PDA

View Full Version : Its John Lottakash's Birthday Today

Sea Biscuit
01-09-2011, 12:02 AM
Happy 66th Birthday John

Note: John has not responded to my numerous emails. His last post at PA was on August 30, 2010. I wish I had his telephone number which I don't.
I can only pray and hope all is well with John. If someone out there has his telephone number please let me know.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=962318#post962318

Dave Schwartz
01-09-2011, 02:12 AM
Lotta Kash, happy birthday.

Sea Biscuit, do you have his full info? Name, address, etc.

Sea Biscuit
01-09-2011, 05:05 AM
Lotta Kash, happy birthday.

Sea Biscuit, do you have his full info? Name, address, etc.

All I know his first name was Johnny and his initials were JJU.

I went back and checked all the PMs we exchanged over the last 3 years but found no real clue to his home address except that he lived somewhere in Florida. I also knew that they had taken out one of his lungs due to cancer. Thats it.

I sure miss him and I just hope and pray he is OK .

Charlie
01-09-2011, 09:07 AM
Lotta Kash is certainly one of the most knowledgeable posters on PA. I surely miss his many insights into the sport of Harness Racing. I too hope all is well with him. Really, his postings were always awesome. Just maybe, he has been tied up with the book he was working on. At least, I hope that is the case.

CincyHorseplayer
01-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Happy Birthday Lottakash.Nice to share a B-Day with someone I enjoy talking to!!Yesterday it was "The King" today it's us Horseplayers;)

Sea Biscuit
01-10-2011, 04:15 AM
Now ray seems to have disappeared. He has not posted his picks for last 2 days and he has not responded in this thread as well.

Whats going on?

Ray2000
01-10-2011, 04:47 AM
No problem here, Sea Biscuit... just waiting for somebody, (hopefully lottakash), to post some good news about the reason for John's absence before extending my birthday wishes. He listed Dunnellon, Fla as his location.

Sinner369
01-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Happy Birthday LottaKash..............

Hope you have many more........

Always enjoyed your many Posts!.......

Sinner

toetoe
01-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Happy happy. :jump:

my_nameaintearl
01-11-2011, 12:32 AM
If you know more information such as name email location you can use

www.pipl.com to obtain a phone number or address

Dave Schwartz
01-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Okay, here is the skinny. When Sea Biscuit found his name and address I called the local Sheriff's Department (Marion County, FL). They sent a guy out.

John is fine; just no longer comes to PA.

There you have it.

Dave Schwartz
PS: Why do I feel like a jilted lover? <G>
PS: Why do I feel like a jilted lover who should never get a ticket in Marion County, FL?

JustRalph
01-11-2011, 09:40 PM
I would love to be a fly on the wall in the conversation between that Deputy and Lotta............ :lol:

Dave Schwartz
01-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I'd bet I am an idiot.

However, I feel okay about this. I really think a lot of him and am glad he is okay.

CincyHorseplayer
01-11-2011, 11:13 PM
No I think that's good Dave.You just wonder sometimes.It might just be internet but you get the sense you know somebody.It's natural to be concerned.

There was a guy on the Cincinnati Reds board I'm on that died and his son was looking through his things and found his username and password and told us the skinny and how much his dad had loved the board.It was pretty cool.

Sea Biscuit
01-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Okay, here is the skinny. When Sea Biscuit found his name and address I called the local Sheriff's Department (Marion County, FL). They sent a guy out.

There you have it.

Dave Schwartz
PS: Why do I feel like a jilted lover who should never get a ticket in Marion County, FL?

I am so relieved to hear he was OK. I am also kinda mad at him for not replying my emails.

Actually it was Ray who found his complete address when I gave him the links.

Thanks goes to you Ray and Dave for their efforts in getting to the bottom of this.

Hopefully he will join us at PA soon.

Tom
01-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Glad to hear he is ok...Happy birthday if you read this, John!
Hope you come back.

JustRalph
01-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Yeah, I'd bet I am an idiot.

However, I feel okay about this. I really think a lot of him and am glad he is okay.

Dave, don't get me wrong. I wasn't making a joke. I just wonder how the conversation went. Having been in the Deputies place many times, sometimes these conversations can be kind of funny. I have gone on many similar calls from the old AOL days. Many times the person being checked on is startled by the concern shown, and sometimes they laugh their heads off.

I am not familiar with Lotta, but I wonder how he responded?

Sea Biscuit
01-12-2011, 12:49 AM
I am not familiar with Lotta, but I wonder how he responded?

I am sure LottaKash had a good laugh.:jump::jump:

The guy had a good sense of humor.

Ray2000
01-12-2011, 04:45 AM
Happy Birthday Johnny, As you can tell, we really miss your humorous remarks and handicapping insights.

Hope all goes well for you....

Charlie
01-12-2011, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the info. It's great to know John is well. I for one am somewhat disappointed that he quit posting on PA without at least letting someone know. He was such a respected and constant poster that it was very normal for people to wonder, what happened? Oh well, no more "PIPs", but as long as he is well, that's what counts. Hopefully, he will decide to return to PA sometime in the future. Anyway, let's hope the New Year brings each and everyone of us a "Lotta Kash".

mostpost
01-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Isn't Lottakash in the process of writing a book on Harness Handicapping? Perhaps he made the decision to forego our wonderful company until it was finished. (We all know how much time one can spend here without realizing it.) This would be particularly true if he had a deadline, self imposed or otherwise.

In any case, a much belated Happy Birthday, John and looking forward to seeing your standardbred wisdom again; either here or in your new book.

PaceAdvantage
01-13-2011, 01:41 AM

There you have it.

Dave Schwartz
PS: Why do I feel like a jilted lover who should never get a ticket in Marion County, FL?And here I thought you were making this up... :eek: