance of Palin and Bachman

They both were pretty bad before and are only hitching a ride right now. Believe it or not, I have more respect for the Tea Party than I do for either of these women clowns.

And I don't live in the "deep city" Mr Heartland4522. I don't completely understand why you and others here are blindly enamored with the psychological condition known as Palin/Bachman birdbrainitis. Could it be a repressed dominatrix fetish?

http://www.appletreeblog.com/wp-content/2008/09/palin-dom.jpg

Tom
01-30-2011, 12:05 PM
You are obsessed.
Is that photo from your "Private Palin Collection?":eek::D

hcap
01-30-2011, 12:19 PM
You are obsessed.
Is that photo from your "Private Palin Collection?":eek::DGee I"m sorry. Forgot the other morbid fetish and obsession of the PA Cadre.

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2011, 02:36 PM
Hey Ralph, I do agree with you on one item, 100%, Palin, "She ain't Eintstein," (hope she can spell better than you, Einstein ;) )You have no idea where that came from, do you? Flew right over your head...surprising...I wouldn't think that you'd forget 46zilzal so soon....

If you're still confused, I'll clear it up for you right now: JustRalph spelled it that way on purpose, and 100% correctly - 46zilzal style...

ElKabong
01-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Although not religious in the traditional way, I am very sensitive to cultural slurs and the long rather ugly history of Jewish persecution particularly at the hands of so-called Christians.

"Sensitive". Yes, that's you. Thus all the "Teabagger" references you spew on in reference to people that attach themselves to a political movement.

Carry on, little pathetic one.

hcap
01-30-2011, 03:21 PM
Well excuse me! I didn't know we were quoting or footnoting spelling booboos.

But you notice I used a smiley "Einstein ;)"

Gee kabong, after all the crap you and your buddies post here I would not be one to complain about Teabaggers. You guys coined that one yourselves, and I have Tom to thank for "whining little bitch"

fast4522
01-30-2011, 03:43 PM
"whining little bitch"
Your the only one I see here who qualifies as a "whining little bitch" Hcap, how about some great phony charts.

hcap
01-30-2011, 06:42 PM
You and your pals can't deal with it when you are not the shitter but the shitee.

Open wide fast. Incomming :bang:

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2011, 06:47 PM
You and your pals can't deal with it when you are not the shitter but the shitee.

Open wide fast. Incomming :bang:More foulness...this is a classy joint hcap...stop pushing it... :lol:

hcap
01-30-2011, 07:02 PM
More foulness...this is a classy joint hcap...stop pushing it... :lol:Mike, you are doing it again. I can deal with all the insults but why you do you chose to ignore fast4522 telling me
Your the only one I see here who qualifies as a "whining little bitch" HcapAnd then tell me to stay classy for getting pissed in a more sedate tone then what I just received?

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2011, 07:16 PM
Mike, you are doing it again. I can deal with all the insults but why you do you chose to ignore fast4522 telling me
And then tell me to stay classy for getting pissed in a more sedate tone then what I just received?You were the first one to use the phrase "whining little bitch" in this thread...or don't you remember?

My reply stands.

hcap
01-30-2011, 07:40 PM
Tom has been using that for years about Pelosi. Others here have used it about Michele Obama. I used it about Palin. And?

But fast got personal.
Why shouldn't I return the favor?
And why go after me and not fast?

NJ Stinks
01-30-2011, 07:50 PM
I seem to recall you guys are not to fond for Nancy Pelosi. Matter of fact when I refereed to Palin as a "whining little bitch" I was just echoing Tom and his fondness for Nancy. I recall you knuckle draggers saying similar things about Michele Obama. How convenient the PA Cadre to forget their own hatred of women on the Left.

My, my. Trying to deflect your own rage by bringing up Nance and ridiculing someone for misspelling when in one post your rage usurped any here and you have spelling issues as well.

You now what I mean?

If I were you I'd move to another thread. You look like a complete fool in this one.

I, for one, have no idea at all what you mean, Mack. Hcap bringing up the righty rage here for Mrs. Pelosi when Hcap was accused of being unable to handle "a woman's opinions on world matters" is about as logical as it gets. As if being a woman has anything to do with anything. :rolleyes:

I've come to the conclusion that when Mack says someone "looks like a complete fool", that someone undoubtedly just made a great point.

ElKabong
01-30-2011, 08:03 PM
nj,

Nancy Pelosi holds an office. She was and still is a "leader" of a political party, does her work in DC. If she did her work in San Fran no one would give a flip what she said or says.

Palin holds no office. What she says has no bearing on DC matters unless you susbscribe that she's a wizard behind a curtain or some shit. Which is something only a paranoid little girl or coward would fabricate in one's mind.....There's a particular poster here that fits that bill.

Plus, no one here has had a fixation on Pelosi the way hcap has on Palin, with his hatred and frustration filled posts. There's plenty of targets (oh gee, so sorry for the imagery to all you sensitive types) for posts of dem leaders that have failed in their duties during this administration. Reid, Baraq, the list is long...No reason to focus on just Nancy.

Tom
01-30-2011, 08:04 PM
Palin holds no office. What she says has no bearing on DC matters unless you susbscribe that she's a wizard behind a curtain or some shit.

She scares the hell out of them! :lol:

bigmack
01-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Here comes BigBrain Smelly who can't figure out the rage of some loon who writes, Palin can go F--- herself and all you assholes.

Perfect fit for you to have spent decades in a cubicle with the Feds. Breeding ground for the brain dead.

How is it everytime hcap goes off on another one of these little whinefests it feels like this joint is akin to kindergarten?

ElKabong
01-30-2011, 11:34 PM
She scares the hell out of them! :lol:

Ah yes, she'll pass legislation that will end free lunches for.....Oh wait. She doesn't hold office....Nevermind. ;)

When I say Hcap has a screw loose, I mean it. No sane person would get worked up over words from a 40-something, 130 lb woman that doesn't hold office. She has no power, no authority. Yet he goes into fits when she talks. Pitiful.

boxcar
01-30-2011, 11:41 PM
Ah yes, she'll pass legislation that will end free lunches for.....Oh wait. She doesn't hold office....Nevermind. ;)

When I say Hcap has a screw loose, I mean it. No sane person would get worked up over words from a 40-something, 130 lb woman that doesn't hold office. She has no power, no authority. Yet he goes into fits when she talks. Pitiful.

Hcap's irrational reaction to Palin clearly points to how insecure he is in his Liberalism. This is why he's so fearful of her and lashes out at her like a rabid animal. Very sad...

Boxcar

JustRalph
01-31-2011, 12:48 AM
You have no idea where that came from, do you? Flew right over your head...surprising...I wouldn't think that you'd forget 46zilzal so soon....

If you're still confused, I'll clear it up for you right now: JustRalph spelled it that way on purpose, and 100% correctly - 46zilzal style...

I knew he wouldn't get it........ :lol:

Thanks....... :ThmbUp:

NJ Stinks
01-31-2011, 01:05 AM
nj,

Nancy Pelosi holds an office. She was and still is a "leader" of a political party, does her work in DC. If she did her work in San Fran no one would give a flip what she said or says.

Palin holds no office. What she says has no bearing on DC matters unless you susbscribe that she's a wizard behind a curtain or some shit. Which is something only a paranoid little girl or coward would fabricate in one's mind.....There's a particular poster here that fits that bill.

Plus, no one here has had a fixation on Pelosi the way hcap has on Palin, with his hatred and frustration filled posts. There's plenty of targets (oh gee, so sorry for the imagery to all you sensitive types) for posts of dem leaders that have failed in their duties during this administration. Reid, Baraq, the list is long...No reason to focus on just Nancy.

I understand your point and will offer this. Palin was almost a heartbeat away from being the President. Most sane people find that more than terrifying. Being fixated on Palin until she is no longer potentially a candidate in 2012 is not only the right thing to do, it's the patriotic thing to do IMO.

bigmack
01-31-2011, 03:09 AM
Most sane people find that more than terrifying. Being fixated on Palin until she is no longer potentially a candidate in 2012 is not only the right thing to do, it's the patriotic thing to do IMO.
What delusional thought.

How 'bout you gettin' real patriotic and fixated in a John Hinkley, Sirhan, Oswald sorta way? That'll alleviate any not only '12 but '16, '20 & on.

What a dolt.

hcap
01-31-2011, 03:09 AM
Palin is very much a public figure and her every incoherent mumbling is held in high regard by the far right base of the rethugs and a good portion of the Tea Party. She attracts almost all of the PA CADRE as some mythic political figure. Makes one cringe witnessing the hero(ine) worship of slavish grown men At times the unadulterated tongue wagging here is God awful pathetic.

She has put herself out there as a liberul killer and is brought up here as some sort of wonder woman. Has easily replaced Ann Coulter as the PA Cadre pin up girl. She is as fair game as any political figure, man or woman.

Lame point kabong.

What amazes me is the complete and total set of blinders worn by the right of PA off topic. There has been a constant barrage of anti-left, anti-liberal, anti-Obama postings, some quite vile and obnoxious with all sorts of infantile language- much worse- than "whining little bitch" (having originated by the right here) going on for a years. And the few liberals remaining have been insulted if they have the nerve to object.

Words and phrases that were perfectly acceptable launched from the right become "shocking" and "vile" when the favor is returned in kind.

I don't feel like lying down and taking the crap. I will use the same language, same rhetoric as good as I get.

Tough shit guys. Grow up and grow a set.

bigmack
01-31-2011, 03:16 AM
Look at this raging loon. Guy whines for days and asks others to grow a pair.

Not only is this moron like an old man who sent his matzah ball soup back in a deli. He does it and then mocks the busboy, the dishwasher, the cook, the waitress and management after doing so. By the time his soup has come back it's been spit in so many times legions are rootin' for his illness. Once word reaches others they want his ass kicked out for being a pain in the ass nuisance.

What chutzpah on this dunce.

Grow a pair. What a laugh coming from this whine ass.

hcap
01-31-2011, 03:54 AM
Can't quite figure out what just set you off on an old Jewish man in a deli joke. My only conclusion is I was mistaken and spoke to soon assuming Palin is your main squeeze.

YOU still love Ann !

Sorry, but do try to calm down.

When I said "Tough shit guys. Grow up and grow a set", funny you should think Matzah balls.

Any good delis out there in Cucamonga? Go out and treat yourself to some home style kneydlekh. (Good delis leave in some of the schmaltz and even put in the chopped liver)

JustRalph
01-31-2011, 04:08 AM
Look at this raging loon. Guy whines for days and asks others to grow a pair.

Not only is this moron like an old man who sent his matzah ball soup back in a deli. He does it and then mocks the busboy, the dishwasher, the cook, the waitress and management after doing so. By the time his soup has come back it's been spit in so many times legions are rootin' for his illness. Once word reaches others they want his ass kicked out for being a pain in the ass nuisance.

What chutzpah on this dunce.

Grow a pair. What a laugh coming from this whine ass.

Hcap, if you can't get the humor and sarcasm in Mack's post.......you are totally gone. Very funny Mack........ I get it :ThmbUp:

hcap
01-31-2011, 05:57 AM
So then Ann is not his main squeeze?
Sure is fickle. Maybe all that Co2
in Cucamonga is setting him off

rastajenk
01-31-2011, 01:49 PM
Could it be a repressed dominatrix fetish?

http://www.appletreeblog.com/wp-content/2008/09/palin-dom.jpgUhh, hmmm, well, I wouldn't really call it repressed. :kiss:

:D

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2011, 10:43 PM
There has been a constant barrage of anti-left, anti-liberal, anti-Obama postings, some quite vile and obnoxious with all sorts of infantile language- much worse- than "whining little bitch" (having originated by the right here) going on for a years. And the few liberals remaining have been insulted if they have the nerve to object.

Words and phrases that were perfectly acceptable launched from the right become "shocking" and "vile" when the favor is returned in kind.You all set the tone from 2000-2008 when YOU ALL did the very same thing to George W. Bush.

There was quite the ABUNDANCE of anti-right, anti-conservative and anti-Bush postings. In fact, we had one member here THREATENING many of the so called PA Cadre with FOIA requests to reveal PERSONAL DETAILS about them...talk about VILE AND OBNOXIOUS.

So if you now can't take what LITTLE HEAT there is (and believe me, it is FAR LESS than the good ol' Bush days), get the **** out of the kitchen!

ElKabong
02-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Palin is very much a public figure and her every incoherent mumbling is held in high regard by the far right base of the rethugs and a good portion of the Tea Party. She attracts almost all of the PA CADRE as some mythic political figure. Makes one cringe witnessing the hero(ine) worship of slavish grown men At times the unadulterated tongue wagging here is God awful pathetic.

She has put herself out there as a liberul killer and is brought up here as some sort of wonder woman. Has easily replaced Ann Coulter as the PA Cadre pin up girl. She is as fair game as any political figure, man or woman.

Lame point kabong.

What amazes me is the complete and total set of blinders worn by the right of PA off topic. There has been a constant barrage of anti-left, anti-liberal, anti-Obama postings, some quite vile and obnoxious with all sorts of infantile language- much worse- than "whining little bitch" (having originated by the right here) going on for a years. And the few liberals remaining have been insulted if they have the nerve to object.

Words and phrases that were perfectly acceptable launched from the right become "shocking" and "vile" when the favor is returned in kind.

I don't feel like lying down and taking the crap. I will use the same language, same rhetoric as good as I get.

Yeah, you aren't going to lie down and take that crap from a 130 lb woman, ROTFLAMO :lol:

But you'll sit down to take a piss after hiding in the corner from big bad Sarah.... Carry on, little one.

ElKabong
02-01-2011, 12:52 AM
So then Ann is not his main squeeze?
Sure is fickle. Maybe all that Co2
in Cucamonga is setting him off

I haven't seen Mack go into hissy fits over a woman's views or opinions. You OTOH.....

In all honesty, you are the most whiney bitchy personality I've come across in any way shape or form. For years you bitched and moaned about W, Cheney and the way they ran the country. Vile, hateful shit you posted that was beyond bad taste.

Now that a dem is in the WH, and dems own the senate, you find a 40-something woman to take the place of that corner of your mind that houses the boogeyman, now boogeywoman. You need something to hate (a lot)....It's that simple.

Palin doesn't affect policy. She doesn't hold office. She's a tv personality for now, nothing more. Only a turdwrestling mental midget with anger issues gets worked up over someone without power to exact change.

In the most calm tone I can muster, "you need some help, dude". So many issues with your whiney posts it's pathetic. The term "never fight down" doesn't seem to register with you. A 40 yr old woman that holds no office has your brain in a hateful rage. That's pathetic.

hcap
02-02-2011, 04:01 AM
n all honesty, you are the most whiney bitchy personality I've come across in any way shape or form. For years you bitched and moaned about W, Cheney and the way they ran the country. Vile, hateful shit you posted that was beyond bad taste.Tough shit. Grow up asshole, and my regards to the horse you rode in on.

Tom
02-02-2011, 08:25 AM
Sarah says BOO!

:lol:

hcap
02-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Sarah says BOO!

:lol:Yes but can she spell it?

AgainstAllOdds
02-02-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm a day late and a dollar short to this party. Yesterday, Mitt Romney announced he would be throwing his hat in the ring. I think that could be a great thing to be honest. The problem there is they are going to question his being a Mormon....well that's kind of laughable considering Obama's background in religion.

All I'm going to say about Sarah Palin is that she graduated from the University of Idaho in Moscow with honors, and I'm sure she can spell BOO. She isn't given enough credit for being the crafty broad she is.

I'm very disappointed in the current administration, but then again I didn't vote for Obama and never would have.

This is just some info put out there for you to chew on about Romney. I think he would make a stellar candidate, and I have no problem with Palin being on the ticket. OK, you are free to roast me now.

hcap
02-02-2011, 12:13 PM
I would not vote for any republican-I don't think-but I do like Romney. He would do better without Palin tho'. Her popularity is dismal except among the far right base.

Problem here is as you will soon discover, IS he is a "Rino" But for the repugs to win they need one.

Tom
02-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Romney is used goods.
Next!

AgainstAllOdds
02-02-2011, 12:52 PM
I don't agree. I think Romney is the Repubs best hope in 2012. What's so used goods about him? Care to elaborate?

Tom
02-02-2011, 12:58 PM
He was not a force last time, and he has that HC stain on his resume.
We need NEW people, new thinking, not re-treads.

ANYONE who has run before is out in my book.
We need to keep sending a strong message to the good old boys - hit the road, move over, get lost, take a hike......

I supported Mitt last time.......been there, done that.

Ocala Mike
02-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Someone on here (or possibly another site I go to) posits that Obama has a 60/40 chance of being re-elected in 2012 the way things are now going. My feeling is that a ticket with Romney on top and ABP (anybody but Palin) on the bottom would be a pick-em.

Republicans have not exactly had a great ROI with the "new faces" they keep trotting out, i.e., Jindal, Ryan.

Ocala Mike

AgainstAllOdds
02-02-2011, 01:21 PM
The thought of Obama being re-elected creeps me out to be honest. I don't think Palin would make a bad VP to be honest. I think she's lots smarter than people give her credit for, and I like Romney a lot. I think trotting out new faces is just wrong in this upcoming election. Hey there, I saw a new face in Obama, and look where it got people. Maybe it's time to go back to basics. Just because you supported a man once doesn't mean you can't back him again.

I don't like Obama and I don't like Hillary, or anyone making decisions right now. I would rather look at a ticket with Palin on it anyday of the week then one with Hillary on it. Biden...well he's just a joke.

bigmack
02-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Holy Macaroon (which is a small coconut filled cookie) this thread has an actual discussion going on rather than hcap's private little bitch rant?

HUSKER55
02-02-2011, 04:11 PM
WHERE IS Huckabee in the middle of all this?

boxcar
02-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Someone on here (or possibly another site I go to) posits that Obama has a 60/40 chance of being re-elected in 2012 the way things are now going. My feeling is that a ticket with Romney on top and ABP (anybody but Palin) on the bottom would be a pick-em.

Republicans have not exactly had a great ROI with the "new faces" they keep trotting out, i.e., Jindal, Ryan.

Ocala Mike

It has far more to do with the lack of people of substance -- of any moral authority. The Republican establishment is about as morally bankrupt as the their buddies on the other side of the aisle. The last thing the Repugs need to do is trot out a chorus line of tired, establishment retreads for candidates. This country is screaming for a genuine leader, but I don't see any yet. Although, I'm intrigued by The Donald due to his extensive business savvy.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
02-02-2011, 04:40 PM
What I don't like about Rommney is that since he dropped out last time he retreated to the sidelines and has contributed nothing. Look what Palin has done in the interim, she's been a leader and confronted the regime on everything while Mittens is on the sidelines drinking hot cocoa and keeping his hair unmussed.

NJ Stinks
02-02-2011, 06:00 PM
The thought of Obama being re-elected creeps me out to be honest. I don't think Palin would make a bad VP to be honest. I think she's lots smarter than people give her credit for, and I like Romney a lot. I think trotting out new faces is just wrong in this upcoming election. Hey there, I saw a new face in Obama, and look where it got people. Maybe it's time to go back to basics. Just because you supported a man once doesn't mean you can't back him again.

I don't like Obama and I don't like Hillary, or anyone making decisions right now. I would rather look at a ticket with Palin on it anyday of the week then one with Hillary on it. Biden...well he's just a joke.

You are going to fit in here quite nicely.

And, as an aside, you may be the first woman I know who publicly said she likes Sarah. Congratulations.

johnhannibalsmith
02-02-2011, 06:09 PM
...And, as an aside, you may be the first woman I know who publicly said she likes Sarah. Congratulations.

Congratulations on meeting a woman.

edited to add one of these: :p

lamboguy
02-02-2011, 06:11 PM
I'm a day late and a dollar short to this party. Yesterday, Mitt Romney announced he would be throwing his hat in the ring. I think that could be a great thing to be honest. The problem there is they are going to question his being a Mormon....well that's kind of laughable considering Obama's background in religion.

All I'm going to say about Sarah Palin is that she graduated from the University of Idaho in Moscow with honors, and I'm sure she can spell BOO. She isn't given enough credit for being the crafty broad she is.

I'm very disappointed in the current administration, but then again I didn't vote for Obama and never would have.

This is just some info put out there for you to chew on about Romney. I think he would make a stellar candidate, and I have no problem with Palin being on the ticket. OK, you are free to roast me now.what is so great about romney? in massachusetts we are stuck with "ROMNEYCARE" ROMNEY CARE is around before 'OBAMA CARE'. OBAMA CARE is the same thing as ROMEY CARE. obama coppied the deal from romney. if you really like romney so much you must love obama, 2 of the very same. rob the people to give to the banks and insurance company's. go look at their campaign contributers, its the very same list full of drug company's, insurarance company's and banks.

boxcar
02-02-2011, 08:23 PM
You are going to fit in here quite nicely.

And, as an aside, you may be the first woman I know who publicly said she likes Sarah. Congratulations.

What are the odds on that? :D

Boxcar