PDA

View Full Version : Takeout info in form

statepierback
01-06-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm looking at today's form and notice the takeout information for Santa Anita is listed at 20.68 for all exotic wagers. Its on the same page as Brad Free's race analysis. Same story for Golden Gate. Isn't this misleading the public? Or is the racing form just being lazy? In any event it just goes to prove to can't believe everything you read in the racing form. :(

BillW
01-06-2011, 10:52 AM
I'm looking at today's form and notice the takeout information for Santa Anita is listed at 20.68 for all exotic wagers. Its on the same page as Brad Free's race analysis. Same story for Golden Gate. Isn't this misleading the public? Or is the racing form just being lazy? In any event it just goes to prove to can't believe everything you read in the racing form. :(

I've found they are very slow updating their website. Possibly the same holds for the print edition.

Horseplayersbet.com
01-06-2011, 11:24 AM
I've found they are very slow updating their website. Possibly the same holds for the print edition.
Maybe the DRF hasn't been informed of the takeout hike yet :rolleyes:

BlueShoe
01-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Maybe the DRF hasn't been informed of the takeout hike yet :rolleyes:
Noticed the error in Sundays edition. For something that has been so widely publicized for months, there really is no excuse. Sloppy journalism and editing, period.

BombsAway Bob
01-06-2011, 02:06 PM
i notified HANA via Twitter New Years Day
about the wrong takeout figs...
they said they would contact DRF

DeanT
01-06-2011, 02:09 PM
i notified HANA via Twitter New Years Day
about the wrong takeout figs...
they said they would contact DRF

Thanks for the heads up on that, btw Bob.

They were contacted. We'll have an update hopefully.

jballscalls
01-06-2011, 04:17 PM
i had to send DRF 3 emails to get them to finally correct our lowered Pick 4 takeout on that page

Cardus
01-06-2011, 04:27 PM
I contacted the Form as well. The information will be corrected.

statepierback
01-07-2011, 12:13 AM
I contacted the Form as well. The information will be corrected.

It will be interesting to see how long it will take. Saturday's Form would be my guess. :confused:

InsideThePylons-MW
01-07-2011, 01:18 AM
It will be interesting to see how long it will take. Saturday's Form would be my guess. :confused:

Give me Over for the limit please.

statepierback
01-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Give me Over for the limit please.

You saved $. The proper takeouts are listed in Saturday's form.

InsideThePylons-MW
01-08-2011, 01:02 PM
You saved $. The proper takeouts are listed in Saturday's form.

I lose lots of bets.......This is one I am happy to lose.

statepierback
01-14-2011, 09:48 AM
I wonder if they will update the Golden Gate Takeout soon? Thursday's 1/13 Form indicates all exotic wagering is 20.68% Am I missing something?