PDA

View Full Version : Our Version of Royalty

Pell Mell
01-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Very presidential don't you think? :blush:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/04/article-1343934-0CA35C63000005DC-162_306x660.jpg

Bettowin
01-04-2011, 12:40 PM
I don't see a problem. He's on vacation working on his tan.

hcap
01-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Will never come close to this.
The hands down all time winner.

http://www.darrelplant.com/images/bush_middle_finger.jpg

Tom
01-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Frankly, that should be his presidential portrait.

We could use more with that attitude.

cj's dad
01-04-2011, 01:16 PM

He's in over his head, both mentally and socially.

hcap
01-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Frankly, that should be his presidential portrait.Yeah, it was many times.

xtb
01-04-2011, 01:28 PM
If Ann Coulter has "chicken legs" as someone declared in another thread, then what are those?

illinoisbred
01-04-2011, 01:31 PM
If Ann Coulter has "chicken legs" as someone declared in another thread, then what are those?
Lame Duck Legs.

DJofSD
01-04-2011, 01:45 PM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/04/article-1343934-0CA35C63000005DC-162_306x660.jpg
I'd like to see him make the cerimonial first drive at Kapalua, Hawaii. Hopefully, he'll have on long pants, tuck in his shirt and wear proper shoes.

JustRalph
01-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Lame Duck Legs.

Great line :ThmbUp:

boxcar
01-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Lame Duck Legs.

That were good enough to carry him and the Dems to meet all their political objectives last year, save for one.

Boxcar

bob77713
01-04-2011, 03:20 PM
I still like this one.....

http://sfist.com/attachments/SFist_Brock/Obama_chunbike.jpg

hcap
01-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Not even close

http://baseballislife.mlblogs.com/my_weblog_about_the_los_a/images/bushcrazyhead_1.jpg

cj's dad
01-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Cap, do you have a "man crush" on GB- ?? Seems like you are captivated by the man. It's OK, don't ask don't tell has gone by the wayside.

Come out, come out wherever you are !!

Will never come close to this.
The hands down all time winner.

http://www.darrelplant.com/images/bush_middle_finger.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MASTER%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg

PhantomOnTour
01-04-2011, 05:04 PM

Our version of royalty? No, your version of nothing better to do.

Pell Mell
01-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Nothing better to do? If it pissed you off it was well worth the time.:lol:

PhantomOnTour
01-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Nothing better to do? If it pissed you off it was well worth the time.:lol:
Simmer down Pell Mell. You are the one who posted a photo of the President on vacation in casual wear and tried to make something of it...what's the motivation there? I say it's boredom; and that's being nice.
You didn't piss me off; you just did something completely silly and I called you on it. You response was caused by the same thing that made you start the thread in the first place.

hcap
01-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Cap, do you have a "man crush" on GB- ?? Seems like you are captivated by the man. It's OK, don't ask don't tell has gone by the wayside.

Come out, come out wherever you are !!
You guys think Obama is a joke. I think GW was the MOST pathetic president ever. Speaking of "man crush's" You should have been here on PA off topic when georgie boy was considered either the second coming, or the the reincarnation of Washington/Lincoln/Jefferson all in one. Grown men here weeping out loud in awe and reverence for every incoherent utterance coming out of probably the least articulate man to ever hold office.

PA off topic cons cadre except for a few enlightened libs, were totally in man love with the boy emperors invincible new clothes. The bare ass was oblivious.

PaceAdvantage
01-04-2011, 06:25 PM
You guys think Obama is a joke. I think GW was the MOST pathetic president ever. Speaking of "man crush's" You should have been here on PA off topic when georgie boy was considered either the second coming, or the the reincarnation of Washington/Lincoln/Jefferson all in one. Grown men here weeping out loud in awe and reverence for every incoherent utterance coming out of probably the least articulate man to ever hold office.

PA off topic cons cadre except for a few enlightened libs, were totally in man love with the boy emperors invincible new clothes. The bare ass was oblivious.More fairy tales spouted by hcap.

Reproduce one single post where anyone was weeping out loud in awe and reverence....just one...

Saratoga_Mike
01-04-2011, 06:33 PM
More fairy tales spouted by hcap.

Reproduce one single post where anyone was weeping out loud in awe and reverence....just one...

"And if private life mattered any, Bush would be getting rave reviews. By all accounts, GWB is a faithful husband, a devoted father, and a highly religious person."

Comes close, no?

cj's dad
01-04-2011, 10:36 PM
"And if private life mattered any, Bush would be getting rave reviews. By all accounts, GWB is a faithful husband, a devoted father, and a highly religious person."

Comes close, no?

Appears to be a statement of opinion based on pretty well known facts - no more, no less.

boxcar
01-04-2011, 10:59 PM
You guys think Obama is a joke.

Or more accurately from this corner -- I think BO is a useful idiot -- a pawn being used by powerful and wealthy globalists to help usher the U.S. into the "new world order".

I think GW was the MOST pathetic president ever. Speaking of "man crush's" You should have been here on PA off topic when georgie boy was considered either the second coming, or the the reincarnation of Washington/Lincoln/Jefferson all in one. Grown men here weeping out loud in awe and reverence for every incoherent utterance coming out of probably the least articulate man to ever hold office.

PA off topic cons cadre except for a few enlightened libs, were totally in man love with the boy emperors invincible new clothes. The bare ass was oblivious.

I don't recall all that. Surely, you can produce posts to substantiate your outlandish claims, right?

Boxcar

Saratoga_Mike
01-05-2011, 12:02 AM
Appears to be a statement of opinion based on pretty well known facts - no more, no less.

So statements based on "pretty well known facts" can't show reverence? That's all I was demonstrating. In addition, Pace asked that the statement "weep out loud in awe..." I failed on that front, as it isn't possible to "weep out loud in awe" on a message board.

PaceAdvantage
01-05-2011, 01:00 AM

Comes close, no?Not even sure how this shows reverence, let alone awe.

JustRalph
01-05-2011, 01:05 AM
I can't stand flip flops

Pell Mell
01-05-2011, 06:10 AM
I can't stand flip flops

Or Hip-Hops:lol:

Saratoga_Mike
01-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Not even sure how this shows reverence, let alone awe.

Reverence: a feeling or attitude of deep respect tinged with awe; veneration.

Seems to fit the bill to me -- you're showing deep respect.

I wasn't criticizing the statement (seems true to me), but it is certainly reverential toward President Bush on a personal level.

Awe is merely an overwhelming feeling of reverence, so that one's debatable.

Tom
01-05-2011, 09:40 AM
Or Hip-Hops:lol:

Or hiccups! :D

PaceAdvantage
01-05-2011, 11:47 AM

Reverence: a feeling or attitude of deep respect tinged with awe; veneration.I just read it as someone stating the facts as known...traits to be admired for sure, but not sure how simply stating such is showing reverence.

I can say the same thing about Obama. If I did, would u consider me in reverence of him?

DJofSD
01-05-2011, 12:05 PM
I can say the same thing about Obama. If I did, would u consider me in reverence of him?
That requires bowing.

Saratoga_Mike
01-05-2011, 12:42 PM
I just read it as someone stating the facts as known...traits to be admired for sure, but not sure how simply stating such is showing reverence.

Yes, on a personal level. You would say the exact same thing about Obama?

Greyfox
01-05-2011, 12:44 PM
You guys think Obama is a joke. I think GW was the MOST pathetic president ever.

They're both disasters. If it were a horse race we'd have to wait for a print of the photo to determine how close they are. Mind you Obama still has almost two years left to show how lousy he can be.

cj's dad
01-05-2011, 09:38 PM
They're both disasters. If it were a horse race we'd have to wait for a print of the photo to determine how close they are. Mind you Obama still has almost two years left to show how lousy he can be.

And he will !!

boxcar
01-05-2011, 10:02 PM
And he will !!

And BO will, with just one term, finish ahead of GW by open lengths for the dubious prize of having his bust showcased in the Hall of Shame.

Boxcar