Beachbabe
01-09-2011, 04:09 PM
The two stakes & a MSW...all on the turf:

:1: :6: :9:
:4: :7: :11:
:2: :6:

PICSIX
01-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Kathy, Little Mike and Justaroundmidnight have something in common--My program ranks them dead last? :confused:

Turf has been tough (for me) so far this meet.

Mike

PICSIX
01-09-2011, 05:16 PM
In the 10th my lowest ranked horse is the 7 so watch out for him. ;)

bigga 1
01-09-2011, 09:40 PM
Kathy, Little Mike and Justaroundmidnight have something in common--My program ranks them dead last? :confused:

Mike
Don't rely soley on the program,you have to dig in and do some handicapping.
$50WPS :jump:

Beachbabe
01-09-2011, 10:56 PM

Mike

This whole meet so far has been anything but friendly; but, if I remember correctly, I started the meet last year with a good size losing streak.
But last year there was an inside speed bias in the beginning & I was able to capitalize on it in subsequent weeks. This year I don't see any trends yet.

bigga 1
01-10-2011, 09:24 AM
This whole meet so far has been anything but friendly; but, if I remember correctly, I started the meet last year with a good size losing streak.
But last year there was an inside speed bias in the beginning & I was able to capitalize on it in subsequent weeks. This year I don't see any trends yet.
Gulfstream is one of those tracks that you have to give a month or so,because horses shipping in from all over,very contencious.On the other hand i have pretty good results on turf (grass is grass). :ThmbUp: