PDA

View Full Version : Did Obama apologize for hateful rhetoric today?

ElKabong
01-10-2011, 08:56 PM
I was at work, didn't hear of any such apology. As a leader, I had expected him to do so. Looking at his quotes that were full of hatred in Lsbets' link, I think our president owes an apology. Be the first to say he was wrong.

That's what leaders do.

BTW, I think it's telling that he didn't ask Americans 'not to jump to conclusions' about the shooter the day of the killings. Afterall , that's what he did right after the Ft Hood killings by the Muslim. What does that say about him?

So, please link a youtube video of him apologizing to the US populace for his hateful rhetoric. If one doesn't exist, then he's not serous about any type of national healing or mending.

Tom
01-11-2011, 07:35 AM
He said that he was sorry, and anyone who doubts him will get his arse kicked!

ArlJim78
01-11-2011, 08:10 AM
he's not going to apologize because he'd have to apologize not for a few words, but for his entire presidency, for himself, his style. you want to know why there is heated rhetoric, why the country is angry, it's because of him. he has run roughshod over the country, his administration has taken every opportunity to disparage the country and it's citizens. he talks and acts like a thug who wants to be a dictator. this nation will not have a chance to recover in any real sense until this guy is sent packing.

Tom
01-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Don't forget his good friend and mentor, Bill Ayers, the mad bomber.
Oh, wait, that wasn't violent rhetoric, that was violent violence.

Never mind.

Tom
01-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Funny.
Gabby read the First Amendment in Congress the other day.
Today, an American embarrassment, Louise Slaughter is calling to limit free speech.

Nice way to honor her, bitch.

GD Slaughter
GD Slaughter

skate
01-11-2011, 08:15 PM
Free ride from the left media, which, if they (Media) were responsible they'd jump all over his (BOs) case.

BO being critical of the cops from Conn. when he took the Prof's. (from Cornell) side, saying, he was unjustly treated ....

And when BO said;

"get in their faces"
"i'm itching for a fight"
"it's time to fight for it"
"punish your enemies" or those who disagree with Dem.
"i don't want to quell anger... i think people are right to be angry, i am angry"
"Rep. victory would mean Hand to Hand Combat"
"we talk to these folks... so.. i know whose ass to kick"

Now.... we understand what he is saying, but then the other side says something very mild...and Oh... the poop hits the fan:confused:

Left wing hypocrisy in this country is beyond contemplation... try explaining to a drunk...wont work....you have to wait for herself to go to sleep:sleeping: .

boxcar
01-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Free ride from the left media, which, if they (Media) were responsible they'd jump all over his (BOs) case.

BO being critical of the cops from Conn. when he took the Prof's. (from Cornell) side, saying, he was unjustly treated ....

And when BO said;

"get in their faces"
"i'm itching for a fight"
"it's time to fight for it"
"punish your enemies" or those who disagree with Dem.
"i don't want to quell anger... i think people are right to be angry, i am angry"
"Rep. victory would mean Hand to Hand Combat"
"we talk to these folks... so.. i know whose ass to kick"

Now.... we understand what he is saying, but then the other side says something very mild...and Oh... the poop hits the fan:confused:

Left wing hypocrisy in this country is beyond contemplation... try explaining to a drunk...wont work....you have to wait for herself to go to sleep:sleeping: .

Don't be too hard on BO. In all those instances, he was only speaking in a way that was true to what he is -- a two-bit, cheap, Marxist-loving community organizer who specializes in sowing seeds of discord, discontent, division and hate. This is what community organizers do. This is what communists do. And that's what he is. End of story.

Boxcar

newtothegame
01-18-2011, 01:52 AM
And here I thought this type of rhetoric was supposed to be inflammatory....

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Dem2012.jpg (http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2011/01/17/gasp-dems-target-2012/dem2012/)

Notice the wording..."target".....

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/#post-30652