PDA

View Full Version : Nice Try on the fake out....Libs

JustRalph
01-10-2011, 04:04 AM
Liberal Websites are posting a screen grab, and emailing to their lists a supposed graphic that proclaims that the Arizona Shooter was a Republican

http://www.justralph.com/storage/repub_killer.png

Only one problem......... it's a fake photoshopped graphic.

I am sure the Secretary of state of Arizona knows how to spell Tucson

The faker, apparently doesn't........

from Arizona Officials:
He tried to enlist in the Army in 2008 but was rejected, said First Sgt. Brian Homme, who oversees Army recruiting in Tucson. Loughner was sent to Phoenix to take a test and physical, but "he was found to be unqualified," Homme said.

Loughner registered to vote for the first time in 2006, said Chris Roads, Pima County's registrar of voters. He registered as an independent and last voted in the 2008 general election.

Tom
01-10-2011, 07:34 AM
Same people that brought us Obama's Birth Certificate? :lol:

mostpost
01-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Liberal Websites are posting a screen grab, and emailing to their lists a supposed graphic that proclaims that the Arizona Shooter was a Republican

http://www.justralph.com/storage/repub_killer.png

Only one problem......... it's a fake photoshopped graphic.

I am sure the Secretary of state of Arizona knows how to spell Tucson

The faker, apparently doesn't........

from Arizona Officials:
He tried to enlist in the Army in 2008 but was rejected, said First Sgt. Brian Homme, who oversees Army recruiting in Tucson. Loughner was sent to Phoenix to take a test and physical, but "he was found to be unqualified," Homme said.

Loughner registered to vote for the first time in 2006, said Chris Roads, Pima County's registrar of voters. He registered as an independent and last voted in the 2008 general election.
A right wing blog, Solid Principles, posted this and claimed it came from liberal websites. It mentions DU, but when you go to DU all you find are discussions of how this is an obvious fake. Similarly, Huffington Post calls it a fake.

You're going to say that it was perpetrated by the liberal blogs and they got caught and are now back tracking. I have a different theory.

One of Karl Rove's favorite tricks as a young operative was to spread a falsely damaging story about his candidate and make it seem like it came from the opposition. Then, when the truth was revealed, the opposition was made to seem dishonest and unreliable.

This could be a case of the Republicans following the old playbook. What better way to draw attention to the scam than by deliberately misspelling the name of Tuscon.........I mean Tucson?

mostpost
01-10-2011, 02:06 PM
A right wing blog, Solid Principles, posted this and claimed it came from liberal websites. It mentions DU, but when you go to DU all you find are discussions of how this is an obvious fake. Similarly, Huffington Post calls it a fake.

You're going to say that it was perpetrated by the liberal blogs and they got caught and are now back tracking. I have a different theory.

One of Karl Rove's favorite tricks as a young operative was to spread a falsely damaging story about his candidate and make it seem like it came from the opposition. Then, when the truth was revealed, the opposition was made to seem dishonest and unreliable.

This could be a case of the Republicans following the old playbook. What better way to draw attention to the scam than by deliberately misspelling the name of Tuscon.........I mean Tucson?
Let me clarify the above. While it is true that Rove has done similar things, I don't mean to imply he had anything to do with this.
Most likely is an individual-may have been a democrat-may have been a Republican-decided to stir the pot. Some one picked it up and posted it without checking the facts.
it appears, although I am not certain, that it was posted at DU in the comments section, not theit main page.

JustRalph
01-10-2011, 02:08 PM
I actually saw the original thread about it on DU. They pulled it down and scrubbed it, then put it back up with the edit about it being fake.

whatever...........