PDA

View Full Version : Dick Cheney

Tom
01-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Received a new heart pump, and supposedly he was showing it off to people at a party over the weekend.

Good think he didn't have a vasectomy! :eek:

DJofSD
01-06-2011, 08:41 AM
Tom, you need a rim shot for that one!

RaceBookJoe
01-06-2011, 11:00 AM
Received a new heart pump, and supposedly he was showing it off to people at a party over the weekend.

Good think he didn't have a vasectomy! :eek:

So i guess he was showing off his " heart-on " yeah, lame i know haha rbj

Jay Trotter
01-06-2011, 12:09 PM
"Received a new heart pump, and supposedly he was showing it off to people at a party over the weekend."

Who knew he had a heart? http://new.disneyecho.emuck.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rimshot.gif

DJofSD
01-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Bada bing, bada boom, there's my rim shot!

boxcar
01-06-2011, 12:30 PM
"Received a new heart pump, and supposedly he was showing it off to people at a party over the weekend."

Who knew he had a heart? http://new.disneyecho.emuck.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rimshot.gif

So, you flunked human anatomy, eh? How many times? :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

DJofSD
01-06-2011, 12:32 PM
It was a social promotion.

Grits
01-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Every time I see another thread with Cheney's name on it--when I haven't had the tv on--which is often.

My first thought is--

Dead yet?

hcap
01-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Every time I see another thread with Cheney's name on it--when I haven't had the tv on--which is often.

My first thought is--

Dead yet?Inside or out?

JustRalph
01-06-2011, 02:57 PM
yeah, I always wish death on people who have given millions to charity

Grits
01-06-2011, 03:01 PM
yeah, I always wish death on people who have given millions to charity

Aw-right, bud. Now I ain't wishing death on him. I just can't believe ANYONE is still sitting up and taking nourishment with the amount of heart disease this man has had. Its unreal, he's got more lives than any cat.

Saratoga_Mike
01-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Aw-right, bud. Now I ain't wishing death on him. I just can't believe ANYONE is still sitting up and taking nourishment with the amount of heart disease this man has had. Its unreal, he's got more lives than any cat.

Yeah, the Times article, which is the source of Tom's story (but not his joke), indicated Cheney may get a heart transplant, but it hasn't been decided yet.

Marshall Bennett
01-06-2011, 04:12 PM
You're sick!!!!!!!!!

mostpost
01-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Yeah, the Times article, which is the source of Tom's story (but not his joke), indicated Cheney may get a heart transplant, but it hasn't been decided yet.
For his sake, let's hope he doesn't move to Arizona.

bigmack
01-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Be sure and change veins every now & again.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/shoot.jpg

Grits
01-06-2011, 05:01 PM
You're sick!!!!!!!!!

I'm being honest from experience. My son has congenital heart disease, and I've known 33 years of the problems one can suffer from it. I've not ever known anyone that has withstood a heart condition as CHRONIC and as ACUTE as Cheney has had. Heart attacks weakening areas of his heart, valve replacements, poor heart function, multiple surgeries, etc, etc.

You let me know if you can find it in either of my posts that I stated a word about wishing death on the man. I did not, Mr.Brilliance.

I'm not stupid, nor is there a thing about me that is sick.

JustRalph
01-06-2011, 06:44 PM
My comments weren't directed at you Grits.........I totally understood your point.

others in the thread know who I was pointing them at

Saratoga_Mike
01-06-2011, 06:51 PM

I don't think he's on Medicaid.

boxcar
01-06-2011, 07:03 PM

My first thought is--

Dead yet?

The way your post was worded, it could easily be interpreted as wishing evil on the guy. Saying "dead yet?" has a different connotation than if someone had said "still alive"? The first phrase is more pointed and suggests that you're impatiently waiting for him to die. Whereas the second phrase could mean that you're surprised that he's still alive considering his overall health.

Boxcar

Marshall Bennett
01-06-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm being honest from experience. My son has congenital heart disease, and I've known 33 years of the problems one can suffer from it. I've not ever known anyone that has withstood a heart condition as CHRONIC and as ACUTE as Cheney has had. Heart attacks weakening areas of his heart, valve replacements, poor heart function, multiple surgeries, etc, etc.

You let me know if you can find it in either of my posts that I stated a word about wishing death on the man. I did not, Mr.Brilliance.

I'm not stupid, nor is there a thing about me that is sick.
Your previous post speak for themselves. Not a lot to read into. You were quite clear in your position regarding Chaney.

Saratoga_Mike
01-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Your previous post speak for themselves. Not a lot to read into. You were quite clear in your position regarding Chaney.

Given her son's unfortunate condition, perhaps you should give her the benefit of the doubt and accept her explanation.

Robert Goren
01-06-2011, 08:12 PM
As a former congressman and the former VP, he has federally funded government health care.

bigmack
01-06-2011, 08:58 PM
As a former congressman and the former VP, he has federally funded government health care.
That even covers elective procedures. Like plugs.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/wallybyers/Dick-Cheney-C.jpg

Grits
01-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Given her son's unfortunate condition, perhaps you should give her the benefit of the doubt and accept her explanation.

Saratoga Mike, thank you.

The unfortunate assumption here is that there's an agenda in my post, a political one, wishing this man dead if I am not in agreement with his service as a politician.

I'm going to wish a person dead because I don't agree with him, or with his politics? I would be a poor excuse for a mother if I were capable of this level of meaness when my child has fought heart disease longer than Dick Cheney has. Every time this man enters the doors of a hospital, yet again, at his age and in this condition he has beaten the odds. Obviously, some of you fellas don't realize just how rare this is.

Boxcar's right, "still alive?" would've been better wording.

Marshall Bennett, damn, you're hopelessly unpleasant. Don't bother.

Saratoga_Mike
01-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Saratoga Mike, thank you.

The unfortunate assumption here is that there's an agenda in my post, a political one, wishing this man dead if I am not in agreement with his service as a politician.

I'm going to wish a person dead because I don't agree with him, or with his politics? I would be a poor excuse for a mother if I were capable of this level of meaness when my child has fought heart disease longer than Dick Cheney has. Every time this man enters the doors of a hospital, yet again, at his age and in this condition he has beaten the odds. Obviously, some of you fellas don't realize just how rare this is.

Boxcar's right, "still alive?" would've been better wording.

Marshall Bennett, damn, you're hopelessly unpleasant. Don't bother.

Once you shared your son's condition, it should have ended the discussion/accusations, imo.

skate
01-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Welppers, ifin bigDickCheney was from AZ. boing, we wouldn't have the IMigration Problems, hence the funds would be available for Everyone...;)

am little ruff ruff huh huh.

Rookies
01-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Notwithstanding the fact that I consider he & Rove the Darth Vadar 1 & 1A entry, there are some funny lines in this thread... :D

a couple I couldn't get in fast enough me-self. ;)