PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Cancels...Jan 6

Beachbabe
01-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Satellite problems.
Don't know if this has been posted here, yet.

toussaud
01-06-2011, 01:57 PM
had them yesterday (sat problems)

InsideThePylons-MW
01-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Great news for Santa Anita.

They will look real good in the SA to TB comparison today.

Finally! A break for SA.

satrabyk
01-07-2011, 01:21 AM
I wonder if this has anything to do with Robert's Communications replacing the "C-Band" method of sending video feeds with the new "Fibre" method. On Wednesday I noticed that the Tampa Bay feeds were delayed by about 7 seconds more than usual at Woodbine. Very frustrating. This transition will definitely impact daily handles.

toussaud
01-07-2011, 09:05 AM
I wonder if this has anything to do with Robert's Communications replacing the "C-Band" method of sending video feeds with the new "Fibre" method. On Wednesday I noticed that the Tampa Bay feeds were delayed by about 7 seconds more than usual at Woodbine. Very frustrating. This transition will definitely impact daily handles.on Wednesday the feed was so crappy from tampa bay I just didn't bother. I thought it was my pc but every other feed worked perfectly.

On a side note, I don't know if this is true for all the ADW's, but xpressbet went from a windows format to a flash format, about what.. 2 to 3 months ago. I miss the windows media player format actually. I can't tell a difference in video quality, besides the windows was smaller but i put it on full screen anyway and flash is harder to stream without buffering.