PDA

View Full Version : Handicappers Lab - Formulated Spot Plays From PaceAppraiser

Partsnut
01-10-2011, 07:17 AM
Handicappers Lab -Formulated Spot Plays From PaceAppraiser

I had the pleasure of receiving my copy of the new Handicappers Lab from PaceAppraiser and I immediately started to formulate a couple of spot plays. I came up with 2 that seem to work at assorted tracks.
I posted my spot plays (01/08/11 and 01/09/11) on a different board for some assorted tracks. These can all be verified.
All I can say is that the results from the 2 days were outstanding. 13 winners out of a possible 22 plays with 3 place horses. To me this is very impressive.
The software gives the user the flexibility to input 37 different features either individually or in combination to formulate different spot plays. These features are predicated to The PaceAppraiser method of handicapping and the potential user should familiarize themselves with the method.
The software comes with full documentation describing the individual features.

I am very partial to PaceAppraiser and Randy Giles and with good reason. His products work for me. Randy has been a good friend and one of the best people I've had the pleasure of knowing.

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2011, 06:28 PM
That's great. Thanks for the contribution. And glad you posted your picks on some other board... :rolleyes:

Oh wait, sorry:

That's great. Thanks for the contribution. And glad you posted your picks on some other board... :rolleyes:

GameTheory
01-10-2011, 06:33 PM
THIS POST HAS NO POINT OTHER THAN TO BE BIG.

cj
01-10-2011, 06:39 PM

MINE IS BIGGER SINCE I BOLDED IT.

Partsnut
01-10-2011, 06:43 PM
PaceAdvantageThat's great. Thanks for the contribution. And glad you posted your picks on some other board... :rolleyes:

Oh wait, sorry:

No offense intended. It was a trial run and I wasn't sure how well it would work.
I will definitely post my picks here in the future.

Partsnut
01-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTheory

I guess you're missing the point or you're response is pointless.

cj:MINE IS BIGGER SINCE I BOLDED IT.

I'm a big guy:D I believe bigger is better.

GameTheory
01-10-2011, 06:57 PM
MINE IS BIGGER SINCE I BOLDED IT.Oooh, I've been pwned.

jk3521
01-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Partsnut,

In small letters, I too have purchased Handicappers Lab software. Would you be willing to disclose your spot play settings ? Also where may I find your posts with your selections?

Partsnut
01-10-2011, 08:30 PM
jk3521Partsnut,

In small letters, I too have purchased Handicappers Lab software. Would you be willing to disclose your spot play settings ? Also where may I find your posts with your selections?

I post my selections on my blog and on my forum.
I don't post selections on a daily basis.

My spot plays are strictly for my own use.
You can achieve the same success with a little trial and error. It should take you about 10 minutes if you're familiar with Randy's method.

Most likely, Randy will post some of his own.

I hope everyone is now happy being as I used small letters for this post.:lol:

jk3521
01-10-2011, 08:50 PM
I am a fan of Randy Giles, I will re-read his book for further info. Thanks.

raybo
01-11-2011, 09:00 AM
Bill,

Great results! I know you've been waiting for Randy's latest stuff.

Do you plan to continue research with AllDataBase?

BTW, I hope you guys remember, Bill is the guy who kicked all our butts in the BB Challenge, here on PA.

Partsnut
01-11-2011, 09:26 PM
rayboBill,

Great results! I know you've been waiting for Randy's latest stuff.

Do you plan to continue research with AllDataBase?

BTW, I hope you guys remember, Bill is the guy who kicked all our butts in the BB Challenge, here on PA.

I think Alldatabase has lot's of potential and you and Harry did a fantastic job with it. From what I'm led to believe Harry is still working on the final cut and getting rid of some minor bugs. Despite the few bugs, it did a great job and knowing the both of you, it will get better and better. I will help you in any way that I can.

Yesterday 09:50 PM