PDA

View Full Version : Keeneland plays

SAL
10-05-2003, 01:10 PM
My Keeneland shots for today:

R1 - #6 Magibel-The even money chalk has zero early speed, the kind I love to go against. This one flashed early speed in his last before going on the shelf. My worry is that Albarado is not a speed jock. Demanding a price.

R2- #1 World Tour- Had everything go wrong in his last race and he still made it into the tri. I like that he can lead or lay off the pace. Doubt he’ll be 6/1

R3 - #8 Sir Gulch –Hate Lukas on chalk, but I’ll bet him sometimes on longshots. I think this one has good early speed, and he bled last time. Running with lasix today, and he has a good win percentage with this jock at Keeneland.

R4 - #2 Moonshine Hall- Coming out of the tough Atto Mile for older, this 3yo can close on what I anticipate to be a contested pace.

R7 - #1 Carson Unleashed – Anticipating a meltdown between the two favs. Trouble in last race, should be perfectly place today.

R9 - #7 Crimson Hero – I think he’ll get the pace he needs to close on this crew. Like the switch to Prado

keilan
10-05-2003, 02:33 PM
Race #4 --Moonshine Hall looks very good here, but the shipper Gimeawink tries the grass for the 2nd time, I expect a much improved effort from him.

betovernetcapper
10-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Hi Sal,
Just watched the race and the #2 had a terrible trip-great effort to be 2nd.

keilan
10-05-2003, 03:45 PM
Race #4 Like Approach here at 9/2